Author Topic: Danny Boy's Unreleased Deathrow Album  (Read 5156 times)

acgrundy

Re: Danny Boy's Unreleased Deathrow Album
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 12:56:22 PM »
Kilo2 could you tell me about that The Come Up LP i only know its from Tha Row era. As i know its not official release so could somebody upload that? If that would happen i will share with ya Pearl Platinum compilation featuring Mic Boog, Bobby Blak, DANNY BOY... HOLLA!!!

About Platinum Pearl:

The Come Up LP was conceived in 2005, you remember on The Greatest Hits it said new Danny Boy album coming soon? It was referring to that album. I have the compilation dude so no worries, I was the one to leak it. Props to Nino. Platinum Pearl was a label Danny ran out of Chicago, every artist on there was Platinum Pearl, except one which was a group called the Mobstarz, which were signed to Platinum Pearl/Death Row Records. This album is not one of Death Row's best "planned" releases. Someone should have the album BigPimpin, I have it on a CD, i'll rip it sometime.

Regarding The Release Of The 96 Album:

Well, there is a very slim chance Nino might release the album. I say VERY slim. Nino isn't the bootlegging type as I said, so it's in God's hands. Danny Boy would possibly release it, but he don't even have it. Neither do a lot of people. So it getting released in the future looks slim, but their might be some hope for it.

dude, I think you have a misconception of what bootlegging is.  bootlegging is selling copies of an album that is not yours.  If Danny Boy doesn't even have the album, then he has no chance to sell it.  So if anyone who does have a copy, leaks it to the net for people to download for free, that is not bootlegging.  Nobody loses from that deal.  Danny boy can't sell the album anyways, since he doesn't have it, his music gets heard, and fans are happy.

What I think the deal is...the people who have these rare unreleased albums, enjoy the attention and the power trip.  They come on the forums and tell people to quit bugging them blah blah blah.  Well, if you really didn't want to get bugged, then why would you release snippets of the songs, or tell people you have the albums?  Trust me, there are people on this forum who have rare unreleased stuff that they don't tell anyone about.  They are not about the attention circus and thinking they are so cool for it.  Its all about sad lil lives, where a cd gives a person the most power and attention they will ever receive in life, thats what it is about.

Actually if Nino were to ever give DB the album, he could release it. Danny has been played his own album on various occasions. Lol. Rather sad right? Bootlegging is making money off an album people worked hard to release. People want to buy it, and I know there is no chance in hell that the album will be leaked for free, that's like 2Pac coming back, making an album with Tha Realest & Ja Rule, then praising Biggie. I'm not really bothered by posting information. Nino actually wants me to post information, because the fact of the matter is some of his shit he could really care less about it. He just wants to give people the scoop. So get off that little power trip speech. So if it EVER goes up for sale, it most likely will be a bootleg, and the chances of it leaking are slim. Hardly anyone from the first generation's Death Row album will come out, unless they stole the masters or something like that. The only reason you will see all these O.F.T.B. projects is due to former Death Row employees & artist such as Riskie, Am7, and all them were smart enough to walk with the shit. Also, is it me or do you seem a bit jealous that some of these people far be it how they got it, or what they intend on doing with it...got the album?

LMAO...jealous...I could give a fuck about you computer geeks.  Danny boy is cool and all, but I ain't trippin about his album leaking...I wouldn't pay anything for it, and I wouldn't beg for someone to give it to me.  If I get a download link, cool, if not, no big deal, life goes on.  Like I said, you guys live sad lil lives where this rare music is all you have going for you.  See, I have unreleased albums, which I have never told anyone on here what they are, I have never leaked snippits, or anything like that.  I can't share the albums...if I could, then I would.  But since I can't, I don't come on here advertising about them like you, nino, and whoever the fuck else, only to not share them.  Its plain and simple a power trip and attention whore thing.  You constantly are on here talking about albums that are obviously rare and unreleased, and you come on here acting dumb, like you didn't know it was rare and it was easy to find.  For example, awhile back there was a thread about the dueces, trays, and foes album...you said you picked it up at a swap meet, and anyone who wanted it to PM you.  So, I PM'd you, and like I expected, got no response.  Its a fuckin attention whore deal you got going on.  Here is another example...earlier in this thread you said you have the big pimpin album, and if you have time, you will rip it and put it on here.  I call straight bullshit.  Its another one of your stupid ass attention things.  If not, then rip the album and upload it.  If that happens, I'll tell you just how wrong I am, and what a fuckin jackass I am for making such dumb ass assumptions.  I'm betting I won't have to do that though, because all you do is talk about this shit.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 01:09:41 PM »
The reason I posted in the first place, was to relay unknown information regarding Danny Boy's 96' album. Considering I am one of - very few people - to ever hear the LP. I'm not here saying, "I heard this, but you didnt". It's like Dubcnn interviewing a former Death Row artist, and asking them "How did your Death Row album sound? who was featured on it?". I'm letting you know, first hand! By the way.... Nino doesn't post on any forums anymore, and hasn't for a few years. He doesnt brag about having anything! If Me & Nino did brag, then you would open your eyes, thats for sure ;) Also, this isn't for attention, I like giving people facts and not hopes and dreams like Crooked I's B.O.S.S. coming out this year. For all you Crookies (Over Obsessed Crooked I Fans) Nino/Kay from Dynasty also played me CROOKED I's "BOSS" album over the phone, ive never mentioned that until now. I simply spoke about Danny Boy - so do one.

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 01:40:50 PM »
Someone should have the album BigPimpin, I have it on a CD, i'll rip it sometime.

like I said in my previous post...lets see it.  Until then, I don't give a shit what you have to say, nothing but bullshit imo.  All talk, thats all you are.  An attention whore for these lil net groupies.  You guys have these fuckin gay ass webmaster wars, you post up AIM and IRC arguments w/ each other...fuckin Nino posted as like 4000 aliases on here alone...you guys are fuckin gay.  LMAO!  You got to hear crooked I's BOSS over the phone, and you have yet to mention it until now...LMMFAO!!!  WTF???  What is that supposed to mean...you never mentioned it until now???  WTF?  You guys play this shit to each other over the phone like a goddamn 900 sex line for rap music.  You and your webmaster buddies are straight fags!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 01:50:47 PM »
Someone should have the album BigPimpin, I have it on a CD, i'll rip it sometime.

like I said in my previous post...lets see it.  Until then, I don't give a shit what you have to say, nothing but bullshit imo.  All talk, thats all you are.  An attention whore for these lil net groupies.  You guys have these fuckin gay ass webmaster wars, you post up AIM and IRC arguments w/ each other...fuckin Nino posted as like 4000 aliases on here alone...you guys are fuckin gay.  LMAO!  You got to hear crooked I's BOSS over the phone, and you have yet to mention it until now...LMMFAO!!!  WTF???  What is that supposed to mean...you never mentioned it until now???  WTF?  You guys play this shit to each other over the phone like a goddamn 900 sex line for rap music.  You and your webmaster buddies are straight fags!

It's no wonder you have -44 karma, because the lack of a jaw to shut your mouth. Someone should give you a glass one so I could break it all over again. All talk? I was upping it for this guy as a favor for him. I'm not in it for props, I put it on WCA a few weeks ago, actually http://www.westcoastaftershock.com/wca/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2551&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0. There's the thread plus the link for Big Pimpin. Gay ass webmaster wars? I mean, when you think about it little man, it's understandable considering these people are fucking with your paper. You wouldn't know about that because you've never made any amount of money in your life you toddler. Aliases are required to get away from stupid fucks like you. I could honestly understand it, I wouldn't want to be bothered by a little kid all day. I didn't even need to mention it, because i'm the Kilo, you already know it biotch. Apparently, you can't understand the English language man. Maybe we play it over the phone, because good music is good to hear? I didn't know you were depth, I guess that would explain your lack of appreciation for Death Row oriented material. Keep calling me names, that's what little kids do. Don't even bother responding, because i'm probably going to be listening to B.O.S.S. again, so I won't have time for your crap. :-O So have a good day little boy, and I pray to God MJ rapes you so you can feel like somebody wants you.

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 02:20:09 PM »
Apparently, you can't understand the English language man. Maybe we play it over the phone, because good music is good to hear? I didn't know you were depth,

haha, apparently you can't speak the english language...I'm pretty sure the word u are looking for is "DEAF"

You still haven't shown me the Big Pimpin...lmao!  you gave me a link to where u ridiculed someone for the tracklist they had...

1 "Slip N Slide" (Retail)
2 "Come When I Call (Dj Quick Remix)" (Retail)
3 "Get Away" (Wrong Name)
4 "So Many Tears, Live from SNL ft. 2pac" (Retail)
5 "Haven't Seen You In Awhile" (Wrong Name)
6 "In God We Trust" (Wrong Name)
7 "Rushin" (Wrong Name)
8 "Run Away" (You forgot Natris G)
9 "Slip N Slide Remix" with Tha Dogg Pound (Retail)
10 "Lil Homies OG" with 2Pac & Val Young (THAT ISNT DANNY BOY DEUCHE FACE)
11 "I Ain't Mad At Cha Live" with 2Pac (Retail)

Bonus Tracks
12 "Let Me Touch You"
13 "Believe In Me" with Bobby Black (It's spelled Blak stupid ass)

The REAL Danny Boy Come Up LP Tracks:

01. Natris G featuring Danny Boy - Run Away (Time's Not On My Side)
02. Bobby Blak - Take Your Time
03. Danny Boy featuring - Let Me Touch You
04. ? - We Ain't With That
05. ? - Get Up
06. Mic Boog - My Life
07. Danny Boy - Forever Be Mine
08. Bobby Blak - Gotta Get Away
09. Bobby Blak - Bizzle
10. Bobby Blak - I'm Pimpin
11. Bobby Blak - That's Why I'm Gridin'
12. Bobby Blak featuring Danny Boy - Believe In Me (Trust In Me)
13. Mob Starz - Product Of The Streetz
14. Danny Boy - I Can't Go On
15. ? - Sometimes
16. Bobby Blak - Go Nutz

lmao, dude, you are a straight up fag.

Don't even bother responding, because i'm probably going to be listening to B.O.S.S. again, so I won't have time for your crap.

hahaha...good thing you make so much money in this business, you are going to have quite a phone bill calling up long distance to hear a cd played over the phone.

Fuckin with your paper??? hahahahahah WTF you idiot, you didn't make these albums, how the fuck are u getting paid.  Danny boy, crooked I, realest, none of these artists are gonna sell shit...they ain't even making money off their music, so explain to me how you cocksucking webmaster fags are?

Face it homo, this unreleased music is the best thing you have ever had going for you in your pathetic life, and you love the attention from it.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 02:28:21 PM »
Click on the link you stupid fuck, only stupid people don't know how to operate a computer mouse. Why am I a fag, because I got an response to everything you say? Get off my nuts, please. Webmaster wars usually consist of blackballing, stealing ads, and various other things. I didn't say shit about albums, illiterate much. Sorry bitch, but I have a lot of things better in my life, but I think me responding to you is the best thing in your life, because you keep doing this. Thus perpetuating the cycle of your stupid little comebacks and me having to explain myself to a crack head named Grundy. Listen, i'm threw with your pathetic and constant bullshit kid. So go suck off your fucking uncle or something. I'm not in the mood to listen to your little statements, because quite frankly you are not on my level.

_u_c_ _ff _ic_ h_ad <--- Now what are the letters I am looking for?

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 02:34:43 PM »
oh, so I have to click the link???  No wonder, I thought I had to lick its ass..after all, isn't that how it works between you and your webmaster buddies?

There is no big pimpin from the link...so pull your head out of your ass.

Like I said, you are pathetic and you love the attention.  People rip on you left and right, yet you still keep comming back talking about your exclusives and upping snippets and letting people know your inside info.  You are a computer geek to the fullest...straight up no life having fag.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2007, 04:55:23 PM »
Chill tha fukk down, lets back to topic
kilo2 your link is to the compilation that i wanted to share with yall. So that compilation is The Come Up LP by Danny Boy?I thougt it was 2 different thingz.
Stop That bullshit & nonsense its all about motherphukkin MUZIK. peace

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 09:24:34 PM »
Kilo2 could you tell me about that The Come Up LP i only know its from Tha Row era. As i know its not official release so could somebody upload that? If that would happen i will share with ya Pearl Platinum compilation featuring Mic Boog, Bobby Blak, DANNY BOY... HOLLA!!!

About Platinum Pearl:

The Come Up LP was conceived in 2005, you remember on The Greatest Hits it said new Danny Boy album coming soon? It was referring to that album. I have the compilation dude so no worries, I was the one to leak it. Props to Nino. Platinum Pearl was a label Danny ran out of Chicago, every artist on there was Platinum Pearl, except one which was a group called the Mobstarz, which were signed to Platinum Pearl/Death Row Records. This album is not one of Death Row's best "planned" releases. Someone should have the album BigPimpin, I have it on a CD, i'll rip it sometime.

Regarding The Release Of The 96 Album:

Well, there is a very slim chance Nino might release the album. I say VERY slim. Nino isn't the bootlegging type as I said, so it's in God's hands. Danny Boy would possibly release it, but he don't even have it. Neither do a lot of people. So it getting released in the future looks slim, but their might be some hope for it.

dude, I think you have a misconception of what bootlegging is.  bootlegging is selling copies of an album that is not yours.  If Danny Boy doesn't even have the album, then he has no chance to sell it.  So if anyone who does have a copy, leaks it to the net for people to download for free, that is not bootlegging.  Nobody loses from that deal.  Danny boy can't sell the album anyways, since he doesn't have it, his music gets heard, and fans are happy.

What I think the deal is...the people who have these rare unreleased albums, enjoy the attention and the power trip.  They come on the forums and tell people to quit bugging them blah blah blah.  Well, if you really didn't want to get bugged, then why would you release snippets of the songs, or tell people you have the albums?  Trust me, there are people on this forum who have rare unreleased stuff that they don't tell anyone about.  They are not about the attention circus and thinking they are so cool for it.  Its all about sad lil lives, where a cd gives a person the most power and attention they will ever receive in life, thats what it is about.

Actually if Nino were to ever give DB the album, he could release it. Danny has been played his own album on various occasions. Lol. Rather sad right? Bootlegging is making money off an album people worked hard to release. People want to buy it, and I know there is no chance in hell that the album will be leaked for free, that's like 2Pac coming back, making an album with Tha Realest & Ja Rule, then praising Biggie. I'm not really bothered by posting information. Nino actually wants me to post information, because the fact of the matter is some of his shit he could really care less about it. He just wants to give people the scoop. So get off that little power trip speech. So if it EVER goes up for sale, it most likely will be a bootleg, and the chances of it leaking are slim. Hardly anyone from the first generation's Death Row album will come out, unless they stole the masters or something like that. The only reason you will see all these O.F.T.B. projects is due to former Death Row employees & artist such as Riskie, Am7, and all them were smart enough to walk with the shit. Also, is it me or do you seem a bit jealous that some of these people far be it how they got it, or what they intend on doing with it...got the album?

LMAO...jealous...I could give a fuck about you computer geeks.  Danny boy is cool and all, but I ain't trippin about his album leaking...I wouldn't pay anything for it, and I wouldn't beg for someone to give it to me.  If I get a download link, cool, if not, no big deal, life goes on.  Like I said, you guys live sad lil lives where this rare music is all you have going for you.  See, I have unreleased albums, which I have never told anyone on here what they are, I have never leaked snippits, or anything like that.  I can't share the albums...if I could, then I would.  But since I can't, I don't come on here advertising about them like you, nino, and whoever the fuck else, only to not share them.  Its plain and simple a power trip and attention whore thing.  You constantly are on here talking about albums that are obviously rare and unreleased, and you come on here acting dumb, like you didn't know it was rare and it was easy to find.  For example, awhile back there was a thread about the dueces, trays, and foes album...you said you picked it up at a swap meet, and anyone who wanted it to PM you.  So, I PM'd you, and like I expected, got no response.  Its a fuckin attention whore deal you got going on.  Here is another example...earlier in this thread you said you have the big pimpin album, and if you have time, you will rip it and put it on here.  I call straight bullshit.  Its another one of your stupid ass attention things.  If not, then rip the album and upload it.  If that happens, I'll tell you just how wrong I am, and what a fuckin jackass I am for making such dumb ass assumptions.  I'm betting I won't have to do that though, because all you do is talk about this shit.
you obviously cant share them with us, but how do u get unreleased albums? do u know the artist and he lets u have it? jus lookin for some info on all this unreleased shit haha

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 09:34:17 PM »
what songs by danny boy have leaked?

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

|2anda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 11:20:17 PM »
no ones making money, they should jsut thow it up on the web

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2007, 09:13:13 AM »
The Pac song is produced by a guy named Meech (not Meech Wells) who produced Toss It Up.

"Toss It Up" was prod. by Demetrius Shipp.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:19:57 AM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2007, 09:21:13 AM »
Hope somebody leak Danny Boys Album

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Soopahigh

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2007, 09:47:44 AM »
thanks 4 the info