Author Topic: Freeway feat. 50 Cent - Take It To The Top (produced by J.R.) + tracklist  (Read 565 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Freeway feat. 50 Cent - Take It To The Top (produced by J.R.) + tracklist
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »

Agreed this is a cool song, it has that smoothed laid back vibe to it which I am guessing is going to have wide mainsteam appeal.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 08:50:26 PM »
That Song is tiiight!!! THE ROC IS IN DA BUILDING!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 08:53:16 PM »
im reading this thread and this song is a hate it or love it song. everyone is either saying its tight as fuck or wack as fuck. id like to know tho, if its "wack as fuck" simply because a man named curtis jackson (who everyone seems to hate) is on the track  ???

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 09:17:18 PM »
im reading this thread and this song is a hate it or love it song. everyone is either saying its tight as fuck or wack as fuck. id like to know tho, if its "wack as fuck" simply because a man named curtis jackson (who everyone seems to hate) is on the track  ???

no not at all i got a bunch of 50 cent on my itunes, but this is just another wack "r&b thug" song, i love laid back hip hop, i love r&b. they can sound good together, just not all the time. this is every other bullshit hip hop love song on the radio with the lyrics mish mashed into different places. the beat is alright, and the fact that freeway is on it makes it not the same as a regular top 40 joint, but they arent doing anything new. and with all the bullshit on the radio these days there needs to be somethin new, i dont know how ppl are actually excited for this. well i do, but i keep telling myself people arent as fuckin stupid as they look, no one seems to prove me wrong though  :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 09:29:09 PM »

no not at all i got a bunch of 50 cent on my itunes, but this is just another wack "r&b thug" song, i love laid back hip hop, i love r&b. they can sound good together, just not all the time. this is every other bullshit hip hop love song on the radio with the lyrics mish mashed into different places. the beat is alright, and the fact that freeway is on it makes it not the same as a regular top 40 joint, but they arent doing anything new. and with all the bullshit on the radio these days there needs to be somethin new, i dont know how ppl are actually excited for this. well i do, but i keep telling myself people arent as fuckin stupid as they look, no one seems to prove me wrong though  :-\

has the radio ever impressed you? like once in your life? lik not the free give-a-ways lol, but the music? cmon 8)

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2007, 11:04:00 PM »

has the radio ever impressed you? like once in your life? lik not the free give-a-ways lol, but the music? cmon 8)

of course... i love 90's - 2003 pretty much, it just seems in the last few years it's really been laggin...have you ever listened to hip hop outside of 2005-now??

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 12:17:37 AM »
Very very very tight!!! YESSSS!!! This isssss doppeeeeeee~!!!!!