Author Topic: Akbar: The Insanity of White Supremacy & The Black Miracle  (Read 635 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Akbar: The Insanity of White Supremacy & The Black Miracle
« on: November 19, 2007, 12:39:02 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-cX8buOzQbM&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-cX8buOzQbM&amp;rel=1</a>

AndrE16686

Re: Akbar: The Insanity of White Supremacy & The Black Miracle
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 08:59:03 PM »

Right on.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 09:07:22 PM by The Overfiend »

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 09:07:43 PM »
black supremacy!

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 09:10:24 PM »
^

it ain't really about that homie.....but you must know that mmmmmmmaaaayne!

This stuff could just as easily be about anybody and humanity in general, it just happens to be a black man speaking from his perspective looking at the world around, the same world we all live in.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 09:21:01 PM by The Overfiend »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 09:35:33 PM »

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 09:53:21 PM »
black supremacy!
if you say so  ::)

naw bro dont get mad im feelin you. whites are evil in everything they do and blacks are the holy people. its like the same shit hitler was preachin, but not racist!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 10:00:44 PM »
black supremacy!

naw bro dont get mad im feelin you. whites are evil in everything they do and blacks are the holy people. its like the same shit hitler was preachin, but not racist!
nah bro I'm far from mad, thats your opinion. LOL at you comparings Hitlers speeches to what this guy dropped? WoW

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »
black supremacy!

naw bro dont get mad im feelin you. whites are evil in everything they do and blacks are the holy people.

yeah...why do black people always have to make it a racial issue. Your never gunna end racism if you keep arguing saying blacks shouldn't date white women and such. thats racism right there. i though all men are created equal?

hypocritical at its best

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 10:11:37 PM »
where do you get these half assed black hate videos dude?

in this case for this fuckup you posted. it comes down to a little thing called parental responsibility. you dont want your baby embracing a pale faced jesus? dont put his picture on the wall. you cant raise them with certain beliefs only to get mad about it later then blame everyone but yourself. common sense? yeah, something a lot of people are lacking these days. i dont blame blacks for their persecution complex, but dont try to feed it to the general public like its the truth. save it for your own little paranoid "community" meetings. notice how i butt heads with you in your little ideological statements? yeah, intelligent whites have been trying to help intelligent blacks for years but you never want to try and look outside your little ass paradigm. and where has the black community arrived at today? a small minority has overcome and surpassed, but too many of you (blacks, yeah you) are stuck in your scared, hateful ways, and its pitiful! you even speak on that yourself, but it must hurt so much more coming from a white man. i am not a racist, im a realist. ive lived in bone white communities and black slums and have taken the time to learn from both and the people within who are truly trying to educate themselves. you just copy and paste some sloppily put together propaganda from a racist online. you should reveal where you get that crap and let us decide on our own if its worth checking out those slideshows. yeah, please, respond to your hearts desire. i aint reading it, you took a loss just like the entire black community everytime some fucker puts out one of these 20 percent truth 80 percent hate videos.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 10:12:55 PM »
black supremacy!

naw bro dont get mad im feelin you. whites are evil in everything they do and blacks are the holy people.

yeah...why do black people always have to make it a racial issue. Your never gunna end racism if you keep arguing saying blacks shouldn't date white women and such. thats racism right there. i though all men are created equal?

hypocritical at its best
Where did anyone say blacks shouldn't date whites. I could care less if blacks wanted to date whites, but I don't want to here anyones problem; when they really find out how their white partners family( parents) really think about them dating a 'nigger'. See you want blacks to be 'good niggers', 'yes sir, master' type; not question a single thing. Sorry cant do it for you. Did you even listen to it?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 10:17:17 PM »

in this case for this fuckup you posted. it comes down to a little thing called parental responsibility. you dont want your baby embracing a pale faced jesus? dont put his picture on the wall. you cant raise them with certain beliefs only to get mad about it later then blame everyone but yourself. common sense? yeah, something a lot of people are lacking these days. i dont blame blacks for their persecution complex, but dont try to feed it to the general public like its the truth. save it for your own little paranoid "community" meetings. notice how i butt heads with you in your little ideological statements? yeah, intelligent whites have been trying to help intelligent blacks for years but you never want to try and look outside your little ass paradigm. and where has the black community arrived at today? a small minority has overcome and surpassed, but too many of you (blacks, yeah you) are stuck in your scared, hateful ways, and its pitiful! you even speak on that yourself, but it must hurt so much more coming from a white man. i am not a racist, im a realist. ive lived in bone white communities and black slums and have taken the time to learn from both and the people within who are truly trying to educate themselves. you just copy and paste some sloppily put together propaganda from a racist online. you should reveal where you get that crap and let us decide on our own if its worth checking out those slideshows. yeah, please, respond to your hearts desire. i aint reading it, you took a loss just like the entire black community everytime some fucker puts out one of these 20 percent truth 80 percent hate videos.
OHHH man you got me, your the man!!  ::) You're so smart has anyone told you that? Also , your far from a realist, more like in denial.

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 10:17:43 PM »
black supremacy!

hypocritical at its best
Where did anyone say blacks shouldn't date whites. I could care less if blacks wanted to date whites,

Malcolm X, elijah muhammed, muhammed ali,

kilo - "white horse", ice cube - "cave bitch"

i could go on :D

just give it up, try looking at real social issues

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 10:24:13 PM »
black supremacy!

hypocritical at its best
Where did anyone say blacks shouldn't date whites. I could care less if blacks wanted to date whites,

Malcolm X, elijah muhammed, muhammed ali,

kilo - "white horse", ice cube - "cave bitch"

i could go on :D

just give it up, try looking at real social issues
never heard of kilo but that ice cube song was smashing. It's okay the truth hurts and i lover you new avy :D

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 10:28:04 PM »

thats the truth right there...end of discussion

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 10:39:06 PM »

thats the truth right there...end of discussion
If you guys need definition of a hate video here it is
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oEhtQvvRwE&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7oEhtQvvRwE&amp;rel=1</a>

Thats a hate video not the original one.  hopefully you learned something today and if you didn't then good luck