Author Topic: if you enjoy analyzing white America and listeing to dead prez...  (Read 302 times)

Boba Fettucini

check out tha links, full of radical shit sure to make you sound more revolutionary at your high school than that kid with w/ the che t shirt from hot topic. my mind was blown and if yours isnt you are in denial of the worlds ultimate truth. yeah. word is bond uhuru

YouTube.com/CHIEFLIBERATION

MySpace.com/KEMETMAGAZINE

YouTube.com/KEMETMAGAZINE

YouTube.com/GROUP/KEMET

AndrE16686

Re: if you enjoy analyzing white America and listeing to dead prez...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 11:59:00 PM »
u mad.

so together we shall begin your healing.

"We don't fit in crackas is out with Cactus albums
Blackness is in, African symbols and medallions
Represents black power and we ain't know what it meant
Me and my man Howard would go to the mall with 'em
All over our necks like we're showin 'em off not knowin at all
We was bein laughed at you ain't even half black
You ain't supposed to have that homie let me grab that"
                    -Eminem, Yellow Brick Road.

^
just pop that in the cd player, curl up and rock yourself to sleep homie, dont worry, Uncle Overfiend understands.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 12:11:55 AM by THE OVERFIEND »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 12:54:20 AM »
Black racists are the funniest in my opinion, because they try to pull it off as something "real" and "educated" and link some pseudo-religion to it. Most other races kind of imply that they are assholes while hating on others, but blacks somehow always try to link something smart to it. Wonder why that is.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 12:58:31 AM by 7even is the next Iwan Karamasow »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 07:13:27 AM »
Black racists are the funniest in my opinion, because they try to pull it off as something "real" and "educated" and link some pseudo-religion to it. Most other races kind of imply that they are assholes while hating on others, but blacks somehow always try to link something smart to it. Wonder why that is.

nah they all do it, think nazis, they had an immense theory and pseudo-religion about white superiority. The mentality is as old as the Crusades and even older, on some Old Testament shit, nomad tribal muthafuckers with competing gods fighting over land, racism posing as religion. And before that, on some Cain and Abel shit: it started out simply as emotions seizing a dude's heart, then as our brains, culture and social skills began to become more sophisticated, so did our hate....
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:17:14 AM by THE OVERFIEND »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 08:28:58 AM »

nah they all do it, think nazis, they had an immense theory and pseudo-religion about white superiority. The mentality is as old as the Crusades and even older, on some Old Testament shit, nomad tribal muthafuckers with competing gods fighting over land, racism posing as religion. And before that, on some Cain and Abel shit: it started out simply as emotions seizing a dude's heart, then as our brains, culture and social skills began to become more sophisticated, so did our hate....

well religion is often used as a noble outlet for violence in the strive for power, regardless of who is hating on whom, I can't really back my statement up but something made me feel like this, this was more of a felt judgement rather than a rational one I admit that
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 08:34:34 AM »

There is no such thing as a black racist.  Blacks cannot be racist.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 09:03:58 AM »
good looking on the links  8)