Author Topic: Danny Boy's Unreleased Deathrow Album  (Read 5155 times)

Soopahigh

Re: Danny Boy's Unreleased Deathrow Album
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 12:14:42 AM »
You mean Que aka Nino Brown right? Lol. Against All Odds was cut from the Gridlock'd soundtrack. I've heard the 96 album, it really is something amazing. The production is all smooth and mellow. For people who say Danny Boy can't hold his own on a solo album, if you ever get the chance to hear it, the album will prove you wrong.

how do you hear the album???? Man!!! Somebody must leak this shit!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Lazar

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 12:27:20 AM »
I don't know why the people with these albums won't just leak them. Its not like they're getting paid for keeping them to their self.

suge would make millions alone from us (dubcc forum) by releasing that dope material hes sittin on like a fat ass pig.

Yeah, never understand that nobody is releasing those rare stuff. They would make more money with this than with those boring "Best Of" compilations

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 02:42:05 AM »

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 10:21:40 AM »
If Suge lost the rights to this in the lawsuits, he might as well anonymously leak it for free so all the fans can hear it.  Shit, he should do that with ALL old Death Row material, especially if he lost the opportunity to potentially make money off it.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 10:37:14 AM »
@kilo

who the fuck is Que aka Nino Brown?? Why he doesn't want to release the Danny Boy Album???

Nino Brown = Cool ass webmaster who ran this Death Row site back in the day around 2001 called Death Row Entertainment with Jonny Tanna, The 6's, & DJ Coma aka Swoop C. He actually did www.dbsoul.com which is Danny Boy's site, so I don't think it'd be all that cool to leak an artist material, considering he's worked with them. Plus, he's not for all that bootlegging stuff.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 11:16:22 AM »
This will piss some of these various 2Pac webmasters off, but you know what? You stupid motherfuckers can go fuck yourselves. Some people covet this information, but i'm not about being a hog with information. So, i'll tell you some of the titles of a few songs off Danny's 96 LP. The Danny Boy 1996 album I was played had around 14-15 songs, and was produced by pioneer Dallas Austin, along with Reggie Moore, DeVante Swing (Jodeci), Daz Dillinger, Kevyn Lewis, and Rick Clifford. There was a song called "Never Leaving" featuring Mary J' Blidge, a song called "I Cannot Wait" with DeVante Swing, and songs called "Peace", "I Like Your Vibe",  and "Rock N' Roll". Also the album Intro was produced by DJ Quik aka David Blake. The intro is not Pac and Danny Boy talking, that's one of the interludes. It's just before the song featuring Pac. The Pac song is produced by a guy named Meech (not Meech Wells) who produced Toss It Up. I know the song title, but i'll leave it up to you guys to figure it out. DJ Quik actually produced around 5-6 tracks for this album, which are all bangers. One of the tracks was "Always In My Heart" dedicated to Danny Boy's mother who passed away in 1995. Also, I want to give props to Nino for letting me post this information. ALSO TO END ALL RUMORS STARTED BY UKI & CO.... Nino played me "Something 2 Ride 2" and it did NOT feature 2Pac like UKI & Stephen said... it was Danny Boy featuring a rapper called RED, over an old C.M.W. beat! That is from Danny Boy's "Platinum Pearl" era. Also to all you stupid fucks taking time out of your day to diss Nino, shut your mouth. Without him you guys would be getting all 2nd Gen hand me downs. It's thanks to him you guys have a majority of the shit you have. So props to Nino.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 11:46:04 AM »
This will piss some of these various 2Pac webmasters off, but you know what? You stupid motherfuckers can go fuck yourselves. Some people covet this information, but i'm not about being a hog with information. So, i'll tell you some of the titles of a few songs off Danny's 96 LP. The Danny Boy 1996 album I was played had around 14-15 songs, and was produced by pioneer Dallas Austin, along with Reggie Moore, DeVante Swing (Jodeci), Daz Dillinger, Kevyn Lewis, and Rick Clifford. There was a song called "Never Leaving" featuring Mary J' Blidge, a song called "I Cannot Wait" with DeVante Swing, and songs called "Peace", "I Like Your Vibe",  and "Rock N' Roll". Also the album Intro was produced by DJ Quik aka David Blake. The intro is not Pac and Danny Boy talking, that's one of the interludes. It's just before the song featuring Pac. The Pac song is produced by a guy named Meech (not Meech Wells) who produced Toss It Up. I know the song title, but i'll leave it up to you guys to figure it out. DJ Quik actually produced around 5-6 tracks for this album, which are all bangers. One of the tracks was "Always In My Heart" dedicated to Danny Boy's mother who passed away in 1995. Also, I want to give props to Nino for letting me post this information. ALSO TO END ALL RUMORS STARTED BY UKI & CO.... Nino played me "Something 2 Ride 2" and it did NOT feature 2Pac like UKI & Stephen said... it was Danny Boy featuring a rapper called RED, over an old C.M.W. beat! That is from Danny Boy's "Platinum Pearl" era. Also to all you stupid fucks taking time out of your day to diss Nino, shut your mouth. Without him you guys would be getting all 2nd Gen hand me downs. It's thanks to him you guys have a majority of the shit you have. So props to Nino.

NOw that is some top secret information that really pissed me off.  My day is ruined.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 11:51:36 AM »

NOw that is some top secret information that really pissed me off.  My day is ruined.

I know right? Some people actually beat off to this information. Lol. *looks at all these 2Pac fans who ran/run these various 2Pac sites*

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 04:57:03 PM »
I don't know why the people with these albums won't just leak them. Its not like they're getting paid for keeping them to their self.

suge would make millions alone from us (dubcc forum) by releasing that dope material hes sittin on like a fat ass pig.

Yeah, never understand that nobody is releasing those rare stuff. They would make more money with this than with those boring "Best Of" compilations
and they are in it all for the money

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

bigpimpin20

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 06:00:15 AM »
Kilo2 could you tell me about that The Come Up LP i only know its from Tha Row era. As i know its not official release so could somebody upload that? If that would happen i will share with ya Pearl Platinum compilation featuring Mic Boog, Bobby Blak, DANNY BOY... HOLLA!!!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 08:19:40 AM »
Kilo2 could you tell me about that The Come Up LP i only know its from Tha Row era. As i know its not official release so could somebody upload that? If that would happen i will share with ya Pearl Platinum compilation featuring Mic Boog, Bobby Blak, DANNY BOY... HOLLA!!!

If i had the album i would share it but sorry man.. Danny Boy Music is sooo fucking rare...

@kilo2

No disrespect to Nino Brown man. I heard his name a lot in Forums that discussed about unreleased Death Row Albums.

Kilo, you know Nino... Is there a chance to release his 96 Album??

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 10:09:17 AM »

About Platinum Pearl:

The Come Up LP was conceived in 2005, you remember on The Greatest Hits it said new Danny Boy album coming soon? It was referring to that album. I have the compilation dude so no worries, I was the one to leak it. Props to Nino. Platinum Pearl was a label Danny ran out of Chicago, every artist on there was Platinum Pearl, except one which was a group called the Mobstarz, which were signed to Platinum Pearl/Death Row Records. This album is not one of Death Row's best "planned" releases. Someone should have the album BigPimpin, I have it on a CD, i'll rip it sometime.

Regarding The Release Of The 96 Album:

Well, there is a very slim chance Nino might release the album. I say VERY slim. Nino isn't the bootlegging type as I said, so it's in God's hands. Danny Boy would possibly release it, but he don't even have it. Neither do a lot of people. So it getting released in the future looks slim, but their might be some hope for it.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 11:11:35 AM »

About Platinum Pearl:

The Come Up LP was conceived in 2005, you remember on The Greatest Hits it said new Danny Boy album coming soon? It was referring to that album. I have the compilation dude so no worries, I was the one to leak it. Props to Nino. Platinum Pearl was a label Danny ran out of Chicago, every artist on there was Platinum Pearl, except one which was a group called the Mobstarz, which were signed to Platinum Pearl/Death Row Records. This album is not one of Death Row's best "planned" releases. Someone should have the album BigPimpin, I have it on a CD, i'll rip it sometime.

Well, there is a very slim chance Nino might release the album. I say VERY slim. Nino isn't the bootlegging type as I said, so it's in God's hands. Danny Boy would possibly release it, but he don't even have it. Neither do a lot of people. So it getting released in the future looks slim, but their might be some hope for it.

dude, I think you have a misconception of what bootlegging is.  bootlegging is selling copies of an album that is not yours.  If Danny Boy doesn't even have the album, then he has no chance to sell it.  So if anyone who does have a copy, leaks it to the net for people to download for free, that is not bootlegging.  Nobody loses from that deal.  Danny boy can't sell the album anyways, since he doesn't have it, his music gets heard, and fans are happy.

What I think the deal is...the people who have these rare unreleased albums, enjoy the attention and the power trip.  They come on the forums and tell people to quit bugging them blah blah blah.  Well, if you really didn't want to get bugged, then why would you release snippets of the songs, or tell people you have the albums?  Trust me, there are people on this forum who have rare unreleased stuff that they don't tell anyone about.  They are not about the attention circus and thinking they are so cool for it.  Its all about sad lil lives, where a cd gives a person the most power and attention they will ever receive in life, thats what it is about.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »

What I think the deal is...the people who have these rare unreleased albums, enjoy the attention and the power trip.  They come on the forums and tell people to quit bugging them blah blah blah.  Well, if you really didn't want to get bugged, then why would you release snippets of the songs, or tell people you have the albums?  Trust me, there are people on this forum who have rare unreleased stuff that they don't tell anyone about.  They are not about the attention circus and thinking they are so cool for it.  Its all about sad lil lives, where a cd gives a person the most power and attention they will ever receive in life, thats what it is about.

Props! True words! 8) 8)

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 12:41:25 PM »

About Platinum Pearl:

dude, I think you have a misconception of what bootlegging is.  bootlegging is selling copies of an album that is not yours.  If Danny Boy doesn't even have the album, then he has no chance to sell it.  So if anyone who does have a copy, leaks it to the net for people to download for free, that is not bootlegging.  Nobody loses from that deal.  Danny boy can't sell the album anyways, since he doesn't have it, his music gets heard, and fans are happy.

Actually if Nino were to ever give DB the album, he could release it. Danny has been played his own album on various occasions. Lol. Rather sad right? Bootlegging is making money off an album people worked hard to release. People want to buy it, and I know there is no chance in hell that the album will be leaked for free, that's like 2Pac coming back, making an album with Tha Realest & Ja Rule, then praising Biggie. I'm not really bothered by posting information. Nino actually wants me to post information, because the fact of the matter is some of his shit he could really care less about it. He just wants to give people the scoop. So get off that little power trip speech. So if it EVER goes up for sale, it most likely will be a bootleg, and the chances of it leaking are slim. Hardly anyone from the first generation's Death Row album will come out, unless they stole the masters or something like that. The only reason you will see all these O.F.T.B. projects is due to former Death Row employees & artist such as Riskie, Am7, and all them were smart enough to walk with the shit. Also, is it me or do you seem a bit jealous that some of these people far be it how they got it, or what they intend on doing with it...got the album?