Author Topic: D/L Get A Refund, Or Die Trying mixtape Vol.1 (DIRECT LINKS 2 EACH TRACK +cover)  (Read 882 times)

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What's up with the "Faggboyz"?  Is that a joke or do they really call themselves that?

LOL

That is the wackest cover ive ever seen. Who are these dudes on that mixtape? I want a refund now

ToOoOoN!!!

What's up with the "Faggboyz"?  Is that a joke or do they really call themselves that?

LOL

lol i was thinking the same shit! faggboyz ?!? WTF !?!?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL
:laugh:

Didn't notice that before.!

LOOOOOOOOOOL

kemizt

~Lucien~

whahahahaha

Al Bundy

My attorney is advising me to send cease and desist papers to your organization for the rape of bandwidth for your "cover". Please forward me your address or fear the wrath of the gypsies.

- Al Bundy

GangstaBoogy

I don't even know what to say. Wtf?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ToOoOoN!!!

I don't even know what to say. Wtf?

lol say nothing  ;D

klubbstyle

where are you Mixtapes those who are posting this "free post" crap?.

until then my mixtape is here, yours is not, so im just a little bit better than u 4 now....................

LOL
lol they are little kids mate,. its a joke yeah.

Any1 else requesting a refund, bring it on, go on , try to get a refund. THATS THE POINT DICKHEADS U CAN NOT GET A REFUND, U WILL DIE TRYING. (either by me stabbing u in public in the neck with a knife or pen, or u will lose yourself in the world trying to get sa refund as there is NO actual cd) so go for it little boys.

p.s. = Please post YOUR SONGS, ORIGINAL AND REMIXES, AND MIXTAPES AND FULL ALBUMS OF YOUR SONGS OR MIXTAPE VERSION.

UNTIL then, me = a little bit better than those dissing and trying to be/sound good and acting.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Are you better than us? Hah! :D
Just cause u mix some tracks into some shity remixes? Lol, That's funny shit right there!

kemizt

klubbstyle

Just cause u mix some tracks into some shity remixes? Lol, That's funny shit right there!

no mate, dont try and bring other into it, im just BETTER THAN YOU!.

Where are your REMIXES, original songs, and links to buy your stuff?

Until then, im just that TINY insee winsee bit better than U, AND U ONLY 4 THIS.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
please go back to WCRydaz and get clowned there. cant be ass'd with your :spam: over here.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

no mate, dont try and bring other into it, im just BETTER THAN YOU!.

Where are your REMIXES, original songs, and links to buy your stuff?

Until then, im just that TINY insee winsee bit better than U, AND U ONLY 4 THIS.

Our original songs are on my myspace page, but I don't spam the shit outta this forum like the whore that u are..!
Log off the net with your tiny insee winsee dick, goddamn hunchback!

kemizt