Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download]  (Read 2902 times)

LBCstyle

• 'G'
Re: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download]
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2007, 08:05:52 AM »
Just downloaded it ... I expect a banger  8)

badboyz2

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2007, 11:14:12 AM »
yall keep downloading this its pure fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boss of the west

• 'G'
Re: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2007, 04:48:06 AM »
I aint dissin' homie (Long Beach Iz Active), but it seem like u just postin' up hater shit cuzz'n...We don't get down on no hater shit like that in the city though...I aint sayin' that u gotta like err'thang a nigga drop, but damn, this mixtape is better than anything else u can go picc up right now...that's how I feel...I mean, u entitled to ya own opinion, and I respect that, but it seem like u got a personal problem wit' the homie or somethin'...if so, just say that...don't act like the music aint tight...Me and Meech and err'body else he fuc'n wit' is on the same team...Yeah WE DEEP!!! So if it's hate that's drivin' yo replies, stop that and start bein' real. We aint no haters on the E/Side of the L.B. Stay up though. Oh yeah...download that shit again and tell a friend.
what does this bitch know about music? NOTHIN REST MY CASE YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA!

not hating on anything, but niggas is way too easily impressed