Author Topic: The Game - Gangsta Sh*t (Produced by Dr. Dre)(Snippet)(Radio Rip)  (Read 1372 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game - Gangsta Sh*t (Produced by Dr. Dre)(Snippet)(Radio Rip)
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 12:46:38 AM »
For the record, I hate Kanye, 50, and Lil'Wayne. All mediocre as well.

But I respect Kanye as an artist and 50 as a business man. You think Kanye West, who produces, writes his own lyrics, and raps, and puts out platinum records AND #1 singles, is WORSE, then Game?

Your an idiot. I'm simply saying, the Game is a bad rapper. Simple. 50 is bad. Kanye is bad. But Game, he doesn't have a leg to stand on. He's not a good artist.

If you think Game is better then Kanye, you should delete your account you dick rider.

messi19

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 02:09:29 AM »
For the record, I hate Kanye, 50, and Lil'Wayne. All mediocre as well.

But I respect Kanye as an artist and 50 as a business man. You think Kanye West, who produces, writes his own lyrics, and raps, and puts out platinum records AND #1 singles, is WORSE, then Game?

Your an idiot. I'm simply saying, the Game is a bad rapper. Simple. 50 is bad. Kanye is bad. But Game, he doesn't have a leg to stand on. He's not a good artist.

If you think Game is better then Kanye, you should delete your account you dick rider.

LMAO Kanye is only better as an artist but not as a rapper u dumb mufucka. And if u think 50 is bad how come i've never seen u talk smack about him for a whooole year LMAO. 

This is what i dont get..SO WHAT IF "he cant stand on his own feet" like u say, WTF is that important to the rest of the people? Why are people stupid cuz they listen to his music? It aint about Game, i would've said the same thing if it was 50 or anybody else. U just dumb thats the thing, how the fuck do a nigga tryin to make other people stop likin his music? Are u fo real like?

U talkin bout he has no swagger no nothin like LMAO did anybody ask u for a whole year what u think of him?
If u dont like his music then keep it movin this nigga got no life u tryin to make people stop listenin to his music?
U got to much time on yo hands. If u wanna do somethin make people stop listenin to ringtone rappers.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 05:26:26 AM »
lol at this fruitcake messi19 still catching feelings cause someone doesn't like game
and you didn't want me to call you a stan? shiiieeetttt

and lol at the king discovering suga free e-40 and cube only after the documentary dropped 
you fucking cornball  8)

messi19

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 06:05:42 AM »
lol at this fruitcake messi19 still catching feelings cause someone doesn't like game
and you didn't want me to call you a stan? shiiieeetttt

and lol at the king discovering suga free e-40 and cube only after the documentary dropped 
you fucking cornball  8)

lmao at u not readin the shit and talkin....u lost;)...tell em why u mad nigga..haaaa!

naaw real spit, im not mad he aint a Game fan, what im sayin is
dont hate dude personally and shit and write that u dont like him EVERYDAY thats all. This aint
bout Game, i would of said the same thing if it was Wayne, 50, Spider whoever.

Do u get it now?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 11:10:52 AM by messi19 »

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 10:33:41 AM »
why's everyone hating on eachother?

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2007, 06:37:26 PM »
how does this thread about this song go from who is better? game, 50, or kanye??? wtf. talk about the song. i heard it before. its nice track to just roll to and keep it gangsta. is it prod by dr dre????

Lazar

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2007, 10:46:28 AM »
how does this thread about this song go from who is better? game, 50, or kanye??? wtf.

Donīt know this track before. Always love this beat, wonder itīs never used for a full track

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2007, 11:10:51 AM »
this shit is gangsta

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2007, 04:57:39 PM »
Any1 got this in cdq?

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »
I'm not big enough of a fan to download a bad quality mixtape track, but I just wanted to give props to messi19.. He was actually the most open minded of the two and I'm down with that.. The King lost every inch of respect, imo, when he wrote something like "every game fan is an idiot!.. Haha, I'm not a game fan like that, but that is just some of the most ignorant shit I've ever heard.. A boy behind his computer screen, thinking that his music style is the only one and that he is going to change peoples opinions and taste..

It's kind of sad to read your posts man..  :-\     
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010