Author Topic: lmao black skin head  (Read 1362 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lmao black skin head
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2007, 07:59:48 PM »
you are a clown dude, atleast i'm just fuckin around when i make a racist comment. you really think you stand for something :-\
So I guess you fall for anything.

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »
you are a clown dude, atleast i'm just fuckin around when i make a racist comment. you really think you stand for something :-\

if it gives you more consolation than huddling over your screen pressing the "diss button" on dubcc, then sure.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »
jesus was white. arabs and north africans = caucasians
No, it's more like, equal white supremacy. Just a plot to keep others thinking, that the white race is superior, and other inferior. That picture is blasphemous.

only people who are ignorant think like that

but yeah like Boba said any middleastern or north African are white or predominately of the white race
::)

What?

"just a plot to keep others thinking, that the white race is superior, and other inferior..."WTF?  No1 is doing/thinking like this man. Only the stupid white trash folks...intelligent people don't think like that. Stop surrounding youself with those kind of people and thinking everyone is like that

racism is never gunna end if black people keep criticizing whites for treating blacks unfairly and such. they have to make everything a freakin race issue and not a human issue,its  pathetic
No your pathetic. Everything is all good till someone questions something. It's like how dare you think other wise. I am white, who are you, Jesus is white, white is right etc. If you don't understand white supremacy, then your pathetic. It's left a toll and still continues its agenda. That's why you have the dark Indians getting treated like shit in India, while the very light to white Indian's are treated so much better. The blacks in Columbia matter of fact all throughout Latin America treated like shit, considered to have "pelo malo". If you dont look like Jennifer Lopez or Ricky Martin- your ugly. Thats why you some dark people trying to bleach they skin because they think they ugly. I remember having fillapino neighbors, who wouldn't let they kids out until the sun came down, because they didn't want them to get dark. I'm calling it how it is.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/js20fyDymd4&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/js20fyDymd4&amp;rel=1</a>

I see what your saying, and Ive see examples of shit like that all the time in Brazil or even here in America...idk if you understand my point, but its that you shouldnt make everything into a racial issue, Jesus was white but cares? You think its a whole consiparcy to say whites are suppieor thats all bogus man, and people who feel that way are retards...The only way to stop racism is to stop aruging about race in general

and btw...like last month this kid in my class asked if I was black and I told him no and asked him why? he said, cuz "your dark and have curly hair". this week, the same kid went up to me and said, "when i first met you i thought u were black but now you dont look one". I was only dark cuz i had a tan from going to the beach everyday in the summer and i grew my hair out, and now I cut it shorter.  Some people are ignorant man its just the way it is...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2007, 08:12:20 PM »

if it gives you more consolation than huddling over your screen pressing the "diss button" on dubcc, then sure.
i could care less about karma. try someone else. but i have have a prop because its obvious you're going to lose sleep over it.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2007, 09:57:48 PM »
jesus was white. arabs and north africans = caucasians
No, it's more like, equal white supremacy. Just a plot to keep others thinking, that the white race is superior, and other inferior. That picture is blasphemous.

only people who are ignorant think like that

but yeah like Boba said any middleastern or north African are white or predominately of the white race
::)

What?

"just a plot to keep others thinking, that the white race is superior, and other inferior..."WTF?  No1 is doing/thinking like this man. Only the stupid white trash folks...intelligent people don't think like that. Stop surrounding youself with those kind of people and thinking everyone is like that

racism is never gunna end if black people keep criticizing whites for treating blacks unfairly and such. they have to make everything a freakin race issue and not a human issue,its  pathetic
No your pathetic. Everything is all good till someone questions something. It's like how dare you think other wise. I am white, who are you, Jesus is white, white is right etc. If you don't understand white supremacy, then your pathetic. It's left a toll and still continues its agenda. That's why you have the dark Indians getting treated like shit in India, while the very light to white Indian's are treated so much better. The blacks in Columbia matter of fact all throughout Latin America treated like shit, considered to have "pelo malo". If you dont look like Jennifer Lopez or Ricky Martin- your ugly. Thats why you some dark people trying to bleach they skin because they think they ugly. I remember having fillapino neighbors, who wouldn't let they kids out until the sun came down, because they didn't want them to get dark. I'm calling it how it is.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/js20fyDymd4&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/js20fyDymd4&amp;rel=1</a>

thats exactly how it was in India. The darker your skin the lower class you were considered. And now in present day India people with light skin are suppose to be more attractive than darker skin. When they have arranged marriages people prefer light skinned. and this sort of thinking is what the white man brought to the country.
I know the difference between a black guy and a brown guy, but the racist white man dont really care, to them if your dark they can call you a nigger.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2007, 10:42:56 PM »
^^ India
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zgu96y6o5No&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zgu96y6o5No&amp;rel=1</a>

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2007, 10:49:57 PM »
^lmao

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2007, 11:11:00 PM »
^^ India
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zgu96y6o5No&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zgu96y6o5No&amp;rel=1</a>

perfect example of that trying to get ur skin colour as light as possible. and those people in the add are all actors on a average street in India you wont see anyone that light skinned. PS: girl is hot in that video.

Human skin color map . Based on pre-1940s data

Jainism, traditionally known as Jain Dharma (जैन धर्म), is one of the oldest religions in the world
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 11:21:37 PM by Boo Boo »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2007, 05:41:00 AM »
I'm looking at that graph, and for some reason doesn't seem at all accurate.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2007, 06:37:35 AM »

lol yeh but i think its meant to show how shit was ORIGINALLY. like before white people came to australia and before black people where taken as slaved to america etc.

here are some youtube comments i read from that skin whitening product in india.
BambiEyez0
i cant believe this - its the 21st century this is so old fashioned asian and black people shouldnt feel they have to do this bleaching shit any more.
qarsakbeauty
they feel the have to cause society won't accept them as they are!! so whose to blame for that?!!!!

shontz
My goodness this advert is terrible, u should be happy and proud of the way you naturally are, its so sad how many people of colour are still aspiring to be white

qarsakbeauty
cause whites are telling them that WHITE IS RIGHT!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 06:44:16 AM by Boo Boo »

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2007, 07:26:38 AM »

Nazi sign                            -                Svastika

Therefor, the indian dude is wearing a shirt with a nazi sign.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2007, 08:10:28 AM »

lol yeh but i think its meant to show how shit was ORIGINALLY. like before white people came to australia and before black people where taken as slaved to america etc.

here are some youtube comments i read from that skin whitening product in india.
BambiEyez0
i cant believe this - its the 21st century this is so old fashioned asian and black people shouldnt feel they have to do this bleaching shit any more.
qarsakbeauty
they feel the have to cause society won't accept them as they are!! so whose to blame for that?!!!!

shontz
My goodness this advert is terrible, u should be happy and proud of the way you naturally are, its so sad how many people of colour are still aspiring to be white

qarsakbeauty

All those comment are so true. Only people who can't accept the truth disagree.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2007, 08:19:53 AM »

BambiEyez0
qarsakbeauty

shontz

qarsakbeauty

.... brainwash from the whiteman that you need to have light skin to be attractive. personally i think a brown girl is more attractive. not jungle african black. but nice caramel brown skin colour, than a pale girl who is been bleachin her face for years.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2007, 08:40:32 AM »

BambiEyez0
qarsakbeauty

shontz

qarsakbeauty

.... brainwash from the whiteman that you need to have light skin to be attractive. personally i think a brown girl is more attractive. not jungle african black. but nice caramel brown skin colour, than a pale girl who is been bleachin her face for years.
Me I'm all about color from dark brown to dark black. As long as she is attractive. Got to have melanin for me.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2007, 08:48:00 AM »

BambiEyez0
qarsakbeauty

shontz

qarsakbeauty

Me I'm all about color from dark brown to dark black. As long as she is attractive. Got to have melanin for me.

each to his own. dark brown is pushin it for me. but some of those video hoes look goood and the caramel brown ones are best.  colour skin girls > white girls.