Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents The New West World Order [Free Mixtape Download]  (Read 2925 times)

Dippin in my caddlilac is nuts! Huge props to Meech!

ICHI THE KILLER

very nice 8) ;D 8) 8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It isn't tagged properly  :-X
i tagged the motherfucker TWICE then as soon as I changed the file folder name, all the tags disappeared.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
It isn't tagged properly  :-X
i tagged the motherfucker TWICE then as soon as I changed the file folder name, all the tags disappeared.
^That sucks, but it was easy to tag it myself, it only took a few minutes.

But I got done listening to the mixtape last night, shit is tight as hell. Tracks I was feelin the most is "I Can Pimp U Better", "Lyrical Countdown", "Pass The Mic", "West Really" & "Wait & Give It Time" but all of them are tight. I can't wait for future Meech, E-White, Eastwood, & Young Mack shit to drop after this one. 8)

eastwood1

• 'G'
THATS RIGHT KEEP DOWNLOADING THIS SHIT AND DROP YOUR FEEDBACK HOMIE ITS ALLGOOD!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm really liking "The Girls Is On My Team," the production on that shit is just too smooth, and E-White and Moja both kill it.  Meech sounds dope on the hook too!  "What Yo Chevy Do" is also crazy as fuck.

M.E.X.

• Lil Geezy
This mixtape is FIRE!  8) Thanks for the free download Meech Wells
West UP!

SilkySantana

• Lil Geezy
Thank You Very Much!

Attempting To Download Now But The Link Doesnt Work
Feedback To Follow However I Am Sure Its Nothing But Great
Much Props To Meech & The West Coast Artists
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 01:26:30 PM by SilkySantana »

BaldyLoc

WELL WELL WELL'S!! THE CAPTIAN IS AT IT AGIN;' ANTH'A ROLE CALL BY THE MAN HIMSELF! I TOLD YOU GUYS THE LAST TIME I WUZ HERE WHO THE MAN WUZ TA LEAD US ON THE WEST BACK TO THE FRONtt WELL IT SEEMS LIKE MY TEAM MATE DONE IT AGIN DONT YA THINK? WELL IF YA HAVENT DWNLOADED IT YA BETTER BECUZZ THIS SHIT IS HOT AND THE LINE UP IS SO WESTCOAST MAKES ME WANNA DROP MY TOP AND LET MY BALD HEAD BLOW IN THE CALI SUN; AND YA LIL BRO BOY HES DOPE; MAN I TELL YALL WHAT LIKE I SAID THE FIRST TIME HE'S MY LEADR; TA THE WEST CUZZ TA THE WEST' TROPHY WELCOME BACK TA CALI; thnxs meeCh we needed that!!!

sd

• Lil Geezy
http://www.myspace.com/shortyrealwells what good this yu boy sd meechwells bro am on the mix tape pick it up see what good we going to blow the mix tape game up you can get at me at sdog@tmail.com

MEECH WELLS

This mixtape is FIRE!  8) Thanks for the free download Meech Wells
West UP!
props keep it west thanks for all the love yall!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
I'm really liking "The Girls Is On My Team," the production on that shit is just too smooth, and E-White and Moja both kill it.  Meech sounds dope on the hook too!  "What Yo Chevy Do" is also crazy as fuck.
^Yeah those tracks are off the chain. "Ghetto", "Bomb On A Nigga", & "Dipping In My Cadillac" are dope too. But no doubt, I'mma burn this to CD & bump it on the way to school tomorrow.

Skwirm

• Lil Geezy
Meech and I goin real hard right now. When he come over to my busted ass studio its nothin but magic. Big ups to you Meech. Also props to all the talented artists we working with. I always get excited when I roll through and they recordin. Props to Dubcnn. We need a good push to get the next level right now. We on a path. Cant wait to post the new new west. Its crazy.
We mov'n...
In A Zone Productions!
Be sure to check us out at:

http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

and

http://www.myspace.com/soulmechanix

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
West Really one of the tracks of the year

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks guys, keep it coming!