Author Topic: Lil E air's them out!  (Read 3564 times)

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Lil E air's them out!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 08:04:24 AM »
allrighty, ima break it down for yall here

me myselft, i know the baby and wayne situation is kinda fucked, they got a fucked up releationship with all that kissin shit, but the carter 1, 2, like father like son, will always get regular play from me, there classics, and you cant deny that. stunna and birdman jr make good quality music,

next

Like eric wright sr once said " I JUST GOT A MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF PRESS" and in Lil E's case, he got it by spittin the truth thats been infront of all our eyes for awhile now. Lil e has dropped some good music, not a whole lot of it, but the shit hes put out, its dope. he tried the thing with the game, didnt work too well, because game would not respond to him, basically he let lil eazy shit all over him.

this rap game has put eazys legacy on the back burner, he never gets no props or respect that he deserves. i can imagine it might be hard for e with all these lable heads that might of delt with his fatehr years ago, and they will not give him a chance. eazy used to do whatever the fuck he wanted to back then. after the whole nwa breakup, he got the short end of the stick and was basically the "bad guy." 1 of his only wishes before he died was to have a platinum cd and he did all that.

lil eazy is gettin respect and his attention one way or the other. how many times do westcoast artists come out, they never get no recogniztion simply cus the westcoast, they only get talked about once n awhile on boards like this, but other then that, there preety unkown. eazy is breakin taht shit, all i can say is prince of compton is comin, yall gotta pe patient, i know thas hard, myself im waitin on it.

MediumL

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 09:14:12 AM »
Dam some wayne stans in here fuck wayne that faggot
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 09:21:50 AM »
SMH some niggas talk like bangin is a good thing or sum, fuck u mean "disrespectful". Disrespectful is shit like our black folks goin through all that slavery and shit and "we" still aint nothin but NIGGAS (except a few). Aint nobody givin a fuck about clown ass niggas tryin to "air" niggas out on interviews and radio..Fuck a gangbangin if u got a problem with a nigga claimin it then go say that to his face, go tell him that u feel that way dont be talkin shit on songs or on youtube like we supposed to care or we have any involvment in that, cuz then that means u want people to know u a "real nigga" cuz u air all "fake niggas" or whatever out.

Lemme say it like this, aiight Lil E said this shit...and then? what are we supposed to say? And other then that what is he supposed to do? He said all that shit and then?? Is he supposed to do something or just say it just because..

And gangbangin dont make u hard. Lil E could be a mark ass nigga but with homies and a gun. That dont make u hard.

Im a young cat and its fucked up how niggas be happy he aired of Wayne. Aiight he might be a homie that haven't done whatever he've claimed but did yall feel better now just because Lil E said it out loud? Wayne still doin what he does aint a thang changed so are yall still happy justs because Lil E spoke on it now?
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 09:22:38 AM »

SGV

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »
This Blood shit first started coming about when Mack 10 signed. It's not like it just popped up over night.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kN-ZQRUSNmk

Notice everyone is rocking a lot of red.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uRv7A5kWLqo

Notice Wayne rocking red bandanas.

Was Lil E the first one to say that Wayne and Baby aren't Bloods? No, of course not. Let's just say Wayne ISN'T a Blood. We really don't know that. Lot's of people say the same thing about Mack 10 and Game but I don't see you guys saying "Good! Mack 10 and Game make a mockery of being a Blood!" Hell, a lot of you are huge Xzibit fans on here, and I don't see any of you happy that people like CJ Mac aired him out for not being a Crip. Point is, there's been fake gangsters since the 80s (Dre, Cube) and people really didn't have a problem with it, so why start now?

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 09:55:45 AM »
dre and cube said they were gangstas, but never showed no colours or affiliations with any crew unlike wayne and birdman.

the only way a dude can get some media attention to go platinum these days in rap is you gotta be a 50 or kayne, wear pink, crank that and all that shit. lil e's knows that wayne and baby got the shine on em right now, they hot. so he just capitilizin off that, takin they shine. lets see where it all goes

SGV

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 10:06:46 AM »
dre and cube said they were gangstas, but never showed no colours or affiliations with any crew unlike wayne and birdman.

the only way a dude can get some media attention to go platinum these days in rap is you gotta be a 50 or kayne, wear pink, crank that and all that shit. lil e's knows that wayne and baby got the shine on em right now, they hot. so he just capitilizin off that, takin they shine. lets see where it all goes

So it's ok to represent being a Gangsta, as long as you don't mention Crip or Blood?

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 11:12:44 AM »
no not all,

what i mean is, everyones gotta lil gangsta in em, i mean, we all gangstas in our own way. its all about the decisions you make, they way you do what you do, kinda like a lifestyle. but when you start affiliatin with known "gangs" and groups, just for the "image", you getting everything twisted.

the position wayne and baby are in, they got a huge fan base, alotta teeny boppers all across america. now they sayin there blood or whatever, all these kids that look up to em gonna think all that, talk about taht and maybe even go out there and try and follow that. so basically they just fuckin up the game, gettin shit confused, just to get a lil shine or radio play in la.

basically they make the lifestyle that lil eazy e, and other rappers out here on the westcoast live die and breath for everyday, look like some cartoon shit. regardless of all this, im still a fan of the cash money clique (althou i aint down with that homo shit) and lil eazy e(dudes got a bright future)

westsiderider323

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 12:48:44 PM »

+1

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 02:08:23 PM »

We're stans because we like his shit? You sound like a hating loser.  :loser:

And obviously E doesn't have a real beef with wayne. he's trying to get some shine because no one cares for his ass.

SGV

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 02:15:08 PM »
Funny you say that Villain. So as long as you just rep being a Gangsta (yet, the definition is "a criminal who is a member of gang") everything is O.K. But the moment someone reps  Blood or Crip, it's wrong and it's for the image. LMAO.

"Contrary to his often rough and tumble guise, Ice Cube had a fairly uneventful suburban upbringing in South Central Los Angeles, was a solid student and short of some minor criminal acts, never joined a gang. This information leads to the question of how Ice Cube maintained his gangster image for legions of frequently rugged fans that accepted his tales of urban violence as first hand accounts. Was it the well-ironed khakis, glistening jheri curls, black baseball cap and ominous scowl? Perhaps, but more importantly it was the people he surrounded himself with."

http://www.daveyd.com/shortydalenchmobinterview.html

Do you still think that representing being a gangster is still OK?

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 02:23:46 PM »
the whole rap game is fucked
kinda like politics with bush n them, one big circus, dudes pullin strings behind curtins, and nobody knows who that is
like with kayne west, his momma passed away, tragic, very sad. the media is on his balls like never before. everyday you hear bunch of celebs givin rips to his mom, thats cool, showing your respect. its like there using it has chance to get there shine on tv and all that. kind of sickening.

its like this, the spotlights only so big, so we have these big companies and they are gona make sure there top dogs get in the light, even if there album sucked dick or not, there gona be on the magazin covers, tv shows, interviews, all that.

Lil Eazy is doin the right thing. 2pac would of never gotten the shine he had 96 if he didnt tell the world he fucked biggies wife, fuck mob deep, westside and all that. Everything is just too commercial these days, like for real i cant even fuck with half the wack ass rap shit i hear these days. For real do you think within the next 2 months, Bishop Lamont, Crooked I, Omar Cruz, G Malone, alota the newer westcoast cats gona be anywhere significant, HELL NO. UNLESS somebody come say FUCK KAYNE or FUCK 50 or Crooked I come out with a new Dance that blows soulja boy away. You cant keep it real, stay true to the game and go platinum. You gotta make some fuckin noise, ya know what i mean, and thas what that boy did. if anyone even questions his statments, go listen to Ice Cubes Gangsta RAP MADE ME DO IT, gangsta rap made lil eazy say what he feel, and thas real.

rap game sucks right now, very few rappers out there droppin quality music. UGK did it big this year, i love it, Too Short still pimpin the record business, he did it real big this year, infact everyone from Houston is doin it big.

On the west, its like a drought, if you aint the game, dre, snoop or cube, your only local, your only gettin play in your area, dubcnn of course and a few fans scattered everywhere. Which is really sad. On the west we dont even have any Respectable record lables doin some big shit other then Aftermath which is preety much a global force. all im tryin to say is, i smoked some killa ass weed, was just bumpin eazy and rens tha muthafuckin real, just tought about this shit after readin this thread trough. I just miss the days of Ruthless COMPTOWN records and Death Row.

i also finished watchin a bootleg of 2pac Assasination, and another reason the westcoast has not been wheres its supposed to be is that fat bitch Suge Knight. He really fucked shit up has much he lay'd it down.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »
i hear you on that, its been well documented that cube and dre have had there cards pulled on a few occasions. but for the record, i never said being a gangsta is ok. its somethin that is what it is. you dont gotta be in a gang to be gangsta, you can be on your own, its just the way you carry your self.

read the last shit i wrote, im just writin off the top of my head, this is a fucked up topic thou, i respect everyones opinion, but this some real shit cus dudes out there puttin out images of somethin thats not real.

im askin you SGV what your take is on Lil Wayne and Baby and this situation.

SGV

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
If two grown men want to represent a gang that they are not a member of, so be it. That's their choice. As long as they're making some good music, I'm happy. If I was concerned with if people are really real or whatever, then I would never like Ice Cube. I would think Dre and Snoop are the wackest artists around. I would laugh at Too Short. etc. I realize that this is just entertainment.

But if you want to say "Gangsta Rap made Lil E do what he did." Then my reply is "Gangsta Rap made Lil Wayne and Baby rep Bloods. Gangsta Rap made them do it."

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2007, 02:43:57 PM »
gangsta rap made them kiss each other on the lips to then i guess

"If two grown men want to represent a gang that they are not a member of, so be it.

then im officially a part time blood and crip.

they can do what they want to do, but then the gotta suffer the consequences from there decision to do what they did, and there catchin heat right now left right center. this week lil eazy is pullin there hoe card on this fake gangbangin shit. a few weeks ago 50 cent was out sayin he snap waynes neck like a twig. buck last month spilled the beans the wayne/trina and buck triangle and hes called both there asses out on record.

im still lookin forward to the cart3r 3, cus that mutherfucker always come through with dope shit
regardless of all the gang affiliations, kissin other dudes, lettin your girl get nutted on by other rappers.