Author Topic: Xzibit Discography Review (D~Nice Edition)  (Read 666 times)

Lunatic

Re: Xzibit Discography Review (D~Nice Edition)
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 10:05:12 AM »
It's a shame X ain't with Strong Arm Steady anymore. He gave the group that harder edge to it.
yeah for sure
somethin missin without em
once agian i gotta say fuck the hate WOMD gets...i don't understand why at all, seriously :-\
I don't understand it, but oh well. Ride Or Die is amazing. Mr. Porter dropped a heater for a beat.
yea that one is great
seems 2 me that porter & X have some good chemistry, should work more 2gether
i also LOVED the steady gang track (beware of us). such a high energy track
shit, i'm lookin at the back of my case right now, i don't think there's ANY weak tracks on here
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 10:10:52 AM »
It's a shame X ain't with Strong Arm Steady anymore. He gave the group that harder edge to it.
yeah for sure
once agian i gotta say fuck the hate WOMD gets...i don't understand why at all, seriously :-\
I don't understand it, but oh well. Ride Or Die is amazing. Mr. Porter dropped a heater for a beat.
yea that one is great
shit, i'm lookin at the back of my case right now, i don't think there's ANY weak tracks on here

The only SAS track I was not too hot on was Crazy Ho. Not bad though. Beware Of Us got alot of airplay on Monday Night Football surprisingly.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 10:26:49 AM »
yeah for sure
yea that one is great

The only SAS track I was not too hot on was Crazy Ho. Not bad though. Beware Of Us got alot of airplay on Monday Night Football surprisingly.
i liked crazy ho lol
suga free's talkin on that record was priceless ;D
butch cassidy's hook was amazing as usual 8)
i thought da verses were straight, especially phil da agony, his was soo funny, classic shit man ;D
to each his own tho homie...
and damn at beware of us gettin that kinda promo, i watch MNF, but don't member dat...congrats 2 X & SAS for that

d-nice

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 10:49:26 AM »
yeah for sure
yea that one is great

i liked crazy ho lol
i thought da verses were straight, especially phil da agony, his was soo funny, classic shit man ;D
and damn at beware of us gettin that kinda promo, i watch MNF, but don't member dat...congrats 2 X & SAS for that

U know, that is honestly why I like doing these, so I can re listen to the albums. I listened to it again and I know remember now why I was not feeling it because it is pretty good. I think it was because it was a little bit more bouncy and the vibe did not fit as well with the other tracks but it is a nice track. What was I thinking.  ;D

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 10:52:11 AM »
+1, gotta listen to some of these albums never heard them before

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2007, 10:57:22 AM »

He has a nice catalog if you are into any of his music.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 11:00:41 AM »

heard from Restless and on but not his first 2

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 11:09:43 AM »
yeah for sure
yea that one is great
i liked crazy ho lol
U know, that is honestly why I like doing these, so I can re listen to the albums. I listened to it again and I know remember now why I was not feeling it because it is pretty good. I think it was because it was a little bit more bouncy and the vibe did not fit as well with the other tracks but it is a nice track. What was I thinking.  ;D
it's all good
that does make sense, one might not like it because it didn't really fit with the overall sound of the album
we're all guilty of sleeping on a dope track ;)

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »

heard from Restless and on but not his first 2

I got them if you want to check them out. Just let me know.

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2007, 11:17:22 AM »
yeah for sure
yea that one is great
i liked crazy ho lol
it's all good
that does make sense, one might not like it because it didn't really fit with the overall sound of the album

That is the only thing I can come up with. Like you said it's all good, just adds another reason as to why people could not sleep on this album. LOL! This album reminds me of the reaction people give the War Disc.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2007, 11:19:09 AM »
yeah for sure
yea that one is great
i liked crazy ho lol
it's all good
That is the only thing I can come up with. Like you said it's all good, just adds another reason as to why people could not sleep on this album. LOL! This album reminds me of the reaction people give the War Disc.
lol exactly man
LOL believe it or not, i also compare those 2 albums a lot :D
both are 2 dope albums from 2 my of fav artists ever. Both are hella slept on, and both have a similar "darker" sound 2 it. Good comparison 8)

d-nice

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2007, 11:32:39 AM »
yeah for sure
yea that one is great
i liked crazy ho lol
it's all good
lol exactly man
both are 2 dope albums from 2 my of fav artists ever. Both are hella slept on, and both have a similar "darker" sound 2 it. Good comparison 8)

I just let WOMD spin 3 times all the way through and did not have to skip not 1 track. Same with the War Disc. I am about to listen to Man Vs Machine again also and re vibe with that one.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2007, 11:35:16 AM »
yeah for sure
yea that one is great
i liked crazy ho lol
it's all good
lol exactly man

I just let WOMD spin 3 times all the way through and did not have to skip not 1 track. Same with the War Disc. I am about to listen to Man Vs Machine again also and re vibe with that one.
yea, really is a dope LP
war disc is also pretty dope
i liked MVM
also don't understand the hate that LP gets. I think ppl's expectations were 2 high after restless
or maybe i like X's music 2 much ;D

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »
True. I am bumping MVM also. Release Date is the SHIT!!!

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 11:55:03 AM »
I forgot Dre was the executive producer of this. This shit is pretty dark too. 1st half of the album is bangin, tailed off a little towards the end, but those 3 bonus tracks that were with the Limited Edition were all sick.