Author Topic: Snoop Dropping "Ego Trippin" In March / Pictures From "Sexual Eruption" Video  (Read 1211 times)

no1wammy

^^ Yeah I don't get it either. What happened to fans? Nowadays everybody is a fuckin' critic.

We've all grown up.

Remember when gangsta rap was cool, rebellious and running the industry with one leg and two arms tied behind his back? Now it's all "Hey - I wanna be gangsta, too."

But I think the generation changes too. Like how people who used to listen to Rock-N-Roll switched over to disco, then switched over to New Wave. You know how tradition goes.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Yeah I don't get it either. What happened to fans? Nowadays everybody is a fuckin' critic.

We've all grown up.

Remember when gangsta rap was cool, rebellious and running the industry with one leg and two arms tied behind his back? Now it's all "Hey - I wanna be gangsta, too."

But I think the generation changes too. Like how people who used to listen to Rock-N-Roll switched over to disco, then switched over to New Wave. You know how tradition goes.

True, I feel you.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Too True. 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

kalliweed

the song is really wack!..a been a fan of snoop since 92 but i'ma pass on this one..i didnt even purchase his last album...seriously snoop needs to give it up..

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
damn..can't watch d snippet..ne body got a nutha version??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

everlast1986

i hardly believe any of you would tell Snoop personally how much you think its wack

Piffmeister2008

After the snippet, I'd still say it's wack.

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A tribute 2 Roger Troutman? So why he doesn't sing on tha talk box??

dstyle

• 'G'

its fresh, the track is bangin

cant wait 2 hear in a club
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't believe how people are hating on Snoop for trying something different. Has anyone even explored the idea that Snoop is trying to expand his fan base or even get his music heard on different types of radio stations.
Most people listen Snoop only because of his music, not because it's Snoop Dogg and he has three kids to feed. When trying to reach fans on the left side, you can't maintain a good grip on the fans on the right side, because not every person has a wide taste on music.

I mean who cares, if your not feeling the song... guess what, it probably wasn't made for you.
If no one had bothered to comment how whack it was, the situation would have been even worst. At least people still care about his music.

Well, talk box isn't in right now and I don't think that many can digest the talk box sound.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:30:15 AM by gimmeyourshoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, talk box isn't in right now and I don't think that many can digest the talk box sound.

Man, I luv this talk box sound - it's much betta than tha vocoder - it ain't shit 2 me...

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I feel you on this one! 8)

DENS

• 'G'
I think that the clip gonne be funny and funky too. Talk Box fo life, talk box fo ever.

That's not what do you all want? Snoop comin' back on at G-Funky shit??!!!

You're all thinkin' that's wack but if is Roger Troutman on this clip and not Snoop, I think that you're will be so fine...

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

This track got nuthin' to do with G-Funky shit... Give up.
It's funky enough!

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think that the clip gonne be funny and funky too. Talk Box fo life, talk box fo ever.

You're all thinkin' that's wack but if is Roger Troutman on this clip and not Snoop, I think that you're will be so fine...

I didn't say this song is wack - in my opinion it isn't real Snoop Doggy Dogg - experiments too much...