Author Topic: Why do People hate Israel so much ?  (Read 358 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Why do People hate Israel so much ?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2007, 12:40:56 AM »
Yeah, in fact this is how I decide whether something is right or wrong- I consult my Tech guide. I ask myself what would Tech say or do and when I figure it out I act upon it. I can't understand how I managed to survive all these years without Tech's guidance.

exactly, glad to be of service, better late than never i say ole chum

while we re on the subject of guidance and consulting the tech guide, heres my rulings on the following questions you submitted earlier

1. No, rice isnt good past 6 pm. Un necessary carbs

2. Yes, it is abnormal to masturbate 4-5 times a day. I suggest immediate cessation

3. Yes, warts on your sac is a "bad sign". I propose rapid consultation with Dr Borenstein

4. Yes, I too am also disgruntled over the Writers Strike. It is causing havoc to my late night television schedule

5. No, it wouldnt be wise to tell your girlfriend about that "episode" in the army barracks 2 years ago. What she doesnt know wont hurt her
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Why do People hate Israel so much ?
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2007, 05:08:55 AM »
Oh, Im sorry, holy guru, I think there's been a misunderstanding...

I don't have weight problems

I chose not to adhere to a religion that would prohibit self-pleasuring

And last but not least- I'm no camel jockey to have warts on my balls...

As for my army barracks experiences, I'm affraid there's been another confusion, as a non-combat jobnic I had but scarce occasion to acquaint myself with after-hours army life.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?