Author Topic: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!  (Read 2453 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2007, 11:49:37 PM »
meaning im not interested in what any1 else says on here, because it was MY MONEY and my TIME and efforts that went into getting this and i was let down.

This is how I feel, not worried about how any1 else feels about this DVD or mixtape.

I want the people that sell this crap/copy/fakes/ripp customers off like this to know how I feel about this deal, not how any1 else feels about this.

LMFAOOOO ightttt mannn!!!

klubbstyle

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2007, 11:53:03 PM »
ffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeew.

There will be no more GAY comments from you guys then huh?.

Now u know what im on about, it only took u like 3 days 2 work it out.

dameons

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2007, 11:57:46 PM »
NEVER spend money on mixtapes, EVER.. Homey, p.m me if you ever have any requests, trust me...Save your ducketts for the 4.00$ a gallon that lies ahead

klubbstyle

« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2007, 12:02:29 AM »
NEVER spend money on mixtapes, EVER.. Homey, p.m me if you ever have any requests, trust me...Save your ducketts for the 4.00$ a gallon that lies ahead
sweet.

allgood then.

i wasntnt buying the mixtape tho man, like ive said ALL along, i got this package 4 the DVD, and it was a burnt copy.

klubbstyle

« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2007, 12:20:50 AM »
I just got an e-mail from $Money$ Grip, after i stated that i was unhappy with the product, this is what he said below..........................

"lol! dude the dvd was free they only pressed up a small amout of dvd's with covers & they passed them all out at Ice Cube & WC concerts. Our CD is a mixed tape it was pressed up and shrink wrapped no bootleg. Im sorry if you feel like you got ripped off. But
for $10 you got a very good CD and an FREE outstanding DVD. If your that unhappy send it back!

$Money$ Grip
of THA TRAPP

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THATRAPP"

My relpy was......................................................

Exactly my point mate, if I send it back, I have to pay the postage, so im DOWN money on this and its not worth it.

Did u not read the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS in your e-mail or order form?

It stated, "that I was only buying this package 4 the DVD, nothing else".

Do u not read them?. This is not the signs of a good business.

I am now taking this to the proper authorities or Consumer Affairs, and taking this further. U r selling burnt dvds/fakes, and not letting customers know in the items details, this is against the law.

I'm only doing this because of your weak response.

Thanks 4 ripping me off.

ASSHOLES.

Clint Dogg.

--end-

U see fools, I WILL HAVE TO PAY MORE FOR THIS IF I WANTED A REFUND, SO IN OTHERWORDS IT WILL COST ME, TO GET A REFUND, NO WAY THATS NOT HOW GOOD BUSINESS GOES.

----END OF STORY---------
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 12:23:25 AM by Clint Dogg »

THA TRAPP

• Lil Geezy
  • THA TRAPP's CD - "BLOCK MUSIC" DOWNLOAD FREE NOW!!
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2007, 01:38:07 AM »

lol! This shit is funny I'm lovin it!

Look man we sold our Street Tape for $10
the CD was professionally pressed up & shrink wrapped
with a full color CD cover with tracklisting on the back. (NO BOOTLEG)
We thought is was a good idea to give away the CT DVD
for FREE when you buy our CD because a lot of people didn't get a chance to get one,
they only pressed up a small amount of DVD's
with original covers to give away at Ice Cube & WC's concerts. But you can't please
everybody in this business, you try to give a muthafucka a FREE DVD to show that
you appreciate him supporting you and they still complain. I can see if he tried to play it and it didn't work!
But you can tell this nigga ain't from the HOOD lol! he call his self Clint Dogg but act like he never seen a burnt DVD before lol!
But THA TRAPP just want to thank the REAL FANS that supported the CD & DVD & Thanks to the HATERS that keep posting
comments about us, yall giving us FREE PROMOTION. SO PLEASE KEEP THIS SHIT UP! WE SOLD EVEN MORE CD'S IN THE PAST 2 DAYS lol!

WHAT UP LIL JAY!!!!

Thanks 4 the luv & support,
MONEY GRIP OF THA TRAPP

Click the link below to download THA TRAPP's album “BLOCK MUSIC” FREE!!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/thatrapp OR www.facebook .com/thatrapp
FOLLOW THA TRAPP @ WWW.TWITTER.COM/THATRAPP

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2007, 04:23:32 AM »
Calm down you kangaroo cocksucker.

Go call Mel Gibson and get you a free dvd w/ artwork,case, & serial number.

LMAO  8)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2007, 05:38:21 AM »
clint dogg.. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH A ORIGINAL COPY OF THE DVD? FRAME IT AND PUT IT ON  A WALL AND SELL IT ON EBAY IN 10 YEARS? the way i see it. If the DVD works FINE. keep it and play it when you want. your going to watch whats ON the dvd and not look at the dvd all day. your making such a joke out all this.
that I was only buying this package 4 the DVD, nothing else".

YOU DID NOT STATE THAT YOU WANT A ORIGINAL COPY OF THE DVD EITHER. YOU JUST SAID YOU WANT THE DVD AND ASUMED. NEVER ASUME.

SO ANSWER THIS. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH A ORIGINAL COPY????
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 05:40:10 AM by Boo Boo »

klubbstyle

« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2007, 06:36:36 AM »
Read what i type wankers.

In my order, i stated, that the DVD was the only reason i was buying this gay ass package.

So basically, they just took my money and ran, with out even reading what i suggested on the "special instructions" (that the DVD was the ONLY reason i was buying this), A GOOD BUSINESS would of got back to me ASAP and told me that it was a SHITTY BURNT copy, and did i still want it or not?

END OF STORY.

Now i WILL NOT SUPPORT this Tha Trapp group, nor will i play there songs on the radio here, nor will i play them in the clubs when i DJ, because thats what i DO with NEW GOOD music that give u props and RESPECT in BUSINESS DEALS.

I was not going to diss or say anything about the Group Tha Trapp, but now, FUCK THEM DUMB ASSES, the DO SHIT BUSINESS, AND I WILL TELL EVERY1 I KNOW FROM NOW ON!.

Have a nice day now wont you.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2007, 08:36:09 AM »
you need to control your anger dude, cause this shit aint goin nowhere. and you sure as hell aint gonna get your problems fixed calling them out like that and sending little threats. and really, i doubt they really give a shit if you wont play their music at your "shows", they're probably thankful.

what up grip?

« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 08:42:20 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2007, 09:03:51 AM »
Hey Clint Fagg...shut the fuck up you idiot.

Brooklyn D

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2007, 09:22:07 AM »
Face it, this dude has some kind of disorder. By law you fuckin Idiot they couldn't sell the DVD, you got it for free. "It's my money, I don't care what nobody thinks", you sound like a bitch! You call yourself clint dogg! Be foreal. It's not about the DVD, they were SELLING THE "BLOCK MUSIC" CD and giving a DVD away for free. You didn't get ripped off, you tried to rip them off because you bought with the wrong intentions, your bad! i got my copy and I'm satisfied. They are not signed to a major label, so they don't have major label money behind them, if they did then I would understand but thats not the case. you didn't even have to pay for shipping and handeling and you think you got a raw deal. You sound stupid, This puppy pound ass nigga bitchin and complaining about 10$. Get ya money up Clint doggy dogg, sounds like you a lil light in the pocket pimpin. You are the type of fan no artist needs and no artist should ever want. A mutha fucka get something for free and complains, wow. I couldn't be an entertainer, they got to deal with this type of shit.  If you wanted a DVD with an original copy, you should have taken your cheap ass to the concert when Ice Cube and WC was there in Australia.If you were smart you would burn it and sell copys of the DVD, oh my bad thats what you sound like you wanted to do.

SGV

« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2007, 09:34:54 AM »
Clint Dogg, do you feel that the fact that you stated "I'm only buying this for the DVD" entitles you to something special? No. Plain and simple, you were ordering a Mixtape and the Free DVD was the kicker for you. So, sure, you were only getting the Mixtape to get the FREE DVD, but that's the purpose of adding a Free gift with your purchase. You obviously do not understand business. What you're not understanding is that you NEVER bought the DVD. Yes, the DVD was your main intention, but that was not apart of the PURCHASE. It was apart of the Free Gift. Why are you so upset that it's Burnt anyway? If it works fine, then keep it moving homeboy. If it doesn't work, then send it back. But, stop with all this BS. At the end of the day, any businessman would look at this in only one way. You purchased something that enticed you, thanks to a free gift. You received what you purchased AND the free gift. You're unhappy about the free gift... Sucks for you.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2007, 11:07:58 AM »
FUCK IT............FREE POST!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
lol  + 1

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2007, 11:22:44 AM »
dude you're arguing with all these people
don't u realize you're on a WEST COAST board
a west coast site the promotes these dudes
so much, that these dudes even signed up for these forums and chat with us from time to time
did u HONESTLY think u'd come here & say this shit, and everyone would just agree with u?? :-\
Man, i dont give a fuck who they are, i BOUGHT THIS CD PACKAGE FROM THIS SITE, that is why im posting it here, comprehendo?.

Beside, its now a Consumer Affairs matter as im reporting thi to the proper Authorites and will go thru the proper channels to have this Refunded to me at NO COST AT ALL which includes me NOT PAYING TO RETURN THE TIEMS TO THE USA FROM Australia.

Thanks 4 your concern.

Well u might not want to buy Maylay's mixtape either because he is giving away Crazy Toones mixtape too and it is copied.

the dvd i got from maylay werent copied , nice case also  8)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson