Author Topic: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!  (Read 2374 times)

klubbstyle

This is the shittiest package Ive ever gotten.

Burnt DVD, and NO COVERS OMG!. NOT even a CD CASE 4 ANY OF THE CD/DVDs.

I'm telling every1 about my BAD experiences with this CD/DVD and NOT to buy this crap!.

And there's NO WAY of me getting a full refund as I'm in Australia, been there , done that, and I'm NOT sending it back at MY EXPENSE EITHER!..

FUCK OFF with this CD with NO CASE and BURNT DVD with NO CASE package!.

Piss weak.

Al Bundy

it's no better than your shitty record label.

klubbstyle

At least i sell good actual product, not fakes or copys.

And ive just been told that the DVD DID come with a cover , because thats what every1 else got. I think they ripped my trying to save money on shipping to Australia.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

lol
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

teletomble

I Bought It And It Came In A Thin Carboard Case Wrapped In Plastic.
Which Is Just As Good As A Plastic CD Case
And The DVD That Came With It Was Only A Free DVD, Which Came In A Paper/Plastic Case With The CD Saying What The DVD Is

I Dont Have Any Problems With The Way It Came
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 01:04:22 AM by teletomble »

smegma

At least i sell good actual product, not fakes or copys.

And ive just been told that the DVD DID come with a cover , because thats what every1 else got. I think they ripped my trying to save money on shipping to Australia.

spam it everywhere on their myspace! ;D

drakeshakenbake

I Bought It And It Came In A Thin Carboard Case Wrapped In Plastic.
Which Is Just As Good As A Plastic CD Case
And The DVD That Came With It Was Only A Free DVD, Which Came In A Paper/Plastic Case With The CD Saying What The DVD Is

I Dont Have Any Problems With The Way It Came

same here, the album is bangin and the dvd is smashing! 10 bucks man.. ease up!

~Lucien~

whahahahahahahaha

klubbstyle

Plain and simple 4 u dummys ok,

ITS A BURNT DVD with NO CASE.

Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE.

Q. U think Major stores would sell burnt dvds with no cases or covers?.

A. No. This is not a good practice at all.

I hope this clears things up 4 u all.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 06:43:43 AM by Clint Dogg »

teletomble

So What if It was A Burnt CD, It Was FREE

klubbstyle

Re: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 06:50:57 AM »
So What if It was A Burnt CD, It Was FREE
READ WHAT I TYPE DICKHEAD...........

"Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE"

Go back 2 pre-school man.

teletomble

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2007, 06:54:04 AM »
Yeah OK, U Bought It For The DVD, But Tha Trapp R Giving The DVD Away For FREE When U Purchase There CD

klubbstyle

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 07:04:57 AM »
Yeah OK, U Bought It For The DVD, But Tha Trapp R Giving The DVD Away For FREE When U Purchase There CD
yeah but its a burnt 1.

and, im in Australia, i could get a refund, but ive had this type of rort b4, i can get refunded, but i lose out because i have 2 pay the shipping 2 return.

its bullshit.

oh yeah, the DVD IS SIK AS, i just watched it, will let u know on the cd, i heard that song Block music b4, its ok.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2007, 07:20:05 AM »
yeah but its a burnt 1.

and, im in Australia, i could get a refund, but ive had this type of rort b4, i can get refunded, but i lose out because i have 2 pay the shipping 2 return.

its bullshit.

oh yeah, the DVD IS SIK AS, i just watched it, will let u know on the cd, i heard that song Block music b4, its ok.

what the fuck you bitching about. if the dvd is free and works and is good. who gives a fuck.

westsiderider323

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 07:22:07 AM »
yeah but its a burnt 1.

its bullshit.

australians dont know nuthin bout AMERICA!!