Author Topic: Trina - Booty Pic  (Read 1905 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Trina - Booty Pic
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2002, 08:15:20 AM »

But it's not American women, 'cause the white American women you think of are usually very much small, tight asses.

Not true at all...U know how many white girls have Nice big asses down here? Just come and see...LoL...Maybe not as big as Black Girl Asses, but trust me dude...A lot of white girls have nice big asses...

P.S...I dont know how somone can pick a little meatless ass over a nice big juicy one...With small asses, there's nothing to grab on...It's like all bony and nasty...Big asses fo' life!...LoL

Jome

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2002, 08:56:19 AM »
Britney:

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Smooth

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2002, 09:34:39 AM »
Man that Trina pic is real nice! :o. And those Britney pics are amazing too...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Funkadelic

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2002, 09:54:27 AM »
She's really hot...  :o

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2002, 12:06:36 PM »
Damn I wanna tap that ASS!!!!!!!!!! :D

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2002, 01:53:06 PM »
britney is prettier but trina still got the better ass

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2002, 01:58:10 PM »
This thread reminds me of Barber shop when they talk about the differences between a woman with a fat ass and a fat ass woman. ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2002, 03:02:59 PM »
This thread reminds me of Barber shop when they talk about the differences between a woman with a fat ass and a fat ass woman. ;D

LOL... I was thinking the same thing too. That was just straight comedy. And NIK, I'm sorry, I didn't mean all white women, those in Cali got big asses, I seen them. But here in the Mid-West, they think big ass means fat. Man poor gays here, they love that small little booty, they don't know what they are missing. Big ass is one of the great features a woman can have. I mean God blessed them... LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2002, 03:04:13 PM »
Britney:

Good lord Britney... it looks better than usual in this pic.

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2002, 05:24:35 PM »
DENGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2002, 08:04:41 PM »

How could you. Phat ass in a trait of black and hispanic woman. I being hispanic, I guess am raised off that shit. But it's not American women, 'cause the white American women you think of are usually very much small, tight asses. Me, I keep my women like J-Lo.

u tha homie M-Dizzle...but i gotta git one thang strait. Im comin outta Daygo, i see my SHARE of hispanic women...and uhh...they usually be havin that white-girl syndrom...lol Also known as...nassatall! Sorry man, got luv for mah mexican homiez...and theres sum fine mexican femalez, but in tha ass department....i gotta say...booooo.  ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2002, 08:19:05 PM »
LOL@hispanic nassatail.

Mexicans, it's true, but Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and even the about half the Mexicans, that ain't the problem. The thing is with Mexicans is either is all there, and it's a lovly thing, or you ask yourself if that girl can even shit with the lack of ass she gots. I've also seen nassatail black girls... LOL... and hella nassatail Asians... and here... every nassatail white-girl.

But to all the nassatail girls out there, don't be discouraged, I had a homegirl who had the same problem, feed that girl rice, beans and pork every day. She gained alittle weight, but also ass. The took her ass to the weight room, worked out everything, but ass work outs, waist grew small, weight was gone, but the ass stayed. So if your an nassatail, and you want a J-Lo body, and don't matter the time, eat rice, beans and pork every meal, then work out everything but your ass. This will help you out a lot in the club when you shake... your ass.

ToNe1904

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2002, 08:32:26 PM »
LOL@hispanic nassatail.

Mexicans, it's true, but Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and even the about half the Mexicans, that ain't the problem. The thing is with Mexicans is either is all there, and it's a lovly thing, or you ask yourself if that girl can even shit with the lack of ass she gots. I've also seen nassatail black girls... LOL... and hella nassatail Asians... and here... every nassatail white-girl.

But to all the nassatail girls out there, don't be discouraged, I had a homegirl who had the same problem, feed that girl rice, beans and pork every day. She gained alittle weight, but also ass. The took her ass to the weight room, worked out everything, but ass work outs, waist grew small, weight was gone, but the ass stayed. So if your an nassatail, and you want a J-Lo body, and don't matter the time, eat rice, beans and pork every meal, then work out everything but your ass. This will help you out a lot in the club when you shake... your ass.

nah, mexicanz jus be havin them tig ol bittiez. But tha backyard be like a putting green lol. They be wide sumtimez...but uhh...im coo. I seen sum that are tight tho, fah sho! Along wit mah asian femalez, down here...it aint all them strait off tha boat girlz...that be all small n skinny, tha asianz n filipina females down here be havin body too. U were right about Dominicanz n Puerto Ricanz tho...they do alright wit what they got tho. But itz all good, as long as they gotta ass...they ok wit me! Cant stand them skinny ass, boring bitches wit no typa ass or hips about theyselves. They getz shook real quik...ass lookin like a 45 yr old crackhead..lol.

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2002, 08:50:07 PM »

u tha homie M-Dizzle...but i gotta git one thang strait. Im comin outta Daygo, i see my SHARE of hispanic women...and uhh...they usually be havin that white-girl syndrom...lol Also known as...nassatall! Sorry man, got luv for mah mexican homiez...and theres sum fine mexican femalez, but in tha ass department....i gotta say...booooo.  ;D

i seen plenty of hynas out in daygo with big asses....and in l.a. theres plenty of em....i like latinas asses more than anyothers...some times them black chicks asses got too much cellulite...shit is nasty...latinas got the perfect asses as far as im concerned

ToNe1904

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2002, 08:57:44 PM »

i seen plenty of hynas out in daygo with big asses....and in l.a. theres plenty of em....i like latinas asses more than anyothers...some times them black chicks asses got too much cellulite...shit is nasty...latinas got the perfect asses as far as im concerned

cmon homie....u cant tell me...that Mexicans girlz dont be notorious for bein 250 lbs, wit wide ass hipz, flat asses, n tight pants lol. I aint tryna disrespect, shit...most of mah homies are mexican. N true, there are sum tight mexican girlz. But what ive seen frum most mexican females...is...they either real fine...or they horrendous lol. One or tha other...no in between. N all tha fine onez, are taken...so fukit lol. Itz all good tho, to each his own. I date mostly black girls. Or asian girls. Or black/asian girlz. But id hook up wit a mexican girl too. Jus no white girlz really.