Author Topic: I need a new Weed Man (long post stoners)  (Read 137 times)

WC Iz Active

I need a new Weed Man (long post stoners)
« on: November 14, 2007, 10:07:52 AM »
Listen to this shady ass shit.  There is this dude that I have been getting bud from the past few months and because of his availibility and quality of the dank he became really the only guy that I got weed from in the recent months.  Anyways I never had any problems with him until recently.  A few weeks ago I went to meet him and I gave him $60 for 4 grams and this is where the problem occured.  I got home and when I looked at the bud it looked like it was short a gram.  So I went to my friends house and weighed it.  Sure enough it wasnt 4 g's it was only 2.8.  Dude shorted me by 1.2.  I was furios so I called dude and told him and he said he felt hella bad and said that his friend must of walked out and gave me the wrong sac.  I knew it was fishy but I gave him the benefit of the doubt cause his friend did meet me and I never had problems previousley.

So anyways I gave him the benfit of the doubt and kept fucking with his bud, no big deal. The first couple sacks after that were ok,    Until 2 days ago when I meet him to give him 50 for a 8th of some kill.  When I get home to look at the bud it looks amazing but It looks incredibly short.  It looks like it was 2 grams instead of a 8th,  at this point I was so pissed, I weighed it and instead of a 8th it was fuckin  1.9!!!   I lost it!  Obviousley there was no mishap and he was clearly ripping me off.  So I called him,  when he picked up the phone he said whats up and then I paused and then dude tells me I gave him to much money!!  You believe that shit!! He tells me he thought I said half 8th  (I never pick up half eight's from him,  only 8th's) anyways dude tells me he owed me 2 grams and the only reason why I wasnt going ape shit on him was because I wanted the rest of the bud he owes me.  So I met him yesterday, got what he owed me and thats it.  I aint dealin with him again,  I should of fought the faggot.   anyways theirs my story lol,  I need a new weed man  :-\
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 10:13:52 AM by SpIcE = SwAg »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I need a new Weed Man (long post stoners)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 10:18:08 AM »
You don't need a new weed man...what you need is a medical prescription and you'll never run into shit like this again. It's a whole different world when you're a smoker 8)...PeACe

PS...Fuck a bitch-made street dealer.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: I need a new Weed Man (long post stoners)
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 01:09:25 PM »
i fell u there is some shady as dealers out there but trying geting your club card its worth it where do u live at