Author Topic: Akbar: The Insanity of White Supremacy & The Black Miracle  (Read 649 times)

AndrE16686

Re: Akbar: The Insanity of White Supremacy & The Black Miracle
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 03:26:16 AM »
where do you get these half assed black hate videos dude?

in this case for this fuckup you posted. it comes down to a little thing called parental responsibility. you dont want your baby embracing a pale faced jesus? dont put his picture on the wall. you cant raise them with certain beliefs only to get mad about it later then blame everyone but yourself. common sense? yeah, something a lot of people are lacking these days. i dont blame blacks for their persecution complex, but dont try to feed it to the general public like its the truth. save it for your own little paranoid "community" meetings. notice how i butt heads with you in your little ideological statements? yeah, intelligent whites have been trying to help intelligent blacks for years but you never want to try and look outside your little ass paradigm. and where has the black community arrived at today? a small minority has overcome and surpassed, but too many of you (blacks, yeah you) are stuck in your scared, hateful ways, and its pitiful! you even speak on that yourself, but it must hurt so much more coming from a white man. i am not a racist, im a realist. ive lived in bone white communities and black slums and have taken the time to learn from both and the people within who are truly trying to educate themselves. you just copy and paste some sloppily put together propaganda from a racist online. you should reveal where you get that crap and let us decide on our own if its worth checking out those slideshows. yeah, please, respond to your hearts desire. i aint reading it, you took a loss just like the entire black community everytime some fucker puts out one of these 20 percent truth 80 percent hate videos.

thats the truth right there...end of discussion

LOL @ bannanas & machiavelli

I seriously dont see why yous getting so butthurt over this video. Must be an American thing. Im Australian and in my country when a black fella or a white fella talks about stuff affecting their community from their own perspective its a valid thing and remember we got a racist history too, we didn't even bother wit slavery, we opted for straight out extermination and assimilation from the get-go and after that..well....let's just say Islam and 5% theology would probably do our black Australians ALOT of good considering the sorry sorry sorry state they are in now. I found nothing racist about that video whatsoever, did you actually watch it? Your insolent tone aside, the Dr. Akbar dude would probably agree with you, yes certainly alot of black americans are stuck in a kinda persecution complex where they write-off it all as the whiteman's conspiracy inorder to justify their own shortcomings. Still, thats nowhere near the entire problem.

Malcolm X, elijah muhammed, muhammed ali,

kilo - "white horse", ice cube - "cave bitch"

i could go on

You so strive to be clever don't you?

So because some high profile blacks were racist, that disqualifies black people from ever speaking about their community from their own perspective ever again?

If you think a video like that is racist, thats fine, you have feelings wtf can I do about that, I just think you are too emotional. You know what my feelings is? Some white dudes I know, who are into hip-hop, actually develop a slight inferiority conplex, because all the muthafuckers they respect are black or brown, but they themselves are white. I say this because, they always are quick to compliment a black stranger on how fly they are and complain when they get sunburnt, or how certain swag just dosn't suit them, or straight out complain how they wish they were bronze like me and how pasty they are. So, when these dudes hear a black person talking on issues affecting the black community and criticising the white mainstream, its too much for them, they have reached their tipping point. What I mean to say is, we all human, we just see shit from different angles and we talk on shit from our angle. Recognise real racism when you see it, but don't let your emotions clog your conscience or else you will miss out on real wisdom without ever knowing it.

As I said before:
This stuff (the Dr.Akbar video) could just as easily be about anybody and humanity in general, it just happens to be a black man speaking from his perspective looking at the world around, the same world we all live in. He had no racism in his tone or in his attitude and he wasn't blaming whites for shit, just reflecting on the unfortunate reality of the world. Ive had conversations with many different people who have said stuff on pretty much the same level as that Dr. Akbar dude in that video.

@boycriedwolf, keep posting amigo.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 06:52:16 AM by THE OVERFIEND »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 05:18:15 AM »
where do you get these half assed black hate videos dude?

in this case for this fuckup you posted. it comes down to a little thing called parental responsibility. you dont want your baby embracing a pale faced jesus? dont put his picture on the wall. you cant raise them with certain beliefs only to get mad about it later then blame everyone but yourself. common sense? yeah, something a lot of people are lacking these days. i dont blame blacks for their persecution complex, but dont try to feed it to the general public like its the truth. save it for your own little paranoid "community" meetings. notice how i butt heads with you in your little ideological statements? yeah, intelligent whites have been trying to help intelligent blacks for years but you never want to try and look outside your little ass paradigm. and where has the black community arrived at today? a small minority has overcome and surpassed, but too many of you (blacks, yeah you) are stuck in your scared, hateful ways, and its pitiful! you even speak on that yourself, but it must hurt so much more coming from a white man. i am not a racist, im a realist. ive lived in bone white communities and black slums and have taken the time to learn from both and the people within who are truly trying to educate themselves. you just copy and paste some sloppily put together propaganda from a racist online. you should reveal where you get that crap and let us decide on our own if its worth checking out those slideshows. yeah, please, respond to your hearts desire. i aint reading it, you took a loss just like the entire black community everytime some fucker puts out one of these 20 percent truth 80 percent hate videos.

thats the truth right there...end of discussion

LOL @ bannanas & machiavelli

I seriously dont see why yous getting so butthurt over this video. Must be an American thing. Im Australian and in my country when a black fella or a white fella talks about stuff affecting their community from their own perspective its a valid thing and remember we got a racist history too, we didn't even bother wit slavery, we opted for straight out extermination and assimilation from the get-go and after that..well....let's just say Islam and 5% theology would probably do our black Australians ALOT of good considering the sorry sorry sorry state they are in now. I found nothing racist about that video whatsoever, did you actually watch it? Your insolent tone aside, the Dr. Akbar dude would probably agree with you, yes certainly alot of black americans are stuck in a kinda persecution complex where they write-off it all as the whiteman's conspiracy inorder to justify their own shortcomings. Still, thats nowhere near the entire problem.

Malcolm X, elijah muhammed, muhammed ali,

kilo - "white horse", ice cube - "cave bitch"

i could go on

You so strive to be clever don't you?

So because some high profile blacks were racist, that disqualifies black people from ever speaking about their community from their own perspective ever again?

If you think a video like that is racist, thats fine, you have feelings wtf can I do about that, I just think you are too emotional. You know what my feelings is? Some white dudes I know, who are into hip-hop, actually develop a slight inferiority conplex, because all the muthafuckers they respect are black or brown, but they themselves are white. I say this because, they always are quick to compliment a black stranger on how fly they are and complain when they get sunburnt, or how certain swag just dosn't suit them, or straight out complain how they wish they were bronze like me and how pasty they are. So, when these dudes hear a black person talking on issues affecting the black community and criticising the white mainstream, its too much for them, they have reached their tipping point. What I mean to say is, we all human, we just see shit from different angles and we talk on shit from our angle. Recognise real racism when you see it, but don't let your emotions clog your conscience or else you will miss out on real wisdom without ever knowing it.

As I said before:
This stuff could just as easily be about anybody and humanity in general, it just happens to be a black man speaking from his perspective looking at the world around, the same world we all live in. He had no racism in his tone or in his attitude and he wasn't blaming whites for shit, just reflecting on the unfortunate reality of the world.

@boycriedwolf, keep posting amigo.
Good looking out & yup I will always keep posting anything I find interesting.

AndrE16686

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 05:35:56 AM »
'..our enemies cannot be recognised by their state of skin colour, but rather their state of mind'.
                                                                                                     -Anthony J. Hilder

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 08:00:30 AM »
'..our enemies cannot be recognised by their state of skin colour, but rather their state of mind'.
                                                                                                     -Anthony J. Hilder

yup i concur