Author Topic: Lil E air's them out!  (Read 3545 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Lil E air's them out!
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2007, 06:37:39 AM »
Lil E could rap circles around Lil Wayne. It's easy for someone to post random metaphors and similes together and call it a rap. That's Lil Wayne's whole style. If he wasn't using them, he'd sound like the rest of the south. Lil E has a nice flow, credibility (which is something A LOT of rappers lack), and some nice vocabulary to fit. What does Lil Wayne have besides a dick stuck in his mouth and two crappy albums working on a third? Answer me that, and you will receive a pudding pop.

Tha Carter, Tha Carter III > Lil E's non-existant album catalogue

Wayne got spits for days. Lil E has to ride his dads buzz to even get some type of recognition.

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2007, 07:49:27 AM »
^that's what I'm saying

SGV

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2007, 08:10:00 AM »

"their area" which is a block or 2 ..lol.. If L.A fools wan tot get wayne they will....no one can stop that PERIOD.

Na. I'm sure Glasses has enough love in the streets for that not to happen if he asked. You can say otherwise, but that's not a fact. The fact is if someone like Glasses wanted to get Wayne a pass to come to L.A., he could do it.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2007, 08:22:09 AM »
i think lil e accomplished his goal, which was to get people to talk about, a "buzz"

all he had to do was spit some real talk about somethin thats infront of all of us. and he didnt have to put out 6 mixtapes to do it, one statement got members of this board talkin that would of normally never talked about him

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2007, 08:35:12 AM »
i think lil e accomplished his goal, which was to get people to talk about, a "buzz"

I say he accomplished his goal when he finally drops an album.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2007, 08:53:30 AM »
of course
its going to take awhile, i know that for a fact. he's doin it dre-style, e take your time, make it perfect. the shit ive heard from it so far, ive liked. its the only other cd then dre's detox im waiting for. Theres going to be a unreleased track with his pops, possibly another new joint with bone thugs (this aint a game was dope). i heard the joint with kokane, very nice. then theres the big one, the NWA reunion. i hope in 08 it sees the light of day, they say its all about timing, what better time then 2008, Ruthless Records and NWA's 20th anniversary. even thou he aint on ruthless, there going to be promoting there re-releases of nwa and e's old stuff, maybe even another record lable compilation. If it dont drop this march, then next september.

right now playin Lil eazy e - Dopeman - hell yea thas pimpin homie

messi19

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2007, 08:56:59 AM »

all he had to do was spit some real talk about somethin thats infront of all of us. and he didnt have to put out 6 mixtapes to do it, one statement got members of this board talkin that would of normally never talked about him

BUT buzz dont mean shiit nigga. Things like this, shit with Game, not bein a so good rapper and all that have made
people not demandin his album. Just cuz people TALK about u on a westcoast internet forum dont mean shit. When
he finally drops will people buy his album?

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2007, 09:10:08 AM »
only time will reveal my man, hes so far put out enough material forr one cd already. motherfuckers on the west need to get along. break bread, make money, fuck bitches, kill snitches and phonies. we need another ruthless or deathrow to make some noise with out no drama.

that shit with the game is funny to me, cus game has never responded to shit and let lil eazy shit on him nicely. but if gunit even mumbles his name, hell put out 11 gunot mixtapes and a dvd on them. somthin seems a lil fishy. touchy subject, cus he got the lil niggas pops on his arm, so its kinda fucked if he stepped out and disses him

but NE WAYZ

have yall peeped lil eazy e's lil brother, Derrick Wrigth aka Smartmouf Da Beast, babyeazy. check out his myspace, he's got that automobile, id rather fuck u, gimmie dat nut type shit. nice flow. hes the kid from the eazy e video only if u want it and dj yellas 4 tha e. that nigga got some crazy shit,

peep his myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=13577202

n oh yea
who here remembers Dirty Red, i just peeped his new mixtape, thaT shits hot has hell, the nigga still got dope lyrics and a nice flow

hes got a song posted on jerry hellers myspace account with obie trices set up beat. preety nice.
props to the fellas at eazy-ecpt.com for puttin that shit togather.

enough of the cheap plugins

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2007, 09:15:56 AM »
I dont think either is realy better then the other but you have to look at facts. Lil wayne has release what ( im not a fan so bare with me )  3-4 records and Lil E none. LIl wayne also has collaboarted with many other artists and people buy his ringtones. He might not be the best hell im not a fan and thats my opinion but at least he's building up a catalog.

aintnolove

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2007, 09:31:25 AM »
Mack 10, Game and Glasses will hold him down out here.

Is this Dude serious? Talking on a west coast Music Forum but don't know the politics of the streets that produce this music....wtf?this is DUBCNN right? NO WEEZY shows in SAN DIEGO homie, I'm not hating, I have love for the music, but THIS THREAD IS ABOUT----SEPERATING MUSIC FROM REALITY. something CA$h money never figured out.

"I'm from Cali where who gives a fuck how good you rap if you never left your hood to Klack"-mitchy slick.

SO EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT LIL WAYNE'S ILLUSTIOUS CAREER COMPARED TO AN UNDERGROUND CAT WHO HASN"T GOT ON YET NEEDS TO GO JOCK LIL WAYNE IN A DIFFERENT THREAD
-I understand this is a music board but LIL E is obviously not adressing THE CARTER 1+2 500 dick fleas blah blah blah

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2007, 10:22:50 AM »

"their area" which is a block or 2 ..lol.. If L.A fools wan tot get wayne they will....no one can stop that PERIOD.

Na. I'm sure Glasses has enough love in the streets for that not to happen if he asked. You can say otherwise, but that's not a fact. The fact is if someone like Glasses wanted to get Wayne a pass to come to L.A., he could do it.

i know for the fact if my homies from the soutn central /watts area (bloods) wanted to get wayned they will...and anything in the way gets sprayed... what the fuck you know about the hood ? your SGV so your word dont count...stop beliving the shit these rappers tell you.

dynastysruff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2007, 10:47:57 AM »
For reals. Some of these rappers need to stop holding hands man. No joke. That game+lil wayne song, blood brothers is retarted. THey are two fakes hanging out with each other. I bet Lil E felt dumb after "certified gangstas" for letting that shit slide. THe problem is, everyone talks about how they're going to get the fake ones but just end up going and going like a energizer battery bunny. I applaud the real ones who really do work and do what they do. This fake bubble gum rap watered down shit need to stop. There are to damn many. Next thing you know, soulja boy is going to be claiming crips  :P

K-9

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2007, 11:06:16 AM »
Fuck Lil Wayne And Birdman
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 11:11:16 AM by Fuck Cash Money »

SGV

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2007, 02:55:24 PM »

i know for the fact if my homies from the soutn central /watts area (bloods) wanted to get wayned they will...and anything in the way gets sprayed... what the fuck you know about the hood ? your SGV so your word dont count...stop beliving the shit these rappers tell you.

LMAO. I love when people make posts like this. I'm from the S.G.V., yes. But I don't front about who I know or what I know. Cuz you're "homies" are hood, doesn't mean you are. So don't try to check anyone on that shit. I got family that's real 18 St. I got homies that's real Mara Salvatrucha. I got close homies that are real Lomas, Flores, Northside BP gangstas. I know plenty of cats who are Du Roc Crips. etc. etc. I don't just speak without a knowledge of a situation. Point blank period, if someone like Glasses Malone, who has enough street ties to get a pass for himself and his peoples (I'm sure of that), brings a Lil Wayne out to L.A., he would be fine. Keep it gangsta homie. Keep as gangsta as you possibly can. Cuz you're the most hood dude on the net. Congrats.

SGV

« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2007, 07:08:24 PM »
King of L.A.: For some reason I can't respond to your PM, so I'll just put it out here.

dont be surprise if you ever meet me ..lol....no beefm just see that i ain't just anyone  8). hahahahah stay up dawg and stop talking about the streets fool....if yo u aint on the blocks REALLY knowing whats up then your just talking from what people tell you........

i aint got a problem with you but you have said comments in the past that may catch up dawg.....

Well, if you see me and feel the need to step, be my guest. I don't trip. I really don't. I'll talk about the streets whenever I want. I'm not afraid to say what I say. If what I've said is gonna catch up, then fuck it. I'm here.