Author Topic: Why do People hate Israel so much ?  (Read 815 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why do People hate Israel so much ?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 10:29:15 PM »
The Bible aint really a proof of anything man.
World 6 million years old ?  ::)
LOL

time is subjective in the bible...6 million years could mean 300 billion years to us

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 01:50:19 AM »
Jews don't deserve their own "homeland".  Those fucking parasites have taken enough out of the world as-is.  It's necessary to push them out of Palestine and the American government to make clear that "enough is enough!"

1. I agree with Palestine !

So the arabs arent Parasites ? Cant u remember how they went to southern Spain, Sicily / Palermo ?
They went over there and abussed people and dictated them. And of course to FUCK SOME SPANISH / ITALIAN WOMEN !!!

Or just recently : Afghanistan ! These Saudi Salafi faggots(Bin Ladens Gang) went over there, abussed them and brought the
TRUE SALAFI SHIT over there. They fucked these poor afghans UP !!!!!  Why doesnt Bin Shitladen go to fucking Dubai or
Saudi Arabia and make a salafi state over there ???  I mean theres lots of unislamic things going on over there, too !!

^^
REAL TALK  !!!!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 02:11:47 AM »
also cuz of the fact that the palestinians got kickd out to give land to the jews.

Well, you know, after 1976 the Palestinians resigned themselves politically to this situation and agreed to the 1967 borders thereby granting de facto recognition to the state of Israel ( and their dispossession, though not moral recognition as embodied in the so called "right to exist"). And because only in the 80's was the dominant narrative of the Israeli establishment regarding the refugees  effectively undermined I don't think the Palestinians got so much sympathy for their dispossession and that it was rather the occupation to which the world was introduced through plo's activism...although even the occupation went underreported for many years and to a great extent even up to the present, especially in the u.s.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 10:57:36 AM »
also cuz of the fact that the palestinians got kickd out to give land to the jews.

Well, you know, after 1976 the Palestinians resigned themselves politically to this situation and agreed to the 1967 borders thereby granting de facto recognition to the state of Israel ( and their dispossession, though not moral recognition as embodied in the so called "right to exist"). And because only in the 80's was the dominant narrative of the Israeli establishment regarding the refugees  effectively undermined I don't think the Palestinians got so much sympathy for their dispossession and that it was rather the occupation to which the world was introduced through plo's activism...although even the occupation went underreported for many years and to a great extent even up to the present, especially in the u.s.

Are you one of those Labor Zionists?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 01:29:52 PM »
Labor Zionists were historically the ones to fuck up more Arabs than any other political party.

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 01:36:55 PM »
Labor Zionists were historically the ones to fuck up more Arabs than any other political party.

So I take it that's a "no"?  What are you, then?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 01:42:39 PM »
^ Hes a poster on dubcc on who used to clown Tech until he realized one day that, damn, Tech is right. Theres been quite a few of those. I lead them to the well. Whether they drink is up to them
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 02:10:17 PM »
Yeah, in fact this is how I decide whether something is right or wrong- I consult my Tech guide. I ask myself what would Tech say or do and when I figure it out I act upon it. I can't understand how I managed to survive all these years without Tech's guidance.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 02:11:51 PM »
oh holy tech, this thread seems really interesting......
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 07:35:06 PM »
Right...so, back to the topic at hand.  Down with Israel.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 11:40:56 PM »
Yeah, in fact this is how I decide whether something is right or wrong- I consult my Tech guide. I ask myself what would Tech say or do and when I figure it out I act upon it. I can't understand how I managed to survive all these years without Tech's guidance.

exactly, glad to be of service, better late than never i say ole chum

while we re on the subject of guidance and consulting the tech guide, heres my rulings on the following questions you submitted earlier

1. No, rice isnt good past 6 pm. Un necessary carbs

2. Yes, it is abnormal to masturbate 4-5 times a day. I suggest immediate cessation

3. Yes, warts on your sac is a "bad sign". I propose rapid consultation with Dr Borenstein

4. Yes, I too am also disgruntled over the Writers Strike. It is causing havoc to my late night television schedule

5. No, it wouldnt be wise to tell your girlfriend about that "episode" in the army barracks 2 years ago. What she doesnt know wont hurt her
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2007, 04:08:55 AM »
Oh, Im sorry, holy guru, I think there's been a misunderstanding...

I don't have weight problems

I chose not to adhere to a religion that would prohibit self-pleasuring

And last but not least- I'm no camel jockey to have warts on my balls...

As for my army barracks experiences, I'm affraid there's been another confusion, as a non-combat jobnic I had but scarce occasion to acquaint myself with after-hours army life.