Author Topic: Lil E air's them out!  (Read 3547 times)

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Lil E air's them out!
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 02:46:30 PM »
theres 2 sides to everything. everyone knows birdman and slim have done there dirt, there certfied in there hoods. but the part that really fucked everything up was that whole kissin daddy shit man. on top of that reppin colours, that one move got them alot of UNWANTED attention and all that, its like wearin white pants with shit stains. thats why some dudes is uneasy with that. very touch subject, but they fucked up, they put themselfs in taht position. i wonder if the regret that

SGV

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2007, 03:37:31 PM »
LMAO @ The Kissing shit. There's a lot of Gay Gangstas out there, so it doesn't really make a difference to me. And, if you want to be a part time Blood or Crip, good for you. I don't care. Plain and simple, 50 wants to boost his sales. Buck really wants to boost his sales. They're going that way to get the light back on them. Wayne is the name that they want to use to get there.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 04:01:49 PM »
Lil E could rap circles around Lil Wayne. It's easy for someone to post random metaphors and similes together and call it a rap. That's Lil Wayne's whole style. If he wasn't using them, he'd sound like the rest of the south. Lil E has a nice flow, credibility (which is something A LOT of rappers lack), and some nice vocabulary to fit. What does Lil Wayne have besides a dick stuck in his mouth and two crappy albums working on a third? Answer me that, and you will receive a pudding pop.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2007, 04:15:36 PM »
Lil E could rap circles around Lil Wayne. It's easy for someone to post random metaphors and similes together and call it a rap. That's Lil Wayne's whole style. If he wasn't using them, he'd sound like the rest of the south. Lil E has a nice flow, credibility (which is something A LOT of rappers lack), and some nice vocabulary to fit. What does Lil Wayne have besides a dick stuck in his mouth and two crappy albums working on a third? Answer me that, and you will receive a pudding pop.
his own fuckin lyrics at this time with no ghost writers. 

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2007, 04:18:55 PM »
I need your mailing address so I can send you a pudding pop.  8)

SGV

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2007, 09:50:28 PM »

LMAO. Lil E Has a nice flow? LOL. Credibility? What? Being Eazy's son? Haha. LMAO @ Nice vocab. Weezy's Carter 1 and 2 albums that shit all over Lil E. His Mixtapes alone shit on Lil E. The second Hot Boyz album shits on Lil E. Hell, even 500 Degreez shits on Lil E. Is it really easy for someone to put together metaphors and similies and "call it a rap?" LMAO. If that's the case, please write an album right now in that format. 15 tracks. I want to see how "easy" it is. LOL @ That.

This song destroys anything Lil E has ever done:

Lil' Wayne - I Miss My Dawgs Lyrics

(feat. Reel)
[Lil Wayne talking]
Yea.yea.yea.yea
This is the Carter muthafucka, yea
And in my building I must keep it real

[Lil Wayne]
And man I miss the times, we would shine, you would keep on your side
You would teach me how to ride and you would teach me how to pry
Then we get on the line and go over our lines
We were in the same position and that's when you change position, shit
I never change and I miss ya, and its strange but I never forget ya
Throw that at you and them bitches homie
And I know that aint you wit that dissin on me
That's why I never replied and never will just let em live phony
If ya ever died I swear to God I got yo kids homie
Whats mine is their I gotta give homie, and yea
We still a army in this bitch homie
Yea Cash Money still the shit homie, shit homie
Whats really real is you feelin me nigga
That Hot Boy shit still in me nigga, word the giggity nigga
And I aint got time to speak the history
I miss you and I know you missin
Gizzle but

[Hook: Reel (Lil Wayne) Repeat X2]
Man I miss my dawgs(yea)
Many nights club poppin(yea)
Many nights we were blowin trees(yea)
Many nights we were hustlin(yea)
Man I miss my dawgs(yea)
Me and you through thick and thin(yea)
Me and you through the very end(yea)
For only you I was in the game(yea)

[Lil Wayne]
And I remember when you came to the click
I had already made my name in the click, but you got famous and shit
I got my solja rag and dangled my shit
I was down to just to hang wit you shit
And I banged to the boogie bang bang wit yo click
And I aint even from the 3(3rd Ward), my hood was angry at me, shit
But I rose to my feet, played the post wit the heat
At them shows while you performed and posed
I was waitin for a nigga to jump, see I was patient but was ready to duck
Cuz you my brother chump
Real Gs never buckle up
But every family aint filled wit gangstas that's real
And that's real and I would never turn my back or turn ya down
Even if you turned around muthafucka
But history is history
I miss you and I know you missin me
Juve but

[Hook]
[Repeat X2]

[Lil Wayne]
You was my nigga, my nerd, my joy, my herb
My main muthafuckin man Turk
My other, my partner, I was teacher, he was father
I skilled, he schooled, we chilled, we moved
We thug, we hung, we ate, we slept
We lived, we died, I stayed, you left
Remember how we played to the left
And we stayed out of trouble cuz we stayed to our self
Member Slim and B leavin, hand the ki's over
Tell me not to go Uptown and we went straight to tha Nolia
While I watched you reunite wit yo soljas
And yo mom and brothers, while I lied to the stunna
Yea those were the times my brother
Now I recognize real and I honor my brother
Yea nigga sub mage my brother, the Sqad's my brother
The nigga you left behind is my brothers

messi19

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2007, 10:24:41 PM »
the whole rap game is fucked
kinda like politics with bush n them, one big circus, dudes pullin strings behind curtins, and nobody knows who that is

and another reason the westcoast has not been wheres its supposed to be is that fat bitch Suge Knight. He really fucked shit up has much he lay'd it down.

Real spit.

MarshColin

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2007, 10:25:29 PM »
First off, only reason people know who Lil E is, is because he's Eazy's son. He hasn't done anything special to me, to make me think that if he wasn't Eazy's son we would have ever heard of him in the first place. We were all excited for him when he first came out, but now that he realizes his raps couldn't keep our attention, or get him a deal that he could keep, he goes out and does this with Wayne. Pathetic.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2007, 10:37:44 PM »
Lil E's always seemed like kind of a joke to me, he dissed Game for having a tat of Eazy on his arm after he took him to his grandpas house (Eazy's Dad) on Game's dvd

aintnolove

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2007, 10:52:29 PM »
Everyone who said Wayne is a better rapper than E is absolutely right, But.....

I'm definately feelin' what Lil E's talking about simply becuase, Wayne and Baby have been going too far with it now

It's just like white kids taking black culture and running with it, people accept it, but as soon as one of these kids says "nigga" they've gone too far.

Lil Wayne Saawooping at award shows=ridiculous. No Matter what you think about Gangbanging, IT IS NOT A GIMMICK.

CREDIBILITY=Lil Wayne has none but is FILTHY RICH, and has lyrics for days, O.K that's fine but that doesn't get you a pass on the west coast.

SGV

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2007, 11:21:57 PM »
LMAO @ No Pass on the West Coast. Dude can come out here whenever he wants. Mack 10, Game and Glasses will hold him down out here.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2007, 11:35:07 PM »
LMAO @ No Pass on the West Coast. Dude can come out here whenever he wants. Mack 10, Game and Glasses will hold him down out here.

hahahahahah fool..........  rappers DONT give passes to no one. Streets are the streets and entertainment is entertainment. Game, mack 10 and the other rapper wont do SHIT if wayne was to get socked up.

but who cares about lil E's comments.....dude is not a gang lord...lol...he is just a nigga just like any other nigga on the street. and wayne's style is wack to me, so cares. If wayne was to get jacked for his car and chain believe this fool NO one will make a real G give shit back.  lets move on ....Lil e is wack ass hell...lol...

dynastysruff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2007, 11:40:47 PM »
You know, if i was a TRUE hardcore banged out, no bullshit on wax fake studio gangster ass foo. Fuck it, lets stomp on the fake ones. Bring the homeys and smash. Thats how you get your respect.

Ask a question, if you get a no, you know what to do.

SGV

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2007, 11:46:09 PM »

hahahahahah fool..........  rappers DONT give passes to no one. Streets are the streets and entertainment is entertainment. Game, mack 10 and the other rapper wont do SHIT if wayne was to get socked up.

but who cares about lil E's comments.....dude is not a gang lord...lol...he is just a nigga just like any other nigga on the street. and wayne's style is wack to me, so cares. If wayne was to get jacked for his car and chain believe this fool NO one will make a real G give shit back.  lets move on ....Lil e is wack ass hell...lol...

LOL @ You thinking that if Wayne is rolling around in L.A. with Glasses that anything would happen to him. Rappers don't give passes, but they can hold someone down when they come out to their area... Like I originally stated.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2007, 11:51:35 PM »

LOL @ You thinking that if Wayne is rolling around in L.A. with Glasses that anything would happen to him. Rappers don't give passes, but they can hold someone down when they come out to their area... Like I originally stated.

"their area" which is a block or 2 ..lol.. If L.A fools wan tot get wayne they will....no one can stop that PERIOD.