Author Topic: Lil E air's them out!  (Read 3566 times)

westwest

• Lil Geezy
Lil E air's them out!
« on: November 18, 2007, 09:21:43 PM »
What Yall think bout what Lil E said? I'm glad dude said what he said, I cant stand them fag as dudes Lil wayne and bird man, I dont understand why Lil wayne gets so much pub, he really aint nothing special, any ways Props to Lil E for airin that shit out!.
-West West!
8)

westsiderider323

Re: Lil E air's them out!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 09:23:39 PM »
yea i give propz to Lil E 4 sayin whut he said bout these rappers

SGV

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 09:24:37 PM »
Sucks that even being the son of one of the West Coast's architects isn't enough to get you some media attention. You have to at one of the bigger named emcees in the game today, just to get your name out there.

Wayne > Lil E
The Carter 1 or 2 > Lil E's "career"

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 03:28:21 AM »

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 04:52:14 AM »
I think he's never gonna drop an album. He should develop his own style, instead of riding his father's one. Even his name is uninspired.

98 BJB

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 05:35:34 AM »
I just said the same shit about these fake ass niggas on you tube. I'm from the bay so I don't even bang but I got a lot of niggas that do bang and these hoe ass niggas is hella disrespectful with that shit. You didn't hear shit about no blood this or blood that until like 2 years ago now tell me how you a millionaire and decide you want to bang. That shit is crazy. Its about time somebody aired these fake ass niggas out.

Deep East oakland 9800 Brookfield
Respect it or Accept It cause you aint gone check it

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 05:40:55 AM »
Sucks that even being the son of one of the West Coast's architects isn't enough to get you some media attention. You have to at one of the bigger named emcees in the game today, just to get your name out there.

Wayne > Lil E

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 05:49:37 AM »
I just said the same shit about these fake ass niggas on you tube. I'm from the bay so I don't even bang but I got a lot of niggas that do bang and these hoe ass niggas is hella disrespectful with that shit. You didn't hear shit about no blood this or blood that until like 2 years ago now tell me how you a millionaire and decide you want to bang. That shit is crazy. Its about time somebody aired these fake ass niggas out.

what does this has to do with Lil' E? Matter of fact, what are you talking about?

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 05:57:05 AM »
+1

Money

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 06:25:53 AM »

Wayne > Lil E
500 degreez>lil eazys career. (and that was his worst disc)

messi19

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 06:38:40 AM »
SMH some niggas talk like bangin is a good thing or sum, fuck u mean "disrespectful". Disrespectful is shit like our black folks goin through all that slavery and shit and "we" still aint nothin but NIGGAS (except a few). Aint nobody givin a fuck about clown ass niggas tryin to "air" niggas out on interviews and radio..Fuck a gangbangin if u got a problem with a nigga claimin it then go say that to his face, go tell him that u feel that way dont be talkin shit on songs or on youtube like we supposed to care or we have any involvment in that, cuz then that means u want people to know u a "real nigga" cuz u air all "fake niggas" or whatever out.

Lemme say it like this, aiight Lil E said this shit...and then? what are we supposed to say? And other then that what is he supposed to do? He said all that shit and then?? Is he supposed to do something or just say it just because..

And gangbangin dont make u hard. Lil E could be a mark ass nigga but with homies and a gun. That dont make u hard.

Im a young cat and its fucked up how niggas be happy he aired of Wayne. Aiight he might be a homie that haven't done whatever he've claimed but did yall feel better now just because Lil E said it out loud? Wayne still doin what he does aint a thang changed so are yall still happy justs because Lil E spoke on it now?

Raphael

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 07:03:27 AM »
lil wayne is the better rapper but hes still homosexual

lil eazy e >>> lil wayne

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 07:07:36 AM »
What did Lil E say about gangbangin?

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 07:40:16 AM »

he said lil wayne knows nothin about it and is making a joke out of being a blood.

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 08:01:21 AM »

he said lil wayne knows nothin about it and is making a joke out of being a blood.

well, he's true about that then. Although Weezy is the better rapper.