Author Topic: Tech N9ne Interveiw..........Good listen!  (Read 1504 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: Tech N9ne Interveiw..........Good listen!
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2007, 11:26:38 AM »
i dont like tech either... he's good, but he doesnt make good music - if you get what im sayin. i respect his skills but i cant listen to him _at_all_

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2007, 11:31:19 AM »
I thought he was whack  'til i heard "Cloudy Eyed Stroll".I get high as fuck and ride to this.

Listen to that whole album, "Calm Before The Storm"...classic Tech.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2007, 11:34:22 AM »
i dont like tech either... he's good, but he doesnt make good music - if you get what im sayin. i respect his skills but i cant listen to him _at_all_

Lemme guess...You heard "Everready" and "Absolute Power" and have come to this conclusion...correct?

That's like hearing 2Pac's "Loyal to the Game" and wondering why everyone thinks 2Pac is so good.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 12:06:54 PM »
I thought he was whack  'til i heard "Cloudy Eyed Stroll".I get high as fuck and ride to this.

Listen to that whole album, "Calm Before The Storm"...classic Tech.
Downloadin right now
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2007, 12:23:02 AM »

Lemme guess...You heard "Everready" and "Absolute Power" and have come to this conclusion...correct?

That's like hearing 2Pac's "Loyal to the Game" and wondering why everyone thinks 2Pac is so good.

everready and absolute power are my favorite tech albums..... other albums have tight songs too but these 2 just seem most complete and i dont think i had anyone dislike either of these two albums when i played it for them

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2007, 03:39:19 AM »

nah actually I came to that conclusion after listening to Anghellic. I like a couple of songs off the album, but I don't like him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2007, 12:44:06 PM »

everready and absolute power are my favorite tech albums..... other albums have tight songs too but these 2 just seem most complete and i dont think i had anyone dislike either of these two albums when i played it for them

Don't get me wrong, they're not bad albums...They're just not anywhere near classic, like his OG shit. He commercialized his shit a lot more for those two albums...They still got bangers, but "Calm Before The Storm", "The Worst", and "Anghellic" is where it's at...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2007, 12:51:09 PM »

nah actually I came to that conclusion after listening to Anghellic. I like a couple of songs off the album, but I don't like him.

I feel ya...lots of shit on "Anghellic" is diverse, so that one is a little harder to feel as well...But if you wanna take it to his hip-hop roots, check out songs like "Rellish", "All I Want", "Mitchel Bade", "Questions", "Call Girlz", "Celcius", "Be Warned", "The Worst", "Fucked Up Day", "Twisted"...if you listen to all those, I doubt you'll still think the same...PeACe

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2007, 07:24:04 AM »

to me anghellic is his most complete album and his best.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 04:14:15 PM »
This is a good mix of tracks by Tech!!  8)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N1CFHAO5

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2007, 03:37:06 PM »
Tech goes way nuttz and dude got the best performances out there -Itz a shame more people don't know about him.  The white people got this one right- We as Black people need 2 stop being so damn cool and fux wit Tech.  Dude rocked 45 minutes straight.  I just opened up 4 him in Milwaukee on the 13th- homie I was more sore from getting hyped 2 that nigga's shit than my own. I thought  we rocked it and we did but Tech showed us how its supposed 2 b done and check out that MLK - Hottest shit out.  Gangsta Shap

Myspace.com/enuttsosick
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 03:40:05 PM by BigBlood »
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

Chad Vader

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 10:49:08 AM »
Ok,Luna check this track out,as I said I´m not a fan of his solo work that´s to "alternative" for me.
So we might be in the same boat,
but when he spits over "Gangster" beats or a "Hip Hop" beat like this track he brings nothing but FIRE

X-Clan; Return from Mecca

22 Respect Featuring Tech N9ne.m4a  :firedevil:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6hwn5dzmtbn

Here´s another one where Tech spits over "gangster beats"  :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:
Yukmouth; United Ghettos of America, Vol. 2

05 kill em off.m4a Yukmouth,Gonzoe and Tech N9ne
http://www.mediafire.com/?7dgyh11cnmn

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2007, 03:42:40 PM »
What...........................

HEC

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »
didn't he have a song on Death Row I think it might be on Gang Related, that was the first I heard from him back in '97 or '98, dude has flow for days

d-nice

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2007, 05:37:59 PM »
didn't he have a song on Death Row I think it might be on Gang Related, that was the first I heard from him back in '97 or '98, dude has flow for days

Yeah that song Questions.