Author Topic: got a speeding ticket  (Read 255 times)

WestCoasta

got a speeding ticket
« on: November 14, 2007, 01:41:23 AM »
fuck the chp!  chose me out of like 5 cars on the freeway  :grumpy:

good thing I wasn't high as a kite

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: got a speeding ticket
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 10:08:17 AM »
thats why you gotta spot 'em first...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 10:19:30 AM »
Oh man that sucks. Last time I got a speeding ticket, set me back for awhile with money. Had to get a lawyer and all this other bullshit, just for my insurance not to go up. No matter what I always do the speed limit or 5-10 mph over nothing more.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 10:39:34 AM »
I got number 3 last week. Though the first two didn't count on insurance because one was racial profiling, he wanted to check the trunk and everything and then agree to put it at 9mph over, which is the max I could go without insurance. For the record I was going the speed limit. The second time I was b.s.ing about unions and it turns out he was the head of the police union and reduced my speed to 9mph over. But last time I was going 19, and I was going 19, and dude meant business so I gotta eat it.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 04:01:51 PM »
i heard flirting with the police can get you out of a ticket  :laugh:

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 04:49:23 PM »
I got number 3 last week. Though the first two didn't count on insurance because one was racial profiling, he wanted to check the trunk and everything and then agree to put it at 9mph over, which is the max I could go without insurance. For the record I was going the speed limit. The second time I was b.s.ing about unions and it turns out he was the head of the police union and reduced my speed to 9mph over. But last time I was going 19, and I was going 19, and dude meant business so I gotta eat it.

it says on the ticket they might mail you for a payment and if they don't you gotta go to court on the date they put...

how likely do you think it is that I won't have to go to court?

I could care less about paying the thing, first ticket I ever got, but I really don't wanna go to the court @ 8:30 AM

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 05:27:31 PM »
Shit with todays technology, it is hard to spot out the popos, usally they have you clocked before u see them, atleast from experience

Speeding tickets are not that big of a deal, until you need a job that requires a clean record or u get into trouble and then they judge you by your "peramint record"
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 05:57:24 PM »

it says on the ticket they might mail you for a payment and if they don't you gotta go to court on the date they put...

how likely do you think it is that I won't have to go to court?

I could care less about paying the thing, first ticket I ever got, but I really don't wanna go to the court @ 8:30 AM

in about a week or so you'll get a thing in the mail and it'll be how much you have to pay

you go to court whenever, and pay it and they'll ask you if you want to do driving school or contest it. if you contest it you have to go to court on the date on the ticket. but if you want to do driving school they give you this paper work and list of all these drving schools and a date that you have to complete it by. you make an appointment with a driving shcool ( pizza 'n comedy is the best) then you do yout whole school thing and you bring back the certificate they give you to the court and it's off your record.....you can do this every 18 months....any time in between those 18 months you get a ticket you're fucked

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 06:04:59 PM »
We have cameras set up all over our highway that take your picture if you're going 11+ MPH over.  You'll get a ticket in the mail w/ a close up picture of your face and shit.  Fucking WACK!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 06:27:34 PM »
We have cameras set up all over our highway that take your picture if you're going 11+ MPH over.  You'll get a ticket in the mail w/ a close up picture of your face and shit.  Fucking WACK!
what the fuck , are you serious? that sucks man.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 07:34:04 PM »

we have those for red lights and shit but that's just rediculous.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 08:26:37 PM »
http://www.ticketassassin.com/index.html

fuckin bomb ass site!  It cost $25 to access everything on the site.  With the help of the site I was able to beat 2 speeding tickets w/o even stepping foot in court.  I got 2 tickets in one day, and I already had 2 on my record, so I would have lost my license.  It was nearly $500 in fines, and who knows what it would have shot my insurance to.  I highly recommend that site, and follow the directions directly!  Fight the system!  Fuck these bullshit tickets!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 09:11:31 PM »
atleast it wasnt a DUI or a drug bust

speeding TIC aint shit

sorry for the cash u gon lose tho

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 04:09:42 AM »
http://www.ticketassassin.com/index.html

fuckin bomb ass site!  It cost $25 to access everything on the site.  With the help of the site I was able to beat 2 speeding tickets w/o even stepping foot in court.  I got 2 tickets in one day, and I already had 2 on my record, so I would have lost my license.  It was nearly $500 in fines, and who knows what it would have shot my insurance to.  I highly recommend that site, and follow the directions directly!  Fight the system!  Fuck these bullshit tickets!

why is there a trial for a speeding ticket and how do you plead not guilty?

I'm just curious.... if you got the ticket and it says what the cop wrote, how can you possibly say you weren't speeding

I just read some of the website... I wanna do that written shit
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 04:15:56 AM by west coa$t »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 08:11:27 AM »
atleast it wasnt a DUI or a drug bust

speeding TIC aint shit

sorry for the cash u gon lose tho
Yea DUI are the worst a couple of people I know, got hit for that.