Author Topic: Cunt213, Please stop sending me private messages  (Read 659 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cunt213, Please stop sending me private messages
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 04:16:27 PM »
^^^ i aint never seen ur punkass on the block, u internet thug....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 02:34:23 AM »
CantCme, tell your bullshit judical system that it doesn't help to keep a western european underaged boy in imprisonment on remand for 250 days while the judge openly admits that he can't handle the case, your country doesn't fit into europe at all. The east doesn't dig your lose muslim culture either. You guys are lost as fuck, lmao

Man, that boy raped a 13yr old girl !

Hes going to stay in jail for the next 3-5 years.

So because there is no proof whatsoever and she's still a virgin, but she claims that he raped her, even though nobody else heard her screaming and shit, and even though they hung out together the past 2 days, he still raped her for sure? See why you ain't getting into the EU? LOL!

What's also funny is how the EM is in the same country that kicked your asses out of the WM. Niggas gon' die over there, even without ultras.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 03:19:28 AM »
CantCme, tell your bullshit judical system that it doesn't help to keep a western european underaged boy in imprisonment on remand for 250 days while the judge openly admits that he can't handle the case, your country doesn't fit into europe at all. The east doesn't dig your lose muslim culture either. You guys are lost as fuck, lmao

Man, that boy raped a 13yr old girl !

Hes going to stay in jail for the next 3-5 years.

So because there is no proof whatsoever and she's still a virgin, but she claims that he raped her, even though nobody else heard her screaming and shit, and even though they hung out together the past 2 days, he still raped her for sure? See why you ain't getting into the EU? LOL!

What's also funny is how the EM is in the same country that kicked your asses out of the WM. Niggas gon' die over there, even without ultras.

What is it with u germans always fucking up shit and then acting all innocent ?  " Ohh hell naw, we never voted for Adolf ..." LOL

She virgin ? U sure ?  ::)    Doctor said something else , tho.

Even if they partied together , that dont mean its a guarantee for sex !  And  nobody heard her scream in the Hotel cause They were alone in that Floor.
That Boy is guilty  !!!

Get with it son.

I mean we aint like Germany. Where Child Molesters ONLY get a little warning from the Court !

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 03:22:33 AM »
We both KNOW Türkiye never going to be member of the EU !

We only have to convience these AKP dummies.

Oh and like I said, dont piss ur pants , nothing is going to happen in the EM(from our side).

P.S. That case lasts so long because of that girl. She still in England going to school and never came over to the court
to testify. It aint OUR fault !!

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 03:40:57 AM »
To be honest: I feel sorry for Marco.

I mean its already getting stupid. He missed so many days in school.
While that girl continues her daily life.

I know u dont like us. But This aint mainly our fault.
That girl sued him. Not us.

The case lasts so long cause she just wont show up in court ! What can we do ?
Kidnap her ?  Why doesnt the german government tell her to FINALLY show up in court
to testify ? 

Eventhough she doesnt show up for so long , we cant let that kid go home.
We have to make sure 100% if hes guilty or innocent. Raping a 13 yr old girl aint a joke.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2007, 01:37:48 PM »
@cantcme213

stop talkin bullshit little boy. you should get your account deleted for talkin' so much bs here...

It's obvious that your fuckin' government uses him to put pressure on Germany/EU. Marco is not a criminal, he's a political hostage.

ps: There's no doubt that dude's innocent.

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 01:39:17 PM »
why don't y'all kiss and make up?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 04:48:43 PM »
smh ^

is promoting faggotry whats really good in TOT these days? 7even do your job and moderate this shiit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »
^I dont want to close this shit because Im simply very pissed at those turks for holding a good german boy in prison when every sane person realizes how fuckin innocent dude is. Shit ain't subjective or anything. It is OBVIOUS. It's just another 13-year-old bitch lyin because she doesn't want to be protrayed as a slut. Shit is fucking sad. I wanna slap her and her whole family and also those turks who act like it's normal to keep a BOY in prison for like a year without ANY court when it is OBVIOUS how innocent that dude is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »
Ey Ive been tuning you guys out, explain to me this case
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll