Author Topic: How importat is music to you in your everyday life?  (Read 577 times)

everlast1986

Re: How importat is music to you in your everyday life?
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2007, 11:01:27 AM »
I don't know what mind state i would be in if there was no music. It literally motivates me in every way possible.

Music is the soundtrack to life...
cosign
and also, everything i do has music in the background, and i love it even more since i moved into my apt, cause me and my roomate always have music on somewhere, so everything i do, even if its anoying shit like cleaning or dishes, music is in the background, it was actually a lot cooler before i got cable, that tv sucks your fucking brain in

I definetly know what you mean. I should just get rid of my cable. That would take like $50 off my monthly bills. I'd be just fine with it too.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: How importat is music to you in your everyday life?
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2007, 12:15:23 PM »
^ yea its crazy, we moved into our apt and for 2 months i had not tv or internet, it was a little anoying, but all i did was read and listen to music, it was so refreshing, now a lot of times ill find myself sitting around watching some fucking retarded shit on tv, the only thing i love is VH1 classic chanel and on demand concerts