Author Topic: Danny Boy's Unreleased Deathrow Album  (Read 5161 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: Danny Boy's Unreleased Deathrow Album
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »
The Pac song is produced by a guy named Meech (not Meech Wells) who produced Toss It Up.

"Toss It Up" was prod. by Demetrius Ship.

Meech is the name by his friends.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 10:59:56 AM »
who was that guy anyways?i searched but found nothing.
does he have other any other appearances?all i get by search is "MDK7DT" Album

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2007, 12:08:42 PM »
who was that guy anyways?i searched but found nothing.
does he have other any other appearances?all i get by search is "MDK7DT" Album

Nope, but I did find the guy who did alot of the percussion for Death Row as well as a few former employee, some ghost writers, Druama, Stu-B-Doo, and a few others so maybe they'll give us a clue.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2007, 03:30:41 PM »
man its kinda funny that people are getting this upset about Danny Boy

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2007, 06:08:53 PM »
Nope, but I did find the guy who did alot of the percussion for Death Row as well as a few former employee, some ghost writers, Druama, Stu-B-Doo, and a few others so maybe they'll give us a clue.
please hook us up with the info you get but...ummm..look here:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Demetrius+Shipp?anv=D.+Shipp As D.Ship
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Demetrius+Shipp

Here´s Productions By Demetrius Shipp (I Think It´s The Same Guy/Group

P.S. who the fuck is boxer in your sig?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2007, 08:34:54 AM »
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Demetrius+Shipp?anv=D.+Shipp As D.Ship
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Demetrius+Shipp

Demetrius Shipp

P.S. who the fuck is boxer in your sig?

d.shipp had many productions.on makaveli album demetrius ship was written with 1 "p".thats why we couldnt find anything.
demetrius shipp has enough tunes.check out my producers-thread.

Soopahigh

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2007, 12:32:47 PM »
by the way you too stuck in this death row era but you missed a tons of dope rare shit and unrelsead g funk sound. i can mentionned easily 150 albums that few people here heard about  ::)

Go ahead ! ;)
 ;D

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2007, 02:57:46 PM »
^^ wow.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2007, 03:34:32 PM »
I like hearing all this new info bout the golden age, but seeing 6 threads about it can get tiring.  If you're going to drop a thread with nothing but random Death Row info from the Golden Era, it should be in one thread so people don't think you're leaking this shit. 

IMO people with exclusives like this really shouldn't be bragging in public about having this stuff and not deliver to those begging and pleading for it.  I dunno if you get a kick out of having people beg for stuff you are in possession of or not, but it gets annoying seeing the same thing over and over.  No disrespect, my 2 cents on the topic

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2007, 03:36:46 PM »
yeah i posted about this album a while ago but everyone said they'd post it but no one did. fuckin liars.

Klue

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2008, 10:53:57 AM »
This will piss some of these various 2Pac webmasters off, but you know what? You stupid motherfuckers can go fuck yourselves. Some people covet this information, but i'm not about being a hog with information. So, i'll tell you some of the titles of a few songs off Danny's 96 LP. The Danny Boy 1996 album I was played had around 14-15 songs, and was produced by pioneer Dallas Austin, along with Reggie Moore, DeVante Swing (Jodeci), Daz Dillinger, Kevyn Lewis, and Rick Clifford. There was a song called "Never Leaving" featuring Mary J' Blidge, a song called "I Cannot Wait" with DeVante Swing, and songs called "Peace", "I Like Your Vibe",  and "Rock N' Roll". Also the album Intro was produced by DJ Quik aka David Blake. The intro is not Pac and Danny Boy talking, that's one of the interludes. It's just before the song featuring Pac. The Pac song is produced by a guy named Meech (not Meech Wells) who produced Toss It Up. I know the song title, but i'll leave it up to you guys to figure it out. DJ Quik actually produced around 5-6 tracks for this album, which are all bangers. One of the tracks was "Always In My Heart" dedicated to Danny Boy's mother who passed away in 1995. Also, I want to give props to Nino for letting me post this information. ALSO TO END ALL RUMORS STARTED BY UKI & CO.... Nino played me "Something 2 Ride 2" and it did NOT feature 2Pac like UKI & Stephen said... it was Danny Boy featuring a rapper called RED, over an old C.M.W. beat! That is from Danny Boy's "Platinum Pearl" era. Also to all you stupid fucks taking time out of your day to diss Nino, shut your mouth. Without him you guys would be getting all 2nd Gen hand me downs. It's thanks to him you guys have a majority of the shit you have. So props to Nino.

shit...crazy...