Author Topic: lmao black skin head  (Read 1289 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
lmao black skin head
« on: November 17, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lmao black skin head
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 02:15:29 PM »
I'm guessing his an Indian (Hindu) representing the sign for its original meaning before the pale face race came ruined it.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 02:27:04 PM »

lmao i hope its not a pj

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 03:29:08 PM »
I'm guessing his an Indian (Hindu) representing the sign for its original meaning before the pale face race came ruined it.
was thinking the same

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 04:24:35 PM »
lmao, but your retarded if your being serious...do you know anything about races, religion, and skin color?

dude is probably south Asian, and most likely Indian. The sign is a Hindu symbol...

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 05:40:11 PM »
no matter the race or the religion what i clearly see is a black dude with a nazi cross on his shirt

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 07:32:16 PM »
that sign also means the sign of peace. but if u rotate it a bit it becomes the natzi sign. but i suggest you just dont wear it if u dont want to get ur ass kicked. and besides it looks even stupid when u wear it and ur a coloured person.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 07:50:39 PM »
no matter the race or the religion what i clearly see is a black dude with a nazi cross on his shirt

you really thing dude is black? LOL...haven't seen many south Asians in your time huh?

and that word "coloured" is retarded as well. highly misused and incorrect

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 07:55:37 PM »

you really thing dude is black? LOL...haven't seen many south Asians in your time huh?

Thank you. You can just tell by facial features. No doubt he's dark, but no black. But then again I guess it would depend on your you define black.

Money

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 08:34:30 PM »

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 08:41:32 PM »
lol wow just wow.

First of all, the swastika on his shirt doesnīt mean he is a skinhead. A skinhead isnīt automatically a nazi. Media just associates skins with nazis. There is no real connection between those too. Besides that, why do you think itīs called skinhead? I can clearly see hair on his head. Skinheads had hair that was about 1.5cm (max) so that you could see the skin of their head. Thatīs why itīs called skinhead.

Also, the swastika on his shirt is defiitely the swastika used by the nazis. Look at a regular swastika, there is a difference.

Third, he looks indian to me.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 06:52:18 AM »

There is no doubt the dude is colored and it wouldn't be misusing the word calling him a colored person. and he is very dark brown probably darker than some African Americans. There is no doubt he is from India or Sri Lanka. Is he black? what is black? I am also dark skin tone, brown, also from India and i was abused by a real skin head and he called me a "nigger" and i have been called a ''black cunt'' and a whole heap of things. It is the white man who judges skin color, and calls people black what ever or nigger or what ever you hear. When the English had rule in India they said that the darker your skin is the lower class person you are....and they took people from India to be slaves in South Africa, and now there are many Indian South Africans in present day. so you tell me what exactly is black? and what exactly is a nigger? only the racist white man can answer.

India was originally connected to the south east of Africa when there was one big continent called Pangaea. due to continental drift it separated from this large land mass and hit into Asia as we know it. Creating the biggest mountain range (Himalayas) in the process of the continents colliding. Africans changed over time into present day Indians. if you go to the south of India. you can find some of the blackest darkest people. I know some people from the very south of India who have afros and very African features. and in the north of the country they are mixture of original dark skinned people and middle eastern arrab people.. and alot of the same animals that are both only in India and Africa. Lions, Elephants etc.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 07:10:45 AM by Boo Boo »

Throwback

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 08:35:51 AM »
LMAO 2pac

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 10:12:58 AM »

There is no doubt the dude is colored and it wouldn't be misusing the word calling him a colored person. and he is very dark brown probably darker than some African Americans. There is no doubt he is from India or Sri Lanka. Is he black? what is black? I am also dark skin tone, brown, also from India and i was abused by a real skin head and he called me a "nigger" and i have been called a ''black cunt'' and a whole heap of things. It is the white man who judges skin color, and calls people black what ever or nigger or what ever you hear. When the English had rule in India they said that the darker your skin is the lower class person you are....and they took people from India to be slaves in South Africa, and now there are many Indian South Africans in present day. so you tell me what exactly is black? and what exactly is a nigger? only the racist white man can answer.

India was originally connected to the south east of Africa when there was one big continent called Pangaea. due to continental drift it separated from this large land mass and hit into Asia as we know it. Creating the biggest mountain range (Himalayas) in the process of the continents colliding. Africans changed over time into present day Indians. if you go to the south of India. you can find some of the blackest darkest people. I know some people from the very south of India who have afros and very African features. and in the north of the country they are mixture of original dark skinned people and middle eastern arrab people.. and alot of the same animals that are both only in India and Africa. Lions, Elephants etc.
interesting.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 10:14:47 AM »
LMAO 2pac

has anybody told you your not funny. your sooo fucking corny