Author Topic: Trick Daddy and Plies Get Into It In Orlando  (Read 632 times)

d-nice

Re: Trick Daddy and Plies Get Into It In Orlando
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »
Aren't Trick Daddy and Plies label mates?

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 08:24:24 PM »
Ehh...aren't they both on Slip-n-Slide??

I've been out in Florida since 2002, so I've seen how many millions of people worship Trick, with some saying he's better than Pac, Jay, and Big...and right now, many of them are sayin that Plies is the best out. So it's the same as how The Game is "hotter" than Snoop, or at least was when he first dropped, but Snoop was still the legend...so even if Game moved more units on an album, people know Snoop's still the king.

It does seem like Trick has a million goons in Florida...and these goons out here just look grimey and burnt out compared to North and West Coast thugs. As far as Pleis hood shit...everybody say his brother was the real one, but everybody knows he's 31 and has a MASTERS degree from USF (South Florida).

Personally, Plies got a WHOLE LOT of his style and image from Trick, but he's still not enarly as dope of a rapper, even though he's had dope ass songs because of his production and hooks. I think Plies flow and delivery are hella dull, he overdoes that thug shit, and he just comes off as ignorant to me. I'm black, but I don't feel like hearin "Puzzyazz crakkuzz" on every other line like he did on 100 years.

yee i think they both are slip-n-slide
or perhaps trick has severed ties over there after his last album flop
damn plies is 31? wow didn't know he was that old already :-\
good for em on the masters degree...he don't come off as very smart in his music lol, but does come off hella smart in his interviews
i like plies a lot man, dude is real real dope
he can spit some good lyrics with some effort, he shows that on his debut LP
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »

I've been out in Florida since 2002, so I've seen how many millions of people worship Trick, with some saying he's better than Pac, Jay, and Big...and right now, many of them are sayin that Plies is the best out. So it's the same as how The Game is "hotter" than Snoop, or at least was when he first dropped, but Snoop was still the legend...so even if Game moved more units on an album, people know Snoop's still the king.

It does seem like Trick has a million goons in Florida...and these goons out here just look grimey and burnt out compared to North and West Coast thugs. As far as Pleis hood shit...everybody say his brother was the real one, but everybody knows he's 31 and has a MASTERS degree from USF (South Florida).

Personally, Plies got a WHOLE LOT of his style and image from Trick, but he's still not enarly as dope of a rapper, even though he's had dope ass songs because of his production and hooks. I think Plies flow and delivery are hella dull, he overdoes that thug shit, and he just comes off as ignorant to me. I'm black, but I don't feel like hearin "Puzzyazz crakkuzz" on every other line like he did on 100 years.

preach

and yeah, trick is off slip-n-slide because he felt like atlantic fucked him over on his last album.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 02:06:54 AM »
Whoa, I thought Slip-N-Slide was Trick's label, if you know what I'm saying and that he was the biggest artist on it.

kemizt

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 03:57:54 AM »

dope post

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 06:46:18 AM »

dope post

Yeah I agree with most of that

kemizt

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 07:19:20 AM »
Lol @ rappers fighting like kids over some dumb shit

Okka

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 01:05:03 PM »
Whoa, I thought Slip-N-Slide was Trick's label

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 03:04:38 PM »
^Nah, owned by Ted Lucas. TDD, and i think his bro (or cousin?) helped get it poppin, so Trick was heavy with it. I think he felt screwed over after his last album (no promotion, etc.), so he kept it movin.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 03:11:36 PM »
^Nah, owned by Ted Lucas. TDD, and i think his bro (or cousin?) helped get it poppin, so Trick was heavy with it. I think he felt screwed over after his last album (no promotion, etc.), so he kept it movin.

props

kemizt

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 01:01:53 PM »
Well Trick Daddy ain't all that street like he claims to be, Trick-Trick was in MIA all the time and never had chance to run in Trick Daddy, he was nowhere to be found.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 01:07:49 PM »
^Was Trick-Trick going all through Liberty City, Carol City... Hialeah? why didnt he just call him?

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 01:15:32 PM »
^Was Trick-Trick going all through Liberty City, Carol City... Hialeah? why didnt he just call him?

I guess 1. he didn't have his number, 2. because Trick Daddy is a rapper not a banger like Tricky so it ain't worth it, 3. because if he called him of course Trick Daddy ain't gonna show up because he knows he's gonna get it.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 01:33:26 PM »
in MIA? I'm not gonna politic about what which rapper would do to the other because thats dickriding and fruity, but ima just put it out there that not many people are gonna get at TDD in Miami, especially not someone from the other side of the country.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 01:59:40 PM »
Trick Daddy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trick

kemizt