Author Topic: Got milk?  (Read 164 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Got milk?
« on: November 18, 2007, 11:09:13 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tYpafipJyDE&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tYpafipJyDE&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0</a>

Would this mean organic milk is the way to go? because I been drinking that lately because its supposed to be much better.

AboveTheLaw

Re: Got milk?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 01:37:48 PM »
I remember watching a video with this same dude a few years back. The only thing I didn't like was the presentation of the segment itself, looking more like a conspiracy theory than an actual sound explanation of a worthwhile topic. At the time I thought he was just running his own agenda, but if you search out his claims he is definitely on point.

Diary consumption is also very highly Acidic and causes a build up of toxic plaque and mucous in your small Intestines, further preventing your body from absorbing nutrients from otherwise healthy foods. It's strange that places like the US and Canada, with such high Diary consumption, have an increased incidence of Osteoporosis & Hip fractures. You would assume otherwise, but on the other hand there's very little of those issues in places like Japan where they hardly eat or drink any Diary products at all.

As for other options, "Organic" Milk may be better due to a lack of Antibiotic and Steroid content in the products, although the long term situation is still pretty much the same. Even alternatives like Soy Milk aren't necessarily better, as most brands use inferior and heavily processed Soya that could mess with your Hormone balance, sometimes attributing too much Estrogen. This is obviously not good at all for Males. Although harder to find, look for Rice and Almond Milk varieties.

I've largely cut out Diary for the past 4 years. Speaking from this experience I'm hardily ever sick and recover quite fast whenever I do feel some illness. I still have an occasion glass of Milk, although very sparingly and only while traveling and on Business, as for some reason that's all the Hotel Breakfast areas offer you...  :-\

Ultimately your choice, although moderation would certainly help. Watch the video again if you didn't get it all the first time.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 02:54:23 PM »
I remember watching a video with this same dude a few years back. The only thing I didn't like was the presentation of the segment itself, looking more like a conspiracy theory than an actual sound explanation of a worthwhile topic. At the time I thought he was just running his own agenda, but if you search out his claims he is definitely on point.

Diary consumption is also very highly Acidic and causes a build up of toxic plaque and mucous in your small Intestines, further preventing your body from absorbing nutrients from otherwise healthy foods. It's strange that places like the US and Canada, with such high Diary consumption, have an increased incidence of Osteoporosis & Hip fractures. You would assume otherwise, but on the other hand there's very little of those issues in places like Japan where they hardly eat or drink any Diary products at all.

As for other options, "Organic" Milk may be better due to a lack of Antibiotic and Steroid content in the products, although the long term situation is still pretty much the same. Even alternatives like Soy Milk aren't necessarily better, as most brands use inferior and heavily processed Soya that could mess with your Hormone balance, sometimes attributing too much Estrogen. This is obviously not good at all for Males. Although harder to find, look for Rice and Almond Milk varieties.

I've largely cut out Diary for the past 4 years. Speaking from this experience I'm hardily ever sick and recover quite fast whenever I do feel some illness. I still have an occasion glass of Milk, although very sparingly and only while traveling and on Business, as for some reason that's all the Hotel Breakfast areas offer you...  :-\

Ultimately your choice, although moderation would certainly help. Watch the video again if you didn't get it all the first time.
Nice, good looking out. So I take it you don't eating cereal a lot.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 04:09:13 PM »
This is only one man's opinion though. I drink organic milk for no particular reason. I think I'll stick with it now.

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 07:26:32 PM »
i dont fucks wit cow milk, I either drink soy milk or rice milk (delicious). Yogurt and cheese is okay though.
Alot of people in tropical countries dont drink cow milk, it reacts negatively, clogs you up with mucus.

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 07:31:22 PM »
i fux with soy milk

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 11:10:51 AM »

Nice, good looking out. So I take it you don't eating cereal a lot.

Not in the traditional sense. At times I use them in certain recipes.