Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download]  (Read 2931 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Meech Wells: The New West World Order - November 12, 2007 By : Eddie

Dubcnn is always keeping you updated with the latest music from producer Meech Wells, so it was only natural that he teamed up with us to blast out the exclusive world premiere of his latest project, "The New West World Order." The street album features 30 hit tracks from some of your favorite artists, including Eastwood, E-White, Young Joker, The Game, Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, and Bad Azz. Meech is giving this one away for free for all of his fans on Dubcnn, and we're really lucky because it plays like a retail album. It's been a great year for the West Coast in terms of quality mixtape releases, and even in such competitive times, this mixtape stands out as one of the best. Grab your free copy by saving the link below:

Meech Wells Presents: The New West World Order [Free Download]

FRONT COVER | BACK COVER/TRACKLIST

Spread the word about the mixtape, and play it as much as possible! Meech, Eastwood, and E-White are all active members of our forum, so if you would like to discuss this project with them, sign up! Also be sure to check out Meech Wells, Eastwood, E-White, and Young Mack AKA Moja The Great on Myspace.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on Meech Wells and everyone featured on this mixtape!

Drop feedback! Props to everyone who worked on this project!  It's crazy!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 07:08:53 PM by Eddie »

Blu Lacez

Oh Wee!! 8)
Downloading right Now!!
Will Drop feedback in an hour or so,after i've had it played for a few spins!!

props To Meech Wells!!!

d-nice

Oh Wee!! 8)
Downloading right Now!!

props To Meech Wells!!!

eastwood1

• 'G'
just got the tape from meech today shit is bananas!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

maxpowers

• 'G'
Oh Wee!! 8)
Downloading right Now!!

props To Meech Wells!!!

~Lucien~

downloading now...

boss of the west

• 'G'
The sound on this cd bangs blood I mean the sound efx is brackin!

ToOoOoN!!!

this mixtape is straight fire! DONT SLEEP!  8) and props to dubcc and Meech for this mixtape!!!

Blu Lacez

I'm having troubel with my download..
I can dwl the RAR file, but i can't seem to extract them..i keep getting an error.. ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
BTW, Chucky Makavelli on the track "California" with Bad Azz is the same dude that used to work with Quik!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can dwl the RAR file, but i can't seem to extract them..i keep getting an error.. ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\

its acually a zip file, what program are you using and are you on a mac or pc?

Blu Lacez

^^I'm Using WINRAR
And I Own a PC.
I'll try it again

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

^^I'm Using WINRAR
And I Own a PC.
I'll try it again

hmm i just downloaded and extracted using winrar and it worked for me.  try downloading it again, that may help.  let me know if it's fucked still and ill send it to you through AIM.

Blu Lacez

^^I'm Using WINRAR
And I Own a PC.
I'll try it again

hmm i just downloaded and extracted using winrar and it worked for me.  try downloading it again, that may help.  let me know if it's fucked still and ill send it to you through AIM.

^^Aiight Eddie!
I'll let you know, which ever way this turns Out!
Props!

Blu Lacez

^^I'm Using WINRAR
And I Own a PC.
I'll try it again

hey Eddie,it worked!!!
Not Sure what the problem was!!
props once again!
+1