Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download]  (Read 2928 times)

Skwirm

• Lil Geezy
Yep.
We mov'n...
In A Zone Productions!
Be sure to check us out at:

http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

and

http://www.myspace.com/soulmechanix

E WHITE

• Lil Geezy
I aint dissin' homie (Long Beach Iz Active), but it seem like u just postin' up hater shit cuzz'n...We don't get down on no hater shit like that in the city though...I aint sayin' that u gotta like err'thang a nigga drop, but damn, this mixtape is better than anything else u can go picc up right now...that's how I feel...I mean, u entitled to ya own opinion, and I respect that, but it seem like u got a personal problem wit' the homie or somethin'...if so, just say that...don't act like the music aint tight...Me and Meech and err'body else he fuc'n wit' is on the same team...Yeah WE DEEP!!! So if it's hate that's drivin' yo replies, stop that and start bein' real. We aint no haters on the E/Side of the L.B. Stay up though. Oh yeah...download that shit again and tell a friend.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
I aint dissin' homie (Long Beach Iz Active), but it seem like u just postin' up hater shit cuzz'n...We don't get down on no hater shit like that in the city though...I aint sayin' that u gotta like err'thang a nigga drop, but damn, this mixtape is better than anything else u can go picc up right now...that's how I feel...I mean, u entitled to ya own opinion, and I respect that, but it seem like u got a personal problem wit' the homie or somethin'...if so, just say that...don't act like the music aint tight...Me and Meech and err'body else he fuc'n wit' is on the same team...Yeah WE DEEP!!! So if it's hate that's drivin' yo replies, stop that and start bein' real. We aint no haters on the E/Side of the L.B. Stay up though. Oh yeah...download that shit again and tell a friend.

not hating on anything, but niggas is way too easily impressed

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

E WHITE

• Lil Geezy
Long Beach Iz Acrtive^^^ evidently u got some realness in u cause u aint get all emotional and hostile about my post...so respects for that homie. And I can feel where u comin' from as far as havin' yo own opinion and standin' by that...I can understand "real nigga shit", so that's understood. All I wanna suggest is that u might wanna take into consideration the fact that serious music/businessmen are alwayz "they' own worst critic"...I could see if it was a artist/producer that we could all tell was obviously "playin' wit' the game" by throwin' out consecutive "bullshit" music. Honestly I'm sure  u go'n enjoy many more songs from the homie than the ones that might not make yo' personal favorites list. And sometimes we need to hear some constructive criticism just to keep us on our best performance...I just thought I detected a certain degree of "dislike" towards Meech the person instead of Meech as a producer. Perhaps I had it wrong, but aint no thang homie, it's all understood. Keep L.B.C'n it the right way. In a minute.

Al Bundy

Meech you crazy for releasing this for free. I'd pay for this shit!

Sup E-White, I see you.

badboyz2

• Lil Geezy
look out for more heat from young mack mech wells brother spitten strait heat!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, over 2000 views now!  we might still be talking about this when the next one drops! 8) 8)

Lunatic

damn, over 2000 views now!  we might still be talking about this when the next one drops! 8) 8)
hopefully 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
When something is hot, you just can't stop talking about it!!! It deserves all the attention its receiving plus some!!! I look forward to hearing more and more everyday!! West Up Meechie!!
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

Skwirm

• Lil Geezy
Just heard this in my bros whip with 2 15's that song number 5 is crazy in the trunk. 100
We mov'n...
In A Zone Productions!
Be sure to check us out at:

http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

and

http://www.myspace.com/soulmechanix

Krucial-Styles

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download]
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2007, 12:25:45 AM »
 :rock:THIS WEST CREW IS UP 4 SURE!  MEECH U KEEPIN IT REAL, BANGIN BEATS, GREAT COMPILATION, PROPS TO ALL Y ALL!

PEACE!

MEECH WELLS

Re: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2007, 05:34:34 PM »
:rock:THIS WEST CREW IS UP 4 SURE!  MEECH U KEEPIN IT REAL, BANGIN BEATS, GREAT COMPILATION, PROPS TO ALL Y ALL!

PEACE!
fasho we west coastin!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
Re: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download]
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2007, 01:16:38 AM »
When you have a car load of females bumping the same album the entire day then you know you did something right!

Our female review:

Track #3  West Really- is a banger no matter what point of view your looking from
Track# 4  I could pimp you better- LOL deep down I think we all want to be pimped better!!!
Track#7  We were all really on this one because the beat is so HOT!!! We were bobbin' and weaving down the block on this one
Track# 9  Stuck- is the shit!!! The sample is hot plus the homegirls have this lust affair thing going on for Mack!!
Track# 10  Ghetto- Is our all around favorite!!! We all feel in line and constantly hit repeat We played it so much that we are confidant that we could perform this song at a show!
Tracks 14, 15, and 29 The other chart toppers in our opinion!! We love them!!!

Ok Meech..Give us some more its like crack once you take a hit you just can't stop!!! And we're fiends!!!
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2007, 03:53:57 AM »
Quality tape I say. There is no legit reason to not to be downloading this tape, it's free-N-shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2007, 04:41:10 AM »
thanks man!