Author Topic: MC Ren Returns With RBX As Concrete Criminals  (Read 1729 times)

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: MC Ren Returns With RBX As Concrete Criminals
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 12:32:38 AM »
I want a MC Ren solo. I don't know why a legend like Ren is fucking with such an avarege rapper (at best) like RBX. I mean he was on the original Chronic, but I always saw him as a gimick, because of his voice.

dclee

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 02:10:57 AM »
I won't keep my hopes out about them putting official material out, but if they do, I will be very happy. I just hope they get a good producer(s), and I'm curious as to what label would release it. But yeah, Paris and Guerilla Funk would be a good home I'd say, especially if they wanna go a lil political.

snoopadelic

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 04:06:46 AM »
I want a MC Ren solo. I don't know why a legend like Ren is fucking with such an avarege rapper (at best) like RBX. I mean he was on the original Chronic, but I always saw him as a gimick, because of his voice.

RBX wrote some of your favorite records respect tha Narrator 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 05:29:40 AM »
I just hope they get a good producer(s)
yeah me too, cause this project has potential, but they need production that fits their style;Paris might be involved, since he worked with Ren before. and hopefully there won't be too many producers involved.

Chad Vader

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 05:54:35 AM »
I don't think Ren is the kind of guy to flip flop or drop a wack crossover album.
I have total faith in this shit.
Even if it isn't that great at least it will be hardcore gangsta rap and not more pop shit.

The truth,dude got a cult following because of that.

Thats some fucking great news!!!!
Finally some new MC Ren shit!
Cant wait to hear that concrete criminals cd!

Besides the corny ass name,this should be dope.
No label will release this,fuck they should ask Daz or Cube to release it indy style.

that would be dope on lench mob

That´s the only two labels that would give them the freedom to release their type of music,
well Paris is another option. Can´t think any more on top of my head.

I just hope they get a good producer(s),and I'm curious as to what label would release it. But yeah,Paris and Guerilla Funk would be a good home I'd say,especially if they wanna go a lil political
I hope they go a lil political,a mix of Shock Of The Hour,The Villian In Black and The RBX Files would be perfect. Some armagedon shit.

I just hope they get a good producer(s)
yeah me too, cause this project has potential, but they need production that fits their style;
Paris might be involved,since he worked with Ren before and hopefully there won't be too many producers involved.

Hope they stick to one producer and NO guests,keep it old school 10-12 tracks.
The leftovers can go to mix-tapes.
Paris or Greg Royal would be the choice for beats,but since Greg Royal is MIA.
I hope they went for Paris,his production style fit perfect for Ren´s hardcore flow.

The OG thread;
RBX Completes "Unanimous" & Aligns With MC Ren (New Album Complete & New Group)
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=125132.0

Merge this thread with this one;

Concrete Criminals [RBX,MC Ren, Rocc] project still alive!  « on: Today at 11:52:29 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=159213.0

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 10:20:08 AM by Chad Vader Supporter of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 04:03:23 PM »
news?! we announced this over six months ago!
LMAO! Damn. I must've missed it.
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

The Predator

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 07:14:25 PM »
Would be nice to hear Ren rhyme again, but someone please tell him to stop writing those basic baby rhymes like on his last outings.

Nobody wants to hear him telling his listeners to suck his balls etc..

Im sure the Ren could compete with the likes of Jay-Z/Nas...for inspiring lyrics, but i dont know if RBX is that nigga to inspire him coz he aint exactly lyrically been saying anything ill recently.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:17:57 PM by The Predator »

klubbstyle

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 05:49:22 AM »
Would be nice to hear Ren rhyme again, but someone please tell him to stop writing those basic baby rhymes like on his last outings.

Im sure the Ren could compete with the likes of Jay-Z/Nas...for inspiring lyrics, but i dont know if RBX is that nigga to inspire him coz he aint exactly lyrically been saying anything ill recently.

keeping it real, thats all hes doing, tru NWA member.

KING HOLLYWOOD

• Banned.
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 06:04:38 PM »

YO KANGAROO FAG.................BITCH YOUR THA ONE WHO NEEDS TO KEEP IT REAL............CAUSE BITCH... YOUR KANGAROO BALD HEADED FURRY FAGGOT ASS IS WHITE..............AND YO KANGAROO FURRY LITTLE WHITE ASS AINT BLACK OR LATIN!!!SO BITCH KEEP IT REAL...........CAUSE YO WHITE KANGAROO HOMO ASS AINT FROM THA STATES............AND BITCH IS STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA...............ROYTE MAYTE!!!

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 06:06:27 PM »

YO KANGAROO FAG.................BITCH YOUR THA ONE WHO NEEDS TO KEEP IT REAL............CAUSE BITCH... YOUR KANGAROO BALD HEADED FURRY FAGGOT ASS IS WHITE..............AND YO KANGAROO FURRY LITTLE WHITE ASS AINT BLACK OR LATIN!!!SO BITCH KEEP IT REAL...........CAUSE YO WHITE KANGAROO HOMO ASS AINT FROM THA STATES............AND BITCH IS STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA...............ROYTE MAYTE!!!
lol this muthafucka iz crazy

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 07:57:46 PM »
Wow, this could be dope.

Lucifuge

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 11:03:58 PM »
new ren versses damn can wait
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

klubbstyle

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 06:50:20 AM »
new ren versses damn can wait

yeah hey

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »
shit i love that song ren n rbx did with snoop on the bones soundt rack 2001 so i cant wait to hear this shit . + MC REN'S COMEBACK i was askin about this a couple days ago
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

OG Snoopaveli