Author Topic: Hittman?  (Read 14096 times)

Chad Vader

Re: Hittman?
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2008, 07:03:36 AM »

Chad Vader´s Hittman; Big Hitt Rising review

http://cdbaby.com/cd/hittman

1 Big Hitt Rising
Just a intro,with 30-40 sec of Hitt rapping
3/5
2 Infiltrate
I can barely hear Hitt´s raps  :P The beat,gunshots.effects and guitar is too loud  :P  :P :-\
Not sure how to rate this  :laugh: or if it will grow on me. So I will give it a average rating  :P
3/5
3 Scope
Another track where I can barely hear Hitt  :P.... fuck there's a lot of shit going on with the beat  :laugh:.
Some dark shit,Hitt is on some other shit these days  :P (than I'm used to hear from him).
Shit is growing and growing after each spin.... shit is pretty tight.  :)
4/5
4 Hittin' Up the Clubs
This is the Hitt I'm used to (flow wise)....  ;)
It's alright
3/5
5 Who Got That
WOW,I can hear Hittman clearly  :laugh:.... there's still a lot of shit going on in the background  :laugh:,but the beat is not that loud (thank God)  :P :laugh:... it's cool.
3.5/5
6 Tales From the Hood
Some Gangster Shit,but again the beat,synth and effects is too loud  :P.
Need to let this one grow on me,so I give it a average rating for now.
3/5
7 Heavens Hell Righteous Path
Who ever produce Hitt these days love a whole lot of effects on his beats  :laugh:....
This sounds pretty tight,some dark shit  :) But again got to listen to this a couple of times to make out WTF he is saying.... this shit needs to be mixed and mastered right. The vocals needs a boost  :laugh:
3.5/5
8 Second Coming
The drums on this one is SO LOUD,I simply can't hear Hitt or rate the track fairly  :P :-\ :laugh:
No rating  :P

Conclusion and overall rating;
It's good to hear Hitt again.
Hittmanic Verses + his bootleg (basicilly same shit + - a couple of tracks) is a personal classic,so I really anticipated this album.
It's a little darker Hittman than we're used too,but that's all good for me,as I love dark shit  ;).
What kills this album is the production,like I stated above the beats and effects is too loud  :-\,you can barely make out what Hitt is saying  :P :-\.
So this shit needs to mixed properly  ;). But welcome back Hitt,don't go AWOL again  ;)
Rating;
3.5/5

Related thread;
Top Albums of 2008 so far.....
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:41:42 AM by Chad Vader »

penenstamp

« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2008, 07:06:37 AM »

That sounds like a major disappointment. Who produced the cd?

Chad Vader

« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2008, 08:25:58 AM »

That sounds like a major disappointment. Who produced the CD?

No credits.  :-\ Hopefully there will be credits in the booklet.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2008, 08:47:01 AM »

Who ever produce Hitt these days love a whole lot of effects on his beats  :laugh:....
This sounds pretty tight,some dark shit  :) But again got to listen to this a couple of times to make out WTF he is saying.... this shit needs to be mixed and mastered right. The vocals needs a boost  :laugh:
3.5/5

to me it has a club twist to it, what do you think of that?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »

3.5/5

The drums is most definitely club drums,but the whole feel of the track is dark.

what about Hitt's flow and some of the lyrics?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2008, 09:58:24 AM »

3.5/5

The drums is most definitely club drums,but the whole feel of the track is dark.

what about Hitt's flow and some of the lyrics?

Yeah,I hear you....  ;)
I really had to pay attention though,all those damn effects,synths and what is mad overkill.  :laugh:
What about "Tales From The Hood"?
That's some shit Uneek could have done back in his Ruthless days,even the hook sounds like some Bone shit  :P :laugh:

haha, i hear what you mean; it got that slow, smooth type of vibe

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2008, 10:14:20 AM »
i agree with review :) after second listening the ep stared sounds better this album need to be listen couple of times to be really appreciated  8)

zarotek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2008, 11:17:26 AM »
HOW DID YOU LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM FOR YOU TO RATE IT IN SUCH A WAY? WHAT KIND OF SOUND SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE? DID YOU LISTEN TO IT IN A PROPER STUDIO WITH CONTROLLED ACOUSTICS OR AN IPOD? THE ALBUM SOUNDED GREAT TO ME! ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT TONE DEFF? I JUST WANT TO KNOW YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TO RATE ANY ALBUM BECAUSE YOUR RATING IS OFF AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR BOGUS RATING SYSTEM TO YOURSELF! HOW CAN YOU RATE AN MP3 DOWNLOAD YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THE CD AND LISTENED TO IT A WHILE LONGER SO YOUR BRAIN CAN ABSORB THE ENTIRE MESSAGE IN THE SONGS! THIS ALBUM HAS A LOT GOING ON IN IT AND IT'S NOT THE STUPID CRAP THATS BEEN COMING BEFORE IT FROM OTHER SIMPLE MINDED AND PRODUCED BULLSHXT!!!!!!!!!

TAKE YOUR TIME BUDDY

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2008, 11:36:18 AM »
HOW DID YOU LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM FOR YOU TO RATE IT IN SUCH A WAY? WHAT KIND OF SOUND SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE? DID YOU LISTEN TO IT IN A PROPER STUDIO WITH CONTROLLED ACOUSTICS OR AN IPOD? THE ALBUM SOUNDED GREAT TO ME! ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT TONE DEFF? I JUST WANT TO KNOW YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TO RATE ANY ALBUM BECAUSE YOUR RATING IS OFF AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR BOGUS RATING SYSTEM TO YOURSELF! HOW CAN YOU RATE AN MP3 DOWNLOAD YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THE CD AND LISTENED TO IT A WHILE LONGER SO YOUR BRAIN CAN ABSORB THE ENTIRE MESSAGE IN THE SONGS! THIS ALBUM HAS A LOT GOING ON IN IT AND IT'S NOT THE STUPID CRAP THATS BEEN COMING BEFORE IT FROM OTHER SIMPLE MINDED AND PRODUCED BULLSHXT!!!!!!!!!

TAKE YOUR TIME BUDDY

i hate it when people post on here when they're drunk  :-X

zarotek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2008, 11:40:39 AM »
I AM NOT DRUNK WHAT KIND OF STUPID REPLY IS THAT YOU SOUND IGNORANT

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2008, 11:45:14 AM »
Drunk or sober, you still sound like a fucking idiot.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2008, 11:45:54 AM »

so bill did not have sex with that women?

zarotek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2008, 11:50:03 AM »
well see public it is easy for these guys to critique yo shit but if you critique them they start to act dumb typical haters   HITTMAN YOU GOT A 5/5 A REAL FANS RATING

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2008, 11:52:25 AM »
well see public it is easy for these guys to critique yo shit but if you critique them they start to act dumb typical haters   HITTMAN YOU GOT A 5/5 A REAL FANS RATING

LOL! you accuse us of using a double standard, but you contradict yourself at the same time   ;D ;D ;D ;D

alkaholik  8)

zarotek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2008, 12:02:37 PM »
EYE FOR AN EYE AND TOE FOR A TOE

CHILL BUDDY I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO TAKE YOUR TIME AND ABSORB SOMETHING NEW BEFORE DOING A REVIEW THATS ALL I LOVE DUBCNN I AM A TRUE FAN

PEACE!