Author Topic: "Mr.Jay Z- tell him to please watch his mouth" (Frank Lucas)  (Read 2467 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Mr.Jay Z- tell him to please watch his mouth" (Frank Lucas)
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 08:32:46 PM »
Whats so special about this guy? Its the same story with all the big drug dealers so what. People these days

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 08:51:01 PM »
Whats so special about this guy? Its the same story with all the big drug dealers so what. People these days

my man...he was the illest  ;D 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 09:02:55 PM »
i think there is a quite difference between this guy & most drug dealers
he was selling the most potent heroin the streets had ever seen, for prices that were extremely low
he had his in source, and brought the drugs into the U.S.A from Vietnam in military war planes....that sounds like most big drug dealers to you?? :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 09:12:38 PM »
he was selling the most potent heroin the streets had ever seen, for prices that were extremely low
he had his in source, and brought the drugs into the U.S.A from Vietnam in military war planes....that sounds like most big drug dealers to you?? :-\
Maybe most big time drug dealers didn't go to Vietnam, but his story is virtually the same. He get knocks and snitches on a whole bunch of others.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 09:14:57 PM »
Maybe most big time drug dealers didn't go to Vietnam, but his story is virtually the same. He get knocks and snitches on a whole bunch of others.
ok, when u sum it up like that, sure
but the:
vietnam thing
prices he sold for
potency of his heroin

that all makes him very different to me...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 09:16:20 PM »
but the:
vietnam thing
prices he sold for
potency of his heroin

No doubt, I guess when you put it like that. I was just saying nothing big.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 09:18:59 PM »
but the:
vietnam thing
prices he sold for
potency of his heroin

i guess
agree to disagree lol ;D

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 09:50:30 PM »
but the:
vietnam thing
prices he sold for
potency of his heroin

i guess
agree to disagree lol ;D
lol

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 11:50:25 PM »
Im more Frank Lucas than Ludacris??? the fuck does that mean??

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 11:58:23 PM »
more of a drug dealer than a rapper type thing

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2007, 12:31:03 AM »
These rappers have a lot of nerve speaking on some of these dudes names. Jay would've never said that about Frank Lucas if this were the 60's. Just like 50 wouldn't be sayin Preme's name like that if it were the 80's.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Elano

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2007, 02:16:29 AM »

I think George Jung was the illest: (look at his website  :D http://www.georgejung.com/ )

George Jung (AKA Boston George) was born in Boston, Massachusetts and raised in Weymouth. He started out as a cannabis smuggler in the 1960s importing hundreds of pounds from Mexico, stealing airplanes, and flying from Puerto Vallarta to California. After quite a while his business grew to the point where he was making over $100,000 a month and had started using professional pilots; he was eventually arrested in Chicago with 660 pounds of marijuana at the Playboy Club

He was sentenced to 26 months in a federal prison in Danbury, Connecticut, where his cellmate was Carlos Lehder, a young German-Colombian man, convicted of motor vehicle theft. Lehder introduced Jung to the Colombian Cartel and Jung taught Lehder how to smuggle. The day that Jung was released he was to contact Lehder in Florida, in order to begin preparation. Their plan was to fly hundreds of kilos of cocaine from Pablo Escobar's Colombian ranch to the U.S., where Jung's California connection, Richard Barile, took it from there. George never had a problem with exchanging the smuggled cocaine for his transportation fee. Initially, it was $10,000 per kilo but later it went down to $5,000 per kilo as supply grew. He had a security man that would accompany him to the exchanges where George would give the keys to a car and half the cocaine to his connection and leave. A day or two later they would meet up again and exchange keys to cars. He said he never saw/used any guns in the marijuana business. Jung was hesitant to allow Lehder, or any other cartel member to know Barile's identity, as his "California connection" was what gave Jung his edge in the smuggling game and kept others from simply cutting him out. However, in what turned out to be an error in judgment, Jung introduced Lehder to Barile. By the late 1970s, Lehder took his plans to the next level. As Jung had initially feared, by going straight through Richard Barile, Lehder no longer needed Jung in his operation. However, Jung recovered from the betrayal and found other schemes that made him more than $100 million.

Jung was later arrested in Massachusetts in 1987 at his mansion on Nauset Beach,[citation needed] near Chatham. With his family, he skipped bail, but very quickly became involved in another deal, where he was betrayed by a pilot of his acquaintance. During this time, Carlos Lehder began cooperating with the government against Noriega. With Escobar's approval, Jung agreed to testify against Carlos Lehder and was set free. Lehder received life plus 135 years but after making a deal with the federal government, he went into the Bureau of Prisons' version of the federal Witness Protection Program.

After working some "clean" jobs, Jung began to work in the marijuana business again. In 1994 he reconnected with his old Mexican marijuana smuggling partner and was arrested with 500 pounds of mexican weed and faced a 15 year mandatory sentence. He pleaded guilty to three counts of conspiracy. He is currently incarcerated at Federal Medical Center (FMC) Devens, MA[1]. He is scheduled to be released on November 27, 2014, at age 72. After his release, he will still have eight years of parole.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2007, 05:08:39 AM »

I think George Jung was the illest: (look at his website  :D http://www.georgejung.com/ )

George Jung (AKA Boston George) was born in Boston, Massachusetts and raised in Weymouth. He started out as a cannabis smuggler in the 1960s importing hundreds of pounds from Mexico, stealing airplanes, and flying from Puerto Vallarta to California. After quite a while his business grew to the point where he was making over $100,000 a month and had started using professional pilots; he was eventually arrested in Chicago with 660 pounds of marijuana at the Playboy Club

He was sentenced to 26 months in a federal prison in Danbury, Connecticut, where his cellmate was Carlos Lehder, a young German-Colombian man, convicted of motor vehicle theft. Lehder introduced Jung to the Colombian Cartel and Jung taught Lehder how to smuggle. The day that Jung was released he was to contact Lehder in Florida, in order to begin preparation. Their plan was to fly hundreds of kilos of cocaine from Pablo Escobar's Colombian ranch to the U.S., where Jung's California connection, Richard Barile, took it from there. George never had a problem with exchanging the smuggled cocaine for his transportation fee. Initially, it was $10,000 per kilo but later it went down to $5,000 per kilo as supply grew. He had a security man that would accompany him to the exchanges where George would give the keys to a car and half the cocaine to his connection and leave. A day or two later they would meet up again and exchange keys to cars. He said he never saw/used any guns in the marijuana business. Jung was hesitant to allow Lehder, or any other cartel member to know Barile's identity, as his "California connection" was what gave Jung his edge in the smuggling game and kept others from simply cutting him out. However, in what turned out to be an error in judgment, Jung introduced Lehder to Barile. By the late 1970s, Lehder took his plans to the next level. As Jung had initially feared, by going straight through Richard Barile, Lehder no longer needed Jung in his operation. However, Jung recovered from the betrayal and found other schemes that made him more than $100 million.

Jung was later arrested in Massachusetts in 1987 at his mansion on Nauset Beach,[citation needed] near Chatham. With his family, he skipped bail, but very quickly became involved in another deal, where he was betrayed by a pilot of his acquaintance. During this time, Carlos Lehder began cooperating with the government against Noriega. With Escobar's approval, Jung agreed to testify against Carlos Lehder and was set free. Lehder received life plus 135 years but after making a deal with the federal government, he went into the Bureau of Prisons' version of the federal Witness Protection Program.

After working some "clean" jobs, Jung began to work in the marijuana business again. In 1994 he reconnected with his old Mexican marijuana smuggling partner and was arrested with 500 pounds of mexican weed and faced a 15 year mandatory sentence. He pleaded guilty to three counts of conspiracy. He is currently incarcerated at Federal Medical Center (FMC) Devens, MA[1]. He is scheduled to be released on November 27, 2014, at age 72. After his release, he will still have eight years of parole.

LOL my nigga! his drug resume looks good  :laugh:. ill put him right up there with my man frank  8)

Elano

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2007, 05:12:02 AM »

LOL my nigga! his drug resume looks good  :laugh:. ill put him right up there with my man frank  8)
Have you seen the movie about him ?

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2007, 05:22:12 AM »
more of a drug dealer than a rapper type thing

how is jay-z more of a drug dealer than frank? that makes no sesense? how much drug dealing does jay-z do?