Author Topic: Christianity and Slavery [short clip from Goodbye UncleTom]  (Read 184 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Christianity and Slavery [short clip from Goodbye UncleTom]
« on: November 09, 2007, 08:14:53 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9lFSfS-1yHQ&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9lFSfS-1yHQ&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0</a>

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: Christianity and Slavery [short clip from Goodbye UncleTom]
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 01:05:19 AM »
one thing i love and respect about Haiti in comparison to other slave colonies, is the africans there hold on to their culture and belifes and faught off mental and phsysical slavey and have over come a lot. i hope they can keep up the fight against babylon, and over come this present day take over/coloniziation.

peace

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 09:44:45 AM »
one thing i love and respect about Haiti in comparison to other slave colonies, is the africans there hold on to their culture and belifes and faught off mental and phsysical slavey and have over come a lot. i hope they can keep up the fight against babylon, and over come this present day take over/coloniziation.

peace
Yup but it will be a hard fight.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 08:20:11 AM »

peace
Yup but it will be a hard fight.
True!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone