Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells "The New West World Order" Special Edition [New Track/News]  (Read 779 times)

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
this is that heat rock shit here.....the west needs more of this shit

eastwood1

• 'G'
My niggas killed this shit as usual!

Skwirm

• Lil Geezy
Fiyah!
We mov'n...
In A Zone Productions!
Be sure to check us out at:

http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

and

http://www.myspace.com/soulmechanix

KURUPTION-81

Really looking forward for E Whites album, nice track Young Joker and Meech are a good combo.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

EFFeX

yall get ready for alot more heat coming soon from the camp and look out volume 2 comin real soon with even more features expect more from me and jay rock and look out for eastwoods new mixtape wihich im mixin and mastering called "american hustler" and thats the final change look for more meech wells eastwood the game colabos at least one will be on one of these tapes we got comin and grab tht ewhite lp whn that comes down! Right whn we thought west really was done just got twenty more stations including hot 97 playing it and we leaked it here first! thanks west coast heads hlla! one www.myspace.com/tharealmeechwells

Can't wait for that American Hustler mixtape, shit is going to be nuts!

Ya'll should press up a CD single for that "West Really" since it's doing so well, unless you have already. I'd cop that!

MEECH WELLS

american hustler is coming soon! and The new west world order volume 2!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Joe-Thee

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
The mixtape is hot, Im looking forward to the E-white album. Sound really promising..

Snoopafly-1986

mixtape is dope props to MEECH 8)

badboyz2

• Lil Geezy
just in case yall didnt know im meechwells younger brother macklife representin from newark new jerswey showin much luv to tha west coast an abroad doin it big wit in tha zone records aye holla at ya boy man big props to dub cnn an always keepin it hot ma dog  eddie oh yeah u can catch me ya boy young macklife at tha pit wit s.o.l. in case u didnt know thats young mack meechwells an my other brother sd a.k.a shortyu know how we do

badboyz2

• Lil Geezy
oh yeah dont forget go check out my myspace music page nothin but hot shit an look out 4 my drops on bub cnn an soon to come mixtapeya digg!!!!