Author Topic: Mafia's 'Ten Commandments' found  (Read 635 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Mafia's 'Ten Commandments' found
« on: November 09, 2007, 10:36:25 AM »
GOT SNITCHED ON BY A CLOSE ASSOCIATE.. IT'S BEEN GOING DOWNHILL FOR THEM EVER SINCE THEY FOUND THE BOSS OF ALL BOSSES LAST YEAR.. PERZEVONI OR WUTEVA, HE WAS ON THE RUN FOR 40 FUCKIN YEARS.. IMPRESSIVE!! BUT WHO KNOWS, HE COULD BE SNITCHIN TOO..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7086716.stm

Italian police have found what they say is a "Ten Commandments"-style code of behaviour for Mafia members, at the hideout of a captured Mafia boss.

Prohibitions include frequenting bars and looking at friends' wives, while members are urged to treat their own wives with respect.

The list was found during the arrest of Salvatore Lo Piccolo, the reputed new boss of the Sicilian Mafia.

It is thought to have been drawn up as a "guide to being a good mobster".

Other activites apparently beyond the pale for Mafiosi are being friends with the police, being late for appointments and "appropriating money if it belongs to other Mafia members or to other families".

Childbirth

The document makes clear that people with police or informers in their family cannot become members of the Mob.

And although mobsters' wives must be respected, they should not expect much support during childbirth: the rules state that "always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth".

The decalogue was discovered along with a large number of other coded documents in a house near Palermo where Mr Lo Piccolo was apprehended after spending more than two decades on the run from police.

Investigators say that the documents - including the Ten Commandments - will give them an insight into how the Mafia operates.

The papers also reveal details of companies with Mafia connections and information about the hierarchy within the organisation.

The Mafia's "Ten Commandments"    
1. No-one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.    
2. Never look at the wives of friends.    
3. Never be seen with cops.    
4. Don't go to pubs and clubs.    
5. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.
6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.    
7. Wives must be treated with respect.    
8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.    
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.    
10. People who can't be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values.    

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Mafia's 'Ten Commandments' found
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »
props! ill keep those ten commandments in my mind  ;)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 11:45:40 AM »
YES! DON'T STEP OUTTA LINE MY FRIEND!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

herpes

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 01:53:24 PM »
GOT SNITCHED ON BY A CLOSE ASSOCIATE.. IT'S BEEN GOING DOWNHILL FOR THEM EVER SINCE THEY FOUND THE BOSS OF ALL BOSSES LAST YEAR.. PERZEVONI OR WUTEVA, HE WAS ON THE RUN FOR 40 FUCKIN YEARS.. IMPRESSIVE!! BUT WHO KNOWS, HE COULD BE SNITCHIN TOO..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7086716.stm

Italian police have found what they say is a "Ten Commandments"-style code of behaviour for Mafia members, at the hideout of a captured Mafia boss.

Prohibitions include frequenting bars and looking at friends' wives, while members are urged to treat their own wives with respect.

The list was found during the arrest of Salvatore Lo Piccolo, the reputed new boss of the Sicilian Mafia.

It is thought to have been drawn up as a "guide to being a good mobster".

Other activites apparently beyond the pale for Mafiosi are being friends with the police, being late for appointments and "appropriating money if it belongs to other Mafia members or to other families".

Childbirth

The document makes clear that people with police or informers in their family cannot become members of the Mob.

And although mobsters' wives must be respected, they should not expect much support during childbirth: the rules state that "always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth".

The decalogue was discovered along with a large number of other coded documents in a house near Palermo where Mr Lo Piccolo was apprehended after spending more than two decades on the run from police.

Investigators say that the documents - including the Ten Commandments - will give them an insight into how the Mafia operates.

The papers also reveal details of companies with Mafia connections and information about the hierarchy within the organisation.

The Mafia's "Ten Commandments"    
1. No-one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.    
2. Never look at the wives of friends.    
3. Never be seen with cops.    
4. Don't go to pubs and clubs.    
5. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.
6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.    
7. Wives must be treated with respect.    
8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.    
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.    
10. People who can't be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values.    

this stuff is pretty much common knowledge except for the pubs and clubs one, thats one I never heard.  Problem is no one has lived by those rules in years even though they are still the rules.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 03:54:23 PM »
that aint gangsta
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 04:42:23 PM »
that aint gangsta

you jerked off to the games cd and look like one of the hanson brothers.... your opinion on whats gangster holds no weight at all.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 04:54:28 PM »
lmao@that gangster groupie catchin feelings
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 05:02:27 PM »

so speaking the truth is catching feelings now a days.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 05:08:12 PM »

that's as euphemistic as it can get and you know it. i know you love them don niggas.
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 05:20:24 PM »

that's as euphemistic as it can get and you know it. i know you love them don niggas.

euphemism or not its still the truth.

don niggas..... you euro cats crack me up.  Why do so many of you euro cats try and act like you are street.  Or you know the streets.  Its as funny as it is sad.

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 06:18:48 PM »
Euro cats refering to people as niggas....smh, u gotta have a ghetto pass not attainable in Europe to say that shit

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 06:48:08 PM »
they cant go to clubs or bars????? they own most of those motehrcukas lol

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 07:20:20 PM »
they cant go to clubs or bars????? they own most of those motehrcukas lol

^^TRue!!
But if the sadi club/bars are been frequented by an over-zealous Federal Agent bent on getting His Name on the headlines as the Rookie who fished in a Big Time Mob Boss, then going to your own club/bar/pub may be a Big No No..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 07:27:16 PM »
Euro cats refering to people as niggas....smh, u gotta have a ghetto pass not attainable in Europe to say that shit

^^
Thing is you guys, need to remember that Dude may be in Europe, but He may also be Black..You Know??

euphemism or not its still the truth.

don niggas..... you euro cats crack me up.  Why do so many of you euro cats try and act like you are street.  Or you know the streets.  Its as funny as it is sad.
C'mon i know you don't honestly believe that there are No other nations that have "streets, or Hoods/Ghettos..that are as bad as some of the said places in USA??
Cuz there are places that are twice As BAd!!!
I'm not sure if that's what you are referring To
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 11:08:35 PM »
^^than dude should post a pic of himself, so we can see if he isnt a hanson look a like as the other dude said...c'mon 7even, post one up!!