Author Topic: Hittman?  (Read 14098 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Hittman?
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2008, 12:06:14 PM »
EYE FOR AN EYE AND TOE FOR A TOE

CHILL BUDDY I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO TAKE YOUR TIME AND ABSORB SOMETHING NEW BEFORE DOING A REVIEW THATS ALL I LOVE DUBCNN I AM A TRUE FAN

PEACE!

fair enough ;)

you shouldn't take it so personal by the way  ;)
relax

Chad Vader

« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2008, 06:22:04 PM »
I agree with review :) after second listening the ep started sounds better,
this album need to be listen couple of times to be really appreciated  8)

True,had it on rotation for a couple of hours... it grows on you,but damn it's poorly mixed  :P :laugh:

HOW DID YOU LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM FOR YOU TO RATE IT IN SUCH A WAY? WHAT KIND OF SOUND SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE? DID YOU LISTEN TO IT IN A PROPER STUDIO WITH CONTROLLED ACOUSTICS OR AN IPOD? THE ALBUM SOUNDED GREAT TO ME! ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT TONE DEFF? I JUST WANT TO KNOW YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TO RATE ANY ALBUM BECAUSE YOUR RATING IS OFF AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR BOGUS RATING SYSTEM TO YOURSELF! HOW CAN YOU RATE AN MP3 DOWNLOAD YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THE CD AND LISTENED TO IT A WHILE LONGER SO YOUR BRAIN CAN ABSORB THE ENTIRE MESSAGE IN THE SONGS! THIS ALBUM HAS A LOT GOING ON IN IT AND IT'S NOT THE STUPID CRAP THATS BEEN COMING BEFORE IT FROM OTHER SIMPLE MINDED AND PRODUCED BULLSHXT!!!!!!!!!

TAKE YOUR TIME BUDDY

FAQ; How to turn off CAPS LOCK

I DO NOT AGREE WITH REVIEW! POORLY DONE AND NOT FAIR! MUST SHOW QAULIFICATIONS AND SYSYTEM OF RATINGS BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO, JUST BECAUSE THEY LISTEN TO ALOT OF MUSIC DOES NOT GRANT YOU TO BE SOME JUDGE!!!!

I JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE ON YOUR RATING SYSTEM!

THANK YOU

FAQ; How to turn off CAPS LOCK

THEN I WOULD EXPECT MORE FROM YOU CHAD I AM NOT DISRESPECTING WHATSOEVER I JUST WANT TO KNOW YOUR RATING SYSTEM BECAUSE TO ME I FELT YOUR REVIEW WAS A LITTLE HARSH AS FOR THE MIX YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR THE CD TO MAKE THAT JUGDEMENT BECAUSE IT IS A MP3 AND THEM SHXTS ARE COMPRESSED AND THE FREQUENCY RESPONSE IS CUT AT BOTH ENDS!

PEACE!   

I ain't deaf  ;)..... I might answer your questions if you stop shouting (and ranting)  ;) as far I know this ain't Comedy Central
so please so please turn off CAPS LOCK  ;)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 05:32:54 AM by Chad Vader »

penenstamp

« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2008, 06:23:19 AM »

Chad Vaderīs Hittman; Big Hitt Rising review

I'm listening to the album right now and I don't have any problems with the sound.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
penenstamp aka Zuka
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2008, 06:33:22 AM »

I'm listening to the album right now and I don't have any problems with the sound.

You serious?

well he has 2 accounts for a reason  ;)

one for playing, and the other one is a "serious" account  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=12866

penenstamp

« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2008, 06:35:37 AM »

You serious?

Yes. Some of the choruses are louder than the rest of the song, but other than that I don't recognize the problem. I do agree with you on track 8 though.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: penenstamp aka Zuka
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2008, 06:41:20 AM »

You serious?

well he has 2 accounts for a reason  ;)

one for playing, and the other one is a "serious" account  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Zuka

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
what?

yeah  ;D

marshall mathers and slim shady  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

penenstamp

« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2008, 06:49:04 AM »
Track 8 is unlistenable,the drums is way too loud  :-\
I got to respect your opinion,but I strongly disagree  ;)

It's just a little observation.

After one spin I have to say that the album is pretty good. Nothing outstanding, but everything is above par.

And dre-Day: welcome to more than 2 years ago, lol
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:50:42 AM by penenstamp »

Matty

« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2008, 08:54:09 PM »
just wanted to drop in and say that hittman is dope as hell. remember when i first bumped the murder weapon bootleg is was pretty blazed out and it was a crazy good listen. the quality definitely sounded like an off-shoot album to 2001...

MR_JV

« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2008, 11:41:05 AM »
can someone pm me a link? i want to see if its worth buyin.....

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2008, 02:15:34 AM »
can someone pm me a link? i want to see if its worth buyin.....

Matty

« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2008, 02:35:42 AM »
played the samples. now i love hittman but when you go from dre beats to these kind of sounds its pretty dissapointing :-\ the production sounds EXTREMELY cheap and badly mixed etc. i can imagine someone making these beats on fruityloops in a few hours.

:loopaper:

Don Seer

« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2008, 07:23:25 AM »

its pretty obvious Zarotek is hittman, or someone from his camp if you google hittman + zarotek... 1 man hittman promo machine

judging by the sensitivity.. could be the man himself?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2008, 07:53:01 AM »

its pretty obvious Zarotek is hittman, or someone from his camp if you google hittman + zarotek... 1 man hittman promo machine

That's what I figured when I jumped into this thread, but Hittman is cool people. Most artist do this forum sign up saying they are other people trying to promote the artists. IE: Six-2, Daz (Sometimes), Crooked I, etc.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2008, 07:55:50 AM »
Hey guys, peep this... Hittman on G4.

<a href="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/34782" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/34782</a>

penenstamp

« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2008, 07:57:46 AM »

That's what I figured when I jumped into this thread, but Hittman is cool people. Most artist do this forum sign up saying they are other people trying to promote the artists. IE: Six-2, Daz (Sometimes), Crooked I, etc.

Six-2 posted here?