Author Topic: Young Dre The Truth Presents "Monumental Monday"  (Read 148 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Young Dre The Truth Presents "Monumental Monday"
« on: November 18, 2007, 07:30:09 AM »
www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn has teamed up with rapper Young Dre and EA Sports to bring you his weekly "Monumental Monday" project as a special feature on the site. Throughout a couple of weeks, Young Dre will be releasing blogs, exclusive music and videos, as well as the latest on the status of his music, every "Monumental Monday".

Before we officially kick it off on Monday (tomorrow) with the first blog and audio, we want you to check out Young Dre's "Almost Famous" EPK, a video put together by QDIII, which will give you the proper introduction to Young Dre before you start reading his blogs and hearing his new music.

To watch the "Almost Famous" EPK, click below:

Young Dre The Truth "Almost Famous" Video EPK

Check back with us tomorrow for the first batch of "Monumental Monday", brought to you by Young Dre The Truth and Dubcnn.com.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: Young Dre The Truth Presents "Monumental Monday"
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 09:27:41 AM »
Much props for this Nima. Young Dre the Truth is underrated like crazy, man, he's up there with other cats like Taje, Bishop, Glasses, Crooked, Blu, etc. But I can't wait to hear the audio tomorrow before school, I know it'll be tight. 8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 09:39:54 AM »
That was a great documentary, I can't wait to hear more from him.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 09:44:57 AM »
Young Dre is underrated like crazy,he's up there with other cats like Taje,Bishop,Crooked etc.

I get why Crooked is considered "new west" but Young Dre? Dude appeared Ray Luv's Forever Hustlin' back in 95 and released a solo album a year or two later... maybe the definition of a "new west" artist is artists that has yet to get mainstream love
That's true, but like you're saying, I feel a "New West" artist is an artist from the West beginning to get their shine now & from the past few years since Game came out, no matter how long they've been in the game.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 09:59:29 AM »
Young Dre is underrated like crazy,he's up there with other cats like Taje,Bishop,Crooked etc.

I get why Crooked is considered "new west" but Young Dre? Dude appeared Ray Luv's Forever Hustlin' back in 95 and released a solo album a year or two later... maybe the definition of a "new west" artist is artists that has yet to get mainstream love
Oh damn, that's the same dude?  I had no idea!