Author Topic: Tech N9ne Interveiw..........Good listen!  (Read 1506 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Tech N9ne Interveiw..........Good listen!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 10:42:35 PM »
tech is fucking over rated
wack as hell

hah comming from the biggest T.I groupie in the world i mean thats not surprising...hes still on that mainstream wack shit..get outta the box fool..or get of t.is dick

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 10:45:25 PM »
wack as hell

hah comming from the biggest T.I groupie in the world i mean thats not surprising...hes still on that mainstream wack shit..get outta the box fool..or get of t.is dick
LOL
u mad?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 11:02:16 PM »
wack as hell

u didnt even read my response did u....u dont like that much, ur a rock fan first...thats cool but dont come in here dissing rap fans because they know he's overrated in the world of hip hop...dude just has different production that appeals to outsiders, and not a lot of word play or flow that makes it easier to understand for ppl with less swag that might not listen to hip hop too much

OchoCinco

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 12:49:01 AM »
wack as hell

u didnt even read my response did u....u dont like that much, ur a rock fan first...thats cool but dont come in here dissing rap fans because they know he's overrated in the world of hip hop...dude just has different production that appeals to outsiders, and not a lot of word play or flow that makes it easier to understand for ppl with less swag that might not listen to hip hop too much

lol thats gotta be the dumbest shit ive herd haha.....yea real hiphop fans listen to T.I....and that only ppl that like Tech are ppl that are rock first...o yea and for the dumbest thing ive read in a long time ...TECh has no flow or word play and that its easier for ppl wiuth less swag to understand that dont listen to hip hop much.....have u ever listened to tech...no flow, no word play i highly dissagree..dude could rap circles around T.I..not sayin tip is bad but i mean he is far from the most lyrical or flow wise....u need a lesson in hiphop bro
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 12:55:50 AM by OchoCinco »

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2007, 02:14:50 AM »
wack as hell

lol thats gotta be the dumbest shit ive herd haha.....yea real hiphop fans listen to T.I....and that only ppl that like Tech are ppl that are rock first...o yea and for the dumbest thing ive read in a long time ...TECh has no flow or word play and that its easier for ppl wiuth less swag to understand that dont listen to hip hop much.....have u ever listened to tech...no flow, no word play i highly dissagree..dude could rap circles around T.I..not sayin tip is bad but i mean he is far from the most lyrical or flow wise....u need a lesson in hiphop bro

co-sign  8)
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 02:48:51 AM »
wack as hell

:o

damn man...damn...omg...wtf..lol...u serious?

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 09:15:49 AM »
get outta the box fool..
my 2 favorite rappers are T.I & Knoc-turn'al, they couldn't really be more opposite of eachother
i think the greatest rapper of all time is nas, closely followed by ice cube & scarface
what box am i in?

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 09:56:03 AM »
I'm not braggin abotu how many how white girl friends i got but it seems like a lot of my hot white girl friends love his music, same with white boys who are primarily rock fans are whatever. i think he is overrated too, but when it comes to our community (hip hop) he is practically a nobody. so let the outsiders have him if it makes them hate rap less

Go to any midwest state like Illinios, Wisconsin, Missouri, or Kansas. There are lots of black and white Tech N9ne fans.

dude just has different production that appeals to outsiders, and not a lot of word play or flow that makes it easier to understand for ppl with less swag that might not listen to hip hop too much

In other words, people are too close minded to accept something that sounds slightly different. Tech has music that appeals to everyone like underground fans, mainstream fans, west coast fans, east coast fans, rock fans, horrorcore fans etc. His fanbase is huge for not having any of his music played on the radio.

OchoCinco

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 12:56:01 PM »
get outta the box fool..
my 2 favorite rappers are T.I & Knoc-turn'al, they couldn't really be more opposite of eachother
i think the greatest rapper of all time is nas, closely followed by ice cube & scarface
what box am i in?

ok i gett that but im jus really talkin about what the other dude said...that had to be the dumbest comment of the year..

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2007, 01:36:35 PM »
get outta the box fool..
what box am i in?

ok i gett that but im jus really talkin about what the other dude said...that had to be the dumbest comment of the year..
iight jus makin sure u wasn't addressin me

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 11:16:01 PM »
Man just check out his latest offering M.L.K.!! Hard beats, heavy bass and good raps!! Can't go wrong!!

If you think his music is "alternative" listen to his early albums "Calm before the storm" and "The Worst" or his group shit "57th RDV's" good shit  8)

No hate if you don't feel what he's doing but rite him off for not being Hip Hop!! Go to his show he's more Hip Hop than most rappers.
Just features wit a lot of wack artists but Tech always comes correct!!

Peace

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 11:47:15 PM »
i like t.i. but t.i. got nothing on tech... honestly tech is just on another level... if you dont like tech you probably didnt hear enough of his stuff... listen to all his albums front to back

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2007, 04:17:16 AM »
Man just check out his latest offering M.L.K.!! Hard beats, heavy bass and good raps!! Can't go wrong!!
If you think his music is "alternative" listen to his early albums "Calm before the storm" and "The Worst" or his group shit "57th RDV's" Good shit  8)
No hate if you don't feel what he's doing but rite him off for not being Hip Hop!! Go to his show he's more Hip Hop than most rappers.
Just features wit a lot of wack artists but Tech always comes correct!!
Peace

I´m not hating,I think he´s dope.
But never felt his solo stuff,I have seen the DVD he released where he takes that flick for his album cover.
I meant "alternative Hip Hop",but tought that was obvious. It´s not like he´s grunge or something ha,ha  :laugh:.
A Tribe Called Quest,De La Soul,Cypress etc. is also "alternative",but it´s still Hip Hop.... So it wasn´t meant to discredit Tech....
I love all his features on Yuk´s stuff,,,, but I have a little hard time with his solo shit.
But I will check out his latest if I come by it,I ain´t writting him off as a solo artist just yet.

I hear what U sayin bro! He's not going to appeal to ery1!!  But definatly give the shit a chance  8)

Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2007, 11:04:05 AM »
The hip-hop fans who don't like Tech are the ones who haven't really given him a listen and tend to judge him after hearing his newer, more commercialized shit. Dude is extremely versatlie, so you might hate one track and love another...Some of his underground vintage shit is straight classic...nobody can call it overrated.

but LMFAO@no wordplay or flow. :puke:

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 11:15:53 AM »
I thought he was whack  'til i heard "Cloudy Eyed Stroll".I get high as fuck and ride to this.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!