Author Topic: Mafia's 'Ten Commandments' found  (Read 649 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mafia's 'Ten Commandments' found
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2007, 12:20:07 AM »
it really doesnt matter how many pics I post up, people will always be like that cause my swag hurts them and I had that look in 2005. ive posted multiple pics since then and people who have never posted shit are still calling me out over something as inane as long hair. ignorant shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2007, 03:12:08 PM »
Euro cats refering to people as niggas....smh, u gotta have a ghetto pass not attainable in Europe to say that shit

^^
Thing is you guys, need to remember that Dude may be in Europe, but He may also be Black..You Know??

lmao@that gangster groupie catchin feelings

so speaking the truth is catching feelings now a days.

that's as euphemistic as it can get and you know it. i know you love them don niggas.

euphemism or not its still the truth.

don niggas..... you euro cats crack me up.  Why do so many of you euro cats try and act like you are street.  Or you know the streets.  Its as funny as it is sad.
C'mon i know you don't honestly believe that there are No other nations that have "streets, or Hoods/Ghettos..that are as bad as some of the said places in USA??
Cuz there are places that are twice As BAd!!!
I'm not sure if that's what you are referring To

europe does have its streets and ghettos.  Just a few days ago i heard about a drive by argument in london over which shop has the best tea.  J/K euro cats, truth be told though majority of the euro cats on the dubcc have lived a cushioned life and no nothing of the streets.  Like 7even he says nigga this and nigga that.  I cant stand that shit lets see half of these cats that talk like this try and pop that off in east NY Brooklyn.  I cant stand these internet tough guys.

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 06:55:16 PM »
i really wanna see hansons picture lol this has to be pitiful

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 07:59:49 PM »
haha no wonder the mafias going downhill. i could have made that list up in under 2 minutes.

and to the ignorant white euros: stay in your lane.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 08:06:50 AM »
Euro cats refering to people as niggas....smh, u gotta have a ghetto pass not attainable in Europe to say that shit

^^
Thing is you guys, need to remember that Dude may be in Europe, but He may also be Black..You Know??

lmao@that gangster groupie catchin feelings

so speaking the truth is catching feelings now a days.

that's as euphemistic as it can get and you know it. i know you love them don niggas.

euphemism or not its still the truth.

don niggas..... you euro cats crack me up.  Why do so many of you euro cats try and act like you are street.  Or you know the streets.  Its as funny as it is sad.
C'mon i know you don't honestly believe that there are No other nations that have "streets, or Hoods/Ghettos..that are as bad as some of the said places in USA??
Cuz there are places that are twice As BAd!!!
I'm not sure if that's what you are referring To

europe does have its streets and ghettos.  Just a few days ago i heard about a drive by argument in london over which shop has the best tea.  J/K euro cats, truth be told though majority of the euro cats on the dubcc have lived a cushioned life and no nothing of the streets.  Like 7even he says nigga this and nigga that.  I cant stand that shit lets see half of these cats that talk like this try and pop that off in east NY Brooklyn.  I cant stand these internet tough guys.

Arguably So!!
But the thing is,the same could be said about some folks in USA-
truth be told though majority of the "State-Side" cats on the dubcc have lived a cushioned life and no nothing of the streets.
I'm not referring to you,I'm just speaking Objectively!
On a Side Note, i do know where you are coming from,so it's Cool!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 08:08:44 AM »
haha no wonder the mafias going downhill. i could have made that list up in under 2 minutes.

and to the ignorant white euros: stay in your lane.

..LMAo!1
well it started to go downhill..when the feds were able to penetrate the structure..way back when Dons,like Gotti, et al got jailed.

But i believe that simple rules are simple and straight to the Point, no room of ambiguity! IMO
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone