Author Topic: lmao black skin head  (Read 1368 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lmao black skin head
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2007, 08:50:19 AM »
I'm looking at that graph, and for some reason doesn't seem at all accurate.

lol yeh but i think its meant to show how shit was ORIGINALLY. like before white people came to australia and before black people where taken as slaved to america etc.

here are some youtube comments i read from that skin whitening product in india.
BambiEyez0
i cant believe this - its the 21st century this is so old fashioned asian and black people shouldnt feel they have to do this bleaching shit any more.
qarsakbeauty
they feel the have to cause society won't accept them as they are!! so whose to blame for that?!!!!

shontz
My goodness this advert is terrible, u should be happy and proud of the way you naturally are, its so sad how many people of colour are still aspiring to be white

qarsakbeauty
cause whites are telling them that WHITE IS RIGHT!

All those comment are so true. Only people who can't accept the truth disagree.

.... brainwash from the whiteman that you need to have light skin to be attractive. personally i think a brown girl is more attractive. not jungle african black. but nice caramel brown skin colour, than a pale girl who is been bleachin her face for years.
Me I'm all about color from dark brown to dark black. As long as she is attractive. Got to have melanin for me.

each to his own. dark brown is pushin it for me. but some of those video hoes look goood and the caramel brown ones are best.  colour skin girls > white girls.
Yes of course. You from India?

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2007, 09:00:57 AM »

lol yeh but i think its meant to show how shit was ORIGINALLY. like before white people came to australia and before black people where taken as slaved to america etc.

here are some youtube comments i read from that skin whitening product in india.
BambiEyez0
i cant believe this - its the 21st century this is so old fashioned asian and black people shouldnt feel they have to do this bleaching shit any more.
qarsakbeauty
they feel the have to cause society won't accept them as they are!! so whose to blame for that?!!!!

shontz
My goodness this advert is terrible, u should be happy and proud of the way you naturally are, its so sad how many people of colour are still aspiring to be white

qarsakbeauty

.... brainwash from the whiteman that you need to have light skin to be attractive. personally i think a brown girl is more attractive. not jungle african black. but nice caramel brown skin colour, than a pale girl who is been bleachin her face for years.
Me I'm all about color from dark brown to dark black. As long as she is attractive. Got to have melanin for me.

each to his own. dark brown is pushin it for me. but some of those video hoes look goood and the caramel brown ones are best.  colour skin girls > white girls.

yes, i am born in Australia, but both my mother and father are from Punjab in India, so my heritage is Punjabi. My father was born in absolute poverty and his whole life he worked hard and migrated to Australia in the early 80s and has been working. He iis about to retire soon and is going back to India. this country has nothing to offer to me, so i am planning on moving back to India and building my empire there with my father. businesses etc. if you have money, life over there is fantastic. royals royce, mansions etc. you can live like Scarface.

here is a pic of me holdin up Aus 100s like a idiot

i take it you are African American?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 09:09:04 AM by Boo Boo »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2007, 09:10:52 AM »

BambiEyez0
qarsakbeauty

shontz

qarsakbeauty

yes, i am born in Australia, but both my mother and father are from Punjab in India, so my heritage is Punjabi. But i am planning on moving back to India and building my empire there. businesses etc. if you have money, life over there is fantastic. royals royce, mansions etc. you can live like Scarface.

I don't use the term African-American, for some reason doesn't fit well with me. But I'm black, families from Haiti. My good friends family from India Bombay, they speak Gujarati. Australia is another place I head thats fucked up how westerners did the natives.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2007, 09:18:46 AM »

BambiEyez0
qarsakbeauty

shontz

qarsakbeauty

yes, i am born in Australia, but both my mother and father are from Punjab in India, so my heritage is Punjabi. But i am planning on moving back to India and building my empire there. businesses etc. if you have money, life over there is fantastic. royals royce, mansions etc. you can live like Scarface.

I don't use the term African-American, for some reason doesn't fit well with me. But I'm black, families from Haiti. My good friends family from India Bombay, they speak Gujarati. Australia is another place I head thats fucked up how westerners did the natives.

who didnt they fuck or try to fuck is the question.... people say i won't like it back in my own country. i speak very good Punjabi and i would rather be surrounded by Indians than white Australians. but countless times i have been told by racists to go back to my country. and if not even 50 or so years ago they were slaughtering the natives of this country.... and throughout history they have been going to world wars and fucking around other races all over the planet. how much could their thought have ''evolved'' in 50 years. and i am not a racist and i am not going to say all white people are bad people, but i just feel that i can't trust a white person. because when they are angry they will say what they feel.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2007, 09:29:53 AM »

BambiEyez0
qarsakbeauty

shontz

qarsakbeauty

who didnt they fuck or try to fuck is the question.... people say i won't like it back in my own country. i speak very good Punjabi and i would rather be surrounded by Indians than white Australians. but countless times i have been told by racists to go back to my country. and if not even 50 or so years ago they were slaughtering the natives of this country.... and throughout history they have been going to world wars and fucking around other races all over the planet. how much could their thought have ''evolved'' in 50 years. and i am not a racist and i am not going to say all white people are bad people, but i just feel that i can't trust a white person. because when they are angry they will say what they feel.
Yeah I feel you. thats cool how your born in Australia and still rep you from India. I was talking to my friend and we were talking about how you have Indians , who are born in Britain or the UK or Guyana and all of a sudden they forgot them from India.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2007, 09:39:30 AM »
Brazil is the worst place the worst place for white treatment of natives.
When the portuguse came here as well as the french in the 1500s, they killed around 75% of all the natives. The Spanish did the same in Argentina and Uraguay as well. Thats why there are few indians or people with mixed indian blood in those countires, except near the amazon of course.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2007, 09:42:36 AM »

BambiEyez0
qarsakbeauty

shontz

qarsakbeauty

Yeah I feel you. thats cool how your born in Australia and still rep you from India. I was talking to my friend and we were talking about how you have Indians , who are born in Britain or the UK or Guyana and all of a sudden they forgot them from India.
it is culture that makes you who you are ... if i wasn't into the culture from my country i would just be a white man in a Indian mans body. A man should learn where his root are from and be proud of that shit. at the same time i like the African American hip hop culture. but i don't think i would have been into rap if i grew up in India. least i take something good out of being brought up in the western world. thats my 2 cents.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2007, 09:53:19 AM »
Brazil is the worst place the worst place for white treatment of natives.
When the portuguse came here as well as the french in the 1500s, they killed around 75% of all the natives. The Spanish did the same in Argentina and Uraguay as well. Thats why there are few indians or people with mixed indian blood in those countires, except near the amazon of course.
you mean native americans?

this is how the story went apparently when Columbus discovered America.
what i dont understand is Columbus was so great. He was trying to find a short cut to India. He was sailing in the complete opposite direction (if you look on a map) and accidentally bumped into North America. It probably played out like this:
''fellow sailors we have arrived in INDIA!!!
He gets off the boat and explores the land.
Sees the native people.
And at this point, he still thinks he is in India and is calling these people Indians.
"these are the Indian people of India"
I can imagine him thinking he is in India for like 1 month and then finally one of his crew members whispers in his ear ''ummm...Sir, i dont think we are in India...'' ahahhaha.... ''we aren't?
''yes Sir, were not.... we have been trying to catch a taxi for a month now and we can't find one anywhere'' AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHA...

maybe no the taxi thing but i bet it played out like that or something
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 09:59:52 AM by Boo Boo »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2007, 10:50:56 AM »
^yeah

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2007, 12:29:46 PM »
nazi regime....funny how americas doing the same thing now, trying to make everything a democracy even after the soviets fell.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2007, 12:38:12 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-cX8buOzQbM&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-cX8buOzQbM&amp;rel=1</a>