Author Topic: Snoop Dropping "Ego Trippin" In March / Pictures From "Sexual Eruption" Video  (Read 1192 times)

Lunatic

lol @ at them pics
shit should be interesting to say the least :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

StevenQBosell

the pics do look hella dope tho like some Prince shit! now I'm really looking forward to this 8)

That's for sure!

Snoop's taking it back for that video

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know, I think Snoop is just trying to cover his very obvious T-Pain style jacking, by saying that this is dedicated to the 80's/ Roger T.

at least he's paying tribute to Roger.... I can't recall T-Pain ever acknowledging Troutman (unless I've missed an article or interview of him saying so)...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

d-nice

I don't know, I think Snoop is just trying to cover his very obvious T-Pain style jacking, by saying that this is dedicated to the 80's/ Roger T.

at least he's paying tribute to Roger.... I can't recall T-Pain ever acknowledging Troutman (unless I've missed an article or interview of him saying so)...

You mean T-Pain's style is not original?  ;D

lonestone

• 'G'
Nice i can't wait.
Looking for mc's message me or email me. Peace.

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
I reckon the pics look dope.

Tho I hope this track does bad so he cuts it from the album, I ain't hatin but I aint gonna say I feelin it jus cos its snoop, does anybody else agree that this track is just terrible, even the rap in it is wack!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This shit looks like a Prince video or some shit. Except Prince is hella short.

"Sexual Eruption" is just horrible. In my opinion this being the first single doesn't give a good outlook on how the album's gonna come out. Might be one album to skip...

But we'll see.

Piffmeister2008

the song sucks! Snoop's tryna be T-Pain or something? I'm not supporting this trash.

Si-Chiggedy

A nice thread for haters to join  ;D
I think the video will be cool, as always. I like the track, it's something from Snoop.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Piffmeister2008

I think the video will be cool, as always. I like the track, it's something from Snoop.

I'm far from a hater and give love to anyone who deverves it (no homo). But Snoop just fell the fuck off.

smegma

Snoop always makes dope videos even tho don't feel the song that much maybe the video will make me like it more

~Lucien~

I'm far from a hater and give love to anyone who deverves it (no homo). But Snoop just fell the fuck off.

what do you know? you're a kid. the snoop you know is the one who makes pop music.
you didn't grew up listening to him. so how the fuck can u say he fell off?
you wasn't there when he made gangsta hits. he matured. you need to do that too and stop crying.

Piffmeister2008

what do you know? you're a kid. the snoop you know is the one who makes pop music.
you didn't grew up listening to him. so how the fuck can u say he fell off?
you wasn't there when he made gangsta hits. he matured. you need to do that too and stop crying.

Boy you acting like i never heard doggystyle. I prolly know more about hiphop than you. I saw Snoop's "development" from the great rapper he was on doggystyle, to a wannabe T-Pain. Talking about Snoop matured, I don't think a 38 year man should be talking about being a gangbanger anymore. He's a wannabe now, so are you.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:41:06 AM by Piffmeister2008 »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

What the hell is going on? Snoop makes ONE track where he sounds like T-Pain and now he's a "wanna-be" T-Pain? God damn Hip-Hop fans are some strict ass muthafuckas. Guess you can't have fun and experiment at all when you're a rapper huh.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
man i dont think the song is horrible or nothing,

But i think it kind of shows the direction of the album and i think its going in the wrong direction.
I really feel this is gonna be a letdown album.  I thought he was going in a better direction after "The Blue Carpet Treatment".

Wit that album he tried to show us that he was going back to his roots wit his first single "Vato".

Wit this album he showing us the direction hes going wit, with his first single "sexual Eruption".
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats