Author Topic: Danny Boy's Unreleased Deathrow Album  (Read 5157 times)

SAINTX3

• Lil Geezy
Danny Boy's Unreleased Deathrow Album
« on: November 21, 2007, 09:36:04 AM »
Anyone have Danny Boy's unreleased deathrow album???? I heard there was a lot of DJ Quik production on it. I thought I saw it on Ebay for some outrageous price like $400...Anybody have it?? Please up!!!!!

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Danny Boy's Unreleased Deathrow Album
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 11:09:36 AM »
only god knows when that will be around

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 12:07:38 PM »
I don't know why the people with these albums won't just leak them. Its not like they're getting paid for keeping them to their self.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 12:36:05 PM »
I don't know why the people with these albums won't just leak them. Its not like they're getting paid for keeping them to their self.

suge would make millions alone from us (dubcc forum) by releasing that dope material hes sittin on like a fat ass pig.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 02:18:06 PM »
Was really lookin' forward to this back in the day. Then Death Row fell apart and somehow this album never saw the light of day. I remember hearing an interview with Suge talking about Danny Boy's album, and Suge was real excited about it(labeling it on the level of "Thriller").

papa-smurf

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 08:28:42 PM »
lol,damn danny boy been on death row for over 20 years and never got put out

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 08:57:14 PM »

suge would make millions alone from us (dubcc forum) by releasing that dope material hes sittin on like a fat ass pig.
Does he still own ANYTHING on Death Row? Or did he lose it ?...

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 09:53:30 AM »
^^ if not he who then? ???

Mygla

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 04:16:09 PM »
I think the album on ebay was from his second stint at Death Row, like 2002-2004 maybe....

His original album must've been great tho... alots of production by Dewante Swing, Quik etc. Quo, who used to be on this forum , leaked some snippets, and they sounded awesome! I especially remeber when he leaked the Against All Odds snippet, great song. I think the full version leaked earlier this year, but I don't have anything on my computer anymore...

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 11:56:55 AM »
You mean Que aka Nino Brown right? Lol. Against All Odds was cut from the "Inside Out Compilation". I've heard the 96 album, it really is something amazing. The production is all smooth and mellow. For people who say Danny Boy can't hold his own on a solo album, if you ever get the chance to hear it, the album will prove you wrong.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 10:41:32 AM by YGK aka Kilo2 »

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »
You mean Que aka Nino Brown right? Lol. Against All Odds was cut from the Gridlock'd soundtrack. I've heard the 96 album, it really is something amazing. The production is all smooth and mellow. For people who say Danny Boy can't hold his own on a solo album, if you ever get the chance to hear it, the album will prove you wrong.

how do you hear the album???? Man!!! Somebody must leak this shit!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 12:03:26 PM »
^^ if not he who then? ???

Mmmm.. I don't know. The people he owns millions to....?

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 01:28:03 PM »
maybe ask Suge nicely?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 02:29:05 PM »
You mean Que aka Nino Brown right? Lol. Against All Odds was cut from the Gridlock'd soundtrack. I've heard the 96 album, it really is something amazing. The production is all smooth and mellow. For people who say Danny Boy can't hold his own on a solo album, if you ever get the chance to hear it, the album will prove you wrong.

how do you hear the album???? Man!!! Somebody must leak this shit!!!! >:( >:( >:(

I had Que play me it. :-P

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 11:57:12 PM »
@kilo

who the fuck is Que aka Nino Brown?? Why he doesn't want to release the Danny Boy Album???

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.