Author Topic: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!  (Read 2373 times)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 07:24:10 AM »
Bitch stop crying. In Africa, Kunta Kintes would kill you for a home burnt DVD. Learn to appreciate free things.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

klubbstyle

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 07:30:55 AM »
Yeah OK, U Bought It For The DVD, But Tha Trapp R Giving The DVD Away For FREE When U Purchase There CD

yeah but its a burnt 1.

and, im in Australia, i could get a refund, but ive had this type of rort b4, i can get refunded, but i lose out because i have 2 pay the shipping 2 return.

its bullshit.

oh yeah, the DVD IS SIK AS, i just watched it, will let u know on the cd, i heard that song Block music b4, its ok.

what the fuck you bitching about. if the dvd is free and works and is good. who gives a fuck.
Bitch stop crying. In Africa, Kunta Kintes would kill you for a home burnt DVD. Learn to appreciate free things.
READ WHAT I TYPE DICKHEAD...........

"Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE"

Go back 2 pre-school man.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 07:35:37 AM by Clint Dogg »

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 07:33:53 AM »
Yeah OK, U Bought It For The DVD, But Tha Trapp R Giving The DVD Away For FREE When U Purchase There CD
yeah but its a burnt 1.

and, im in Australia, i could get a refund, but ive had this type of rort b4, i can get refunded, but i lose out because i have 2 pay the shipping 2 return.

its bullshit.

oh yeah, the DVD IS SIK AS, i just watched it, will let u know on the cd, i heard that song Block music b4, its ok.

what the fuck you bitching about. if the dvd is free and works and is good. who gives a fuck.
[/quote]

"Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE"

[/quote]
and anyone cares because?

klubbstyle

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 07:37:03 AM »

[/quote]
and anyone cares because?
[/quote]

OBVIOUSLY YOU DO BECUASE U REPLIED, AND U GOT MAD, AND ALL U GOT TO GET BACK AT ME IS TO -1.

ME = WINNER.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 07:43:54 AM »
LMAO

if it works fine why the fuck u bitching

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 08:06:23 AM »
FUCK IT............FREE POST!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 08:09:44 AM »
FREE POST

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 08:12:25 AM »
FREEEEE POOOOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 08:28:23 AM »
ME = WINNER.

so why are you bitchin if you're the winner? werent you the one tellin ole man to go back to pre-school?

these people, man im telliin you......

FREE POST!!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 08:31:59 AM »
ME = WINNER.

so why are you bitchin if you're the winner? werent you the one tellin ole man to go back to pre-school?

these people, man im telliin you......

FREE POST!!

and this is coming from the muthaphukkin don

smegma

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 08:39:06 AM »
Clint Dogg got ripped off. I completely see where he's coming from and I don't understand why nobody else that has posted in here sees that too :-\

If I went to a store and bought a cd and a "free" dvd (notice the ") and that dvd was a burnt copy I would go back and demand a refund for both the cd and the dvd. You're a thief of your own wallet if you don't.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 08:40:33 AM »
keep the free post rolling!  8) and dubcc is the shit!

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 08:42:45 AM »
dubcc is prolly the second greates forum on the internet

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 08:43:23 AM »
chuuuuuuuuuuch

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 08:46:08 AM »
chuuuuuuuuuuch

thanks  8)

now back to topic.......

......FREE POST!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network