Author Topic: Nat Turner was no joke!  (Read 802 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nat Turner was no joke!
« on: November 17, 2007, 04:26:03 PM »

Narrator

Re: Nat Turner was no joke!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 04:26:40 PM »
Neither is my revolution...once it begins, of course.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 04:29:16 PM »
I feel you

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 05:15:41 PM »
I feel you

looks like 8ball has a disciple.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 05:34:36 PM »
Nat Turner's rebellion was suppressed within 48 hours, but Nat eluded capture until October 30 when he was discovered hiding in a cave and then taken to court. On November 5, 1831, Nat was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death. He was hanged on November 11 in Jerusalem, Virginia, now known as Courtland, Virginia. His body was then flayed, beheaded and quartered, and various body parts were kept by whites as souvenirs.
Let's hope our friend Eihtball meets the same fate.

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 06:50:41 PM »
Nat Turner's rebellion was suppressed within 48 hours, but Nat eluded capture until October 30 when he was discovered hiding in a cave and then taken to court. On November 5, 1831, Nat was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death. He was hanged on November 11 in Jerusalem, Virginia, now known as Courtland, Virginia. His body was then flayed, beheaded and quartered, and various body parts were kept by whites as souvenirs.

I won't; in fact that's impossible.  I have Allah and the 85% on my side.

You, on the other hand, will get your hands chopped off for being a bitch-ass Uncle Tom house nigger.  Prepare to face judgment before the machete.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 07:18:50 PM »

You, on the other hand, will get your hands chopped off for being a bitch-ass Uncle Tom house nigger.  Prepare to face judgment before the machete.
Better being a house nigger then a self hating cracker like yourself.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 07:46:39 PM »

number one, you shouldn't gladly admit your a house nigger; number two, foday you white?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 08:07:52 PM »

number one, you shouldn't gladly admit your a house nigger; number two, foday you white?
I never said I was a house nigger. I just said it is better to be one then a self hating cracker.

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »
number two, foday you white?

I am Blackman.  I am GOD.

Ted is a house nigger.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 08:31:53 PM »
I always found the Turner story compelling and would like to see a real big time hollywood film on him. The problem would be handling it right. There are two key components to the story that both the "proud" black and apologist white communities won't want to touch. 1) The fact that that group of slaves put their lives on the line for the white family that treated them right and 2) that Turner really couldn't live with the evil he had committed and ended up becoming just as big a monster as the oppressors he fought against. Hollywood whether it's Spike or Speilberg directing would make it very obvious that the slaves that stood against Nat did so out of fear of what would happen to them once Nat was defeated rather than out of love and respect for what they probably considered their family, and they would make it clear that even when he was murdering young girls Turner was a victim of circumstance and could never truly be as bad as the white master. Just like Hollywood bitched by making sure Ludacris couldn't actually become a slave trader in Crash they'll bitch out when it comes to Turner.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 08:41:17 PM »
I always found the Turner story compelling and would like to see a real big time hollywood film on him. The problem would be handling it right. There are two key components to the story that both the "proud" black and apologist white communities won't want to touch. 1) The fact that that group of slaves put their lives on the line for the white family that treated them right and 2) that Turner really couldn't live with the evil he had committed and ended up becoming just as big a monster as the oppressors he fought against. Hollywood whether it's Spike or Speilberg directing would make it very obvious that the slaves that stood against Nat did so out of fear of what would happen to them once Nat was defeated rather than out of love and respect for what they probably considered their family, and they would make it clear that even when he was murdering young girls Turner was a victim of circumstance and could never truly be as bad as the white master. Just like Hollywood bitched by making sure Ludacris couldn't actually become a slave trader in Crash they'll bitch out when it comes to Turner.
Yea that would be interesting to see about his life. What you mean about Ludacris in crash?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 09:22:56 PM »
Gat Turner w/the burner  :D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 09:31:19 PM »
On a side note, when I first read the thread topic I was thinking of Ike Turner instead.  I thought this was gonna be about him slappin Tinas ass or somethin.