Author Topic: Bitches and Gentlemen, Allow me to rant....  (Read 298 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Bitches and Gentlemen, Allow me to rant....
« on: November 15, 2007, 07:23:42 AM »
As someone who had to stomach the disgusting display of propoganda and war mongering during the run up to the iraq war, recent developments with iran has brought a sense of deja vu

these neo cons/jew boys are fuckin itching for a war with iran, i mean theyre beggin like j bananas outside a crackhead whores bedroom window. 

from the way the administration sounds, youd think that iran is building the bomb now, while aiming missles at tel aviv.

lets dispel some myths about iran

1. ahmadinijab NEVER threatened to wipe israel off the map, but as you can see, almost eveyr media outlet has ran with this story. what ahmadnijad did, was he quoted the late ayatollah khomeini, who made an earlier speech years ago, callin for the removal of the zionist regime. this is no different than reagan callin for the end of communism, or mandela calling for the end of the apartheid regime. no accused reagan of wiping russia off the map. a

and theyres nothing wrong with what he said. its almost 2008, how the fuck do regimes like the israelis still exist? how does backwards islamic theocracies still exist? how are these tinpot fuckin dictators in africa still existing? granted israel is no congo, but its a regime led by war criminals with human rights violations at the institutional level.

2. iran is seeking knowledge, and materials for a nuclear program. thats it. by the cia's own estimate theyre 3-7 years away from the bomb, and thats the most liberal estimate. its not illegal to seek nuclear knowledge. its not even illegal to have a civilian nuclear program!

3. these puzzyasscrackkkers want you to believe that a country like iran, with a 5000 year old history, is so fuckin uncivilized that if they have the bomb right away theyre gonna send it over to israel  ;D. nuclear weapons have NO offensive benefit, it is stricly a defensive weapon. its a deterent. the fact that iran could potentially pursue a program that would develop a deterent worries them. laughable. nuclear weapons calm the fuck out of nations. if north koreas psycho paranoid barabric ass can keep a tight lid on its program what makes u think iran wont. u dont think iran knows that israel can wipe it off the map if it chose to?

4. ahmadinijad is not even the head of state in iran! its ayatollah khamenei and the clerical institution. ahmadnijad is up for election in 2009 i believe, hes facing domestic opposition at home to his policies. hes not some absolute monarch with the power to push the red button (which they wont have for another 3-7 yrs lol)

anyways im done ranting, fuck this world, peace
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bitches and Gentlemen, Allow me to rant....
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 08:18:04 AM »

Word they are itching for world war 3 though that is the bigger focus here and what that will allow them to do is take away all the focus of attention of them on the looming castrophic crash of the world economy and instead unify the west against those "evil arabs" even though of course it's persians we are talking about. Also you have to think about the bigger chess moves, a world war would be so devastating that people will be begging for the global order to take it's seat and replace national sovereignty completely. I know some people have this romantic idea of a world government being a wonderful thing for this planet and maybe in a utopian society it would be but this world is run by evil hard core killers who take extreme pleasure out of all this.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 08:22:44 AM by virtuoso »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 12:08:15 PM »
I really don't buy any threat of a real war here. I just think they're using Mahmoudi over there for sound bites. They're just trying to further distract people from real issues. Going into Iran would destory the American economy (you think the dollar is bad now?), and Iran trying to extend would leave room for an internal takeover. By the time Iran even has the weaponry to perform any significant strike the movement with in the country will be ready to strike and will go on full swing if the Ayatollah actually tried a nuclear strike, which he wouldn't.

I think Iran wants a Nuclear weapon and I think they'll build one but they'll use it for self defense, like India does. It'll only be present to prevent something crazy like a threat from Pakistan. Of course by the time that happns Iran will be even more civil and looney presidents who barely won in the first place won't be winning anymore, and the US will be in a down time waiting for the next stupid war. Korea, Vetnam and Iraq we're all some time apart from each other. Whatever and whenever the next one, it wouldn't be until 2020 when the sun starts cooling and all the global warming jazz tones down and the world needs another distraction. That's my prediction.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 12:20:13 PM »

I hope so suffice but why do you think they give a damn about the U.S dollar? there is no real loyalty here that is why so many of these individuals describe themselves as globalists. The word is not being used in the sense that we are real children of god, it is solely a remark attributed to them saying the whole world is theirs. I pray to god this is a distraction and simply saber rattling but the dollars collapse means nothing to these people. They simply reposition themselves like when Cheney moved into euros last year. I said it would be a world war if they are insane enough to hit Iran because you can see how the plays would unfold from there. Besides which you forget that in the long term, once they have driven America completely into the ground, the european army is intended to have been fully implemented and mobilised. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 03:29:39 PM »
Ron Paul said it best.

We get hysterical over a guy who doesn't have a single weapon, and nobody's proven that he's ever violated the arms-nonproliferation treaty. Matter of fact, the International Atomic Energy Agency is going to have an agreement with him by the end of the year. That's why you have all of this warmongering going on: It is to try to find an excuse to start bombing him before they prove that he doesn't have a chance of having a weapon. That's exactly what we did with Iraq. I'm scared to death they're getting ready to do that with Iran.
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/17323345/ron_paul_a_republican_takes_the_lead_against_the_war

The idea that a 3rd world nation would bomb the US just because they hate us is ridiculous. Iran is not a terrorist organization, it's a country. They're not stupid enough to attack the US and think they can get away with it or come out of the situation the victor.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 03:55:35 PM »

I hope so suffice but why do you think they give a damn about the U.S dollar? there is no real loyalty here that is why so many of these individuals describe themselves as globalists. The word is not being used in the sense that we are real children of god, it is solely a remark attributed to them saying the whole world is theirs. I pray to god this is a distraction and simply saber rattling but the dollars collapse means nothing to these people. They simply reposition themselves like when Cheney moved into euros last year. I said it would be a world war if they are insane enough to hit Iran because you can see how the plays would unfold from there. Besides which you forget that in the long term, once they have driven America completely into the ground, the european army is intended to have been fully implemented and mobilised. 

They can't justify back to back wars that kill the US economy to the American people. It'll happen and it may very well be Iran (Pakistan and an aging Musharraf or his successor seem likely to) but it won't be for 15 to 20 years. They've laid the groundwork for regime change in Iran but the only way this is going to happen sooner than later is if Iran strikes first. The big wigs may not care about the regular American but it's still 300 million people that will turn into 300 million pissed off people if the country crumbles with in 10 years.

P.S, Shallow, not Suffice.

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 04:26:54 PM »
i never begged a crack whore tech just your sister. and she gave it up.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »

Firstly I would not put it past these sick fucks to stage another event like the numerous ones before and this is a danger which Ron Paul has also addressed.
Secondly and I hope you both are right but why is there a mass of ships waiting just outside the oceans of Iran?
Israel launched missiles within Syria itself, it seems like these neocons are intent and relish a huge war.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:41 PM »
Ron Paul said it best.

We get hysterical over a guy who doesn't have a single weapon, and nobody's proven that he's ever violated the arms-nonproliferation treaty. Matter of fact, the International Atomic Energy Agency is going to have an agreement with him by the end of the year. That's why you have all of this warmongering going on: It is to try to find an excuse to start bombing him before they prove that he doesn't have a chance of having a weapon. That's exactly what we did with Iraq. I'm scared to death they're getting ready to do that with Iran.
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/17323345/ron_paul_a_republican_takes_the_lead_against_the_war

The idea that a 3rd world nation would bomb the US just because they hate us is ridiculous. Iran is not a terrorist organization, it's a country. They're not stupid enough to attack the US and think they can get away with it or come out of the situation the victor.

Ron Paul is the realest candidate ever.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 07:40:33 PM »

Firstly I would not put it past these sick fucks to stage another event like the numerous ones before and this is a danger which Ron Paul has also addressed.
Secondly and I hope you both are right but why is there a mass of ships waiting just outside the oceans of Iran?
Israel launched missiles within Syria itself, it seems like these neocons are intent and relish a huge war.

I think it'll happen, just not for a while. Look how long Iraq took. They severed ties and called him a threat in the 80s, went to war in 90/91 signed the regime change bill in 98 ad went to war in '03. Once the sun starts cooling in 2019 the US will start invading. They need some time to pass, and time for the FED to pretend the dollar value went back up. Then it'll happen. If not Iran then Pakistan. They wanted Iran in the late 70s but Nam was to close. No one would buy it back to back like that, so Reagan just supported Iraq to go in. They'll wait this time too.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 09:04:35 PM »
Word up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 11:36:04 PM »
Ron Paul 2008. The new American Revolution.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 07:19:19 AM »
i never begged a crack whore tech just your sister. and she gave it up.

disgust@ this chump being born with fetal alchohol syndrome to a teenage mother named darlene and a high school buzz cut named rupert
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 11:29:52 AM »
nothing new to me...but truth is always appreciated.

peace
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »
Tech speaks the truth.  Open your ears motherfuckers.