Author Topic: Woman gang raped given 200 lashes  (Read 576 times)

Elano

Woman gang raped given 200 lashes
« on: November 18, 2007, 03:35:03 AM »
I'm speechless....

saudi arabian court is punishing a femal victim of gang rape by giving her 200 lashes and 6 months in jail!
the 19 yr old was initially ordered to undergo 90 lashes for being in the car at the time of the rape,
but saudi's higher judicial council ordered a retrial and this resulted in the 200 lashes being given.
the judges decided to up it from 90-200 because of her attempt to aggravate & influence the judiciary through the media.
saudi enforces a strick islamic doctrine / forbidding unrelated men/women from associating with each other.
also banning women from driving,& covering head to toe in public.
last year the court sentanced the 6 men between 1 & 5 yrs for the rape.
the womans lawyer appealled arguing that the punishment be to leineint in a country that can carry the death penalty for the crime.
in new verdict given last weds they upped the mens sentance from between 2 to 9 years.
they banned the lawyer from the case,
also withdrew his licence to practise law all because he challenged the verdict.

AndrE16686

Re: Woman gang raped given 200 lashes
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 03:54:50 AM »
 :loco:

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 04:04:00 AM »
we need to put anti-nutt solutions in their waters so they reproduce dumbfucks like them selves

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 05:56:09 AM »
 :eh:
Shit is fucked up..

kemizt

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 08:35:32 AM »
Yes, thats fucked up But Saudi Arabia is fucked up.

But please dont make the mistake and judge Islam because of them.

I mean look at Turkey ! We the best muslim country. Such things would never happen there.

These Saudi Scum assholes are the biggest bitches ever.

I still dont understand: Why doesnt America bomb THEM. I mean Bin LAden is from there.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 02:08:33 PM »
I mean look at Turkey ! We the best muslim country.

LOL @ this chump
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 02:59:04 PM »
saudis are worthless. we need to just take their oil and sterilize them so they dont breed and have people like jml or tech around, whipping their wives and shit

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 03:21:43 PM »
i thought there was suppose to be a death penalty for rape and not the 1 to 5 years the guys got

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 05:20:17 PM »

I mean look at Turkey ! We the best muslim country. Such things would never happen there.

I still dont understand: Why doesnt America bomb THEM. I mean Bin LAden is from there.

because their already our puppets and givin us land so we can use em as strategic points.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 10:30:39 PM »
i hope one day modern civilisation will dominate the entire world over these stupid fucks

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 07:38:59 AM »

lol at dj khaled over here....we the baaaaaaaassssttttt (muslims)

of course women dont get lashed in turkey, they get merked

http://www.whrnet.org/docs/issue-turkey-0705.html

and when youre people are not merking women for falling in love, theyre hating on kurds

http://web.mit.edu/thistle/www/v12/2/kurds.html

what an inferiority complex, small dick having ass niggaz

and when theyre not begging the EU to let them into their club house (smh at you niggaz banging on the door, beggin to be let in, while the euros inside the house are pretending not to be home, even though u hear them whispering..."stupid turk go away"), they protest in the streets by the millions because theyre prime ministers wife wears a scarf

faggot, dont post in this forum again.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 10:35:13 PM »
and when theyre not begging the EU to let them into their club house (smh at you niggaz banging on the door, beggin to be let in, while the euros inside the house are pretending not to be home, even though u hear them whispering..."stupid turk go away"), they protest in the streets by the millions because theyre prime ministers wife wears a scarf

LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 02:42:19 AM »

and when youre people are not merking women for falling in love, theyre hating on kurds

Women in Afghanistan:

http://www.rawa.org/women.html

DJ Khaled  ? Im not an arab, buddy ! (and proud of it)

Kurds: Man, there is no discrimination against Kuds. Dont believe the Hype, we brothers.

Yes, People protested against AKP because of them always kissing azz of the EU and USA. And not
because Abdullah Güls wife is wearing a scarf.  ::)

U talk so much shit about my country, But atleast I have a country. Unlike u. All u have is:

America presents Afghanistan 2007  ;D

U talk shit about my country , look at urs first u hooker.

U guys dont even have a pot to piss in.

Im glad America is colonizing ur shit hole country.( u should be,too)
U dumbfucks didnt know how to build streets, bridges and were living in SAND HOUSES.
U wouldnt be able to find one afghan that knows how to fix a car.
U guys were living in  500 A.D. The rest of the middle east and central asia is "atleast" able to keep up with the rest
of the world.
 ;)

« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 02:44:00 AM by CantCme213 »

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 03:57:58 AM »

Women in Afghanistan:

http://www.rawa.org/women.html

DJ Khaled  ? Im not an arab, buddy ! (and proud of it)

Kurds: Man, there is no discrimination against Kuds. Dont believe the Hype, we brothers.

Yes, People protested against AKP because of them always kissing azz of the EU and USA. And not
because Abdullah Güls wife is wearing a scarf.  ::)

U talk so much shit about my country, But atleast I have a country. Unlike u. All u have is:

America presents Afghanistan 2007  ;D

U talk shit about my country , look at urs first u hooker.

U guys dont even have a pot to piss in.

Im glad America is colonizing ur shit hole country.( u should be,too)
U dumbfucks didnt know how to build streets, bridges and were living in SAND HOUSES.
U wouldnt be able to find one afghan that knows how to fix a car.
U guys were living in  500 A.D. The rest of the middle east and central asia is "atleast" able to keep up with the rest
of the world.
 ;)

You slaughter armenians and won't even admit the holocaust, and you slaughtered kurds like they were subhuman species.
The whole ottomon empire was built on being barbaric, yous raped women in other countries durin war, and also in the 60s-70s the turkish government had drug projects for soldiers conscripted, where they were injected with steroids and alot of hallucinogens. You're country is a puppet for army bases, it also has deals with alot of countries for interrogation purposes, where they bring detainees to abuse them LEGALLY because in turkey the law for torture is so weak its just not funny.

Afghanistan used to have a high civilisation, but due to bedwenism and conservative islam takin a big part, alot of the country has gotten fucked and pulled behind.

Anyway, shut up, you have no say.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 04:09:16 AM »
Nuke 'em, Duke

kemizt